PDA

View Full Version : Some info for new Pagans - The Whole Thread

mol
February 10th, 2001, 12:40 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Posted by mol on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

I have put some info on the resource page finally. I have put up my Prayer and also my 11-point philosophy of the Old Religion. Take a look at it. Hopefully it will inspire you on your Path choice.

http://www.mysticwicks.com/resources.shtml

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Posted by Kiarda on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

Wonderfuly done Mol!! 11 points is very good knowledge not only for pagans but, also those that are curious as a human being to live by. Your words were very inspirational

-- Posted by mol on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

Quote: from Kiarda on 4:51 pm on Feb. 1, 2001
Wonderfuly done Mol!! 11 points is very good knowledge not only for pagans but, also those that are curious as a human being to live by. Your words were very inspirational

Thank you very much! I hope that it will inspire others, not just Pagans, but everyone that happens to come across it.

Well, most likely, just Pagans. Heh. :)

Brightest Blessings.

-- Posted by ZenKing on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

It was very enlightening. I enjoyed every word. Thank you for the information and the format.

-- Posted by pattyann on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

Quote: from mol on 4:18 am on Jan. 28, 2001
I have put some info on the resource page finally. I have put up my Prayer and also my 11-point philosophy of the Old Religion. Take a look at it. Hopefully it will inspire you on your Path choice.

http://www.mysticwicks.com/resources.shtml
Mol. I read your 11 point philosophy and liked it very much. It is very close to what I have alsways beleived.
pattyann

-- Posted by semele on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

PattyAnn, Welcome!! We are glad to have you aboard and thrilled that you are joining in on the discussions. Hope to see you around often.
Semele

-- Posted by eaglewolf on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

Inspiration is inimitable fuel for motivation...

...motivation is the key to success.

~ew