View Full Version : Aaarrrrrggggggg!!!!!!!

August 14th, 2001, 02:41 AM
Im stuck here in my office while its raining outside and I have the biggest urge to dance in the rain!!!!!!! Its like I need to go dance out there but I dont think my boss would be too thrilled if she looked out the window and saw me prancing around the carpark. Hmmmmm just thought Id share it with you.

:elf: Rayne <---who wants to be IN the rain :elf:

August 14th, 2001, 02:44 AM
:):):D:D:D:eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D::):):)

I think it would be a sight to see!!! I agree though......(ponderous)
I don't think your boss would be all that thrilled:D:D

I say throw caution to the wind .......... just do it!!!!

I'm cheering for ya!!!

August 14th, 2001, 02:52 AM
oh Id LOVE to but my boss might think its a case of "When Good Accounts Payable Staff Go Insane". I might just have to wait til I get home...my family are used to the insaneness.......mostly.

:elf::elf::elf: <---- I love this little guy!

:elf: Rayne :elf:

Earth Walker
August 14th, 2001, 03:04 AM
It's 12:06 AM and its still quite warm here....thinking of that
song: Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head.

Go for it girl!

:elf: <----- Wasn't he on AMW last week? ;) hehehe :D

Only my Cat understands me.
There are only two times I feel stress.
Day :D and Night :D

August 14th, 2001, 11:11 AM
:elf: if ya can't do it a work, do it here! i will dance in the rain with you!! :elf: so will elf!

August 14th, 2001, 11:53 AM
Ah, if your boss thinks you're nuts for dancing in the rain, then next time do it sky clad and I'm sure you're boss will suddenly find it wasn't all THAT crazy the first time. Heh heh heh. :)

August 14th, 2001, 12:45 PM
I feel your pain!!! When I was 16 and working at Dairy Queen, we had a MASSIVE rainstorm.. I was one of the managers on duty that day.. I HAD to go out and dance in the rain... so I offered to take everyones trash out for them. They found me 20 minutes later, soaking wet, dancing behind the dumpter! :) My boss just laughed at me, then gave me the rest of the day off, to go home and play in the rain! :) That was a good day.

August 14th, 2001, 12:50 PM
Hey! Send some rain our way please!! We haven't had significant rainfall since July 12th!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Rae )0(

August 14th, 2001, 06:15 PM
Try it anyway, you might be pleasantly surprised!

My bosses wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see me doing that, they think i'm weird anyway :crazy:
It just confirmed it to them after they discovered me asleep in my car in the car park at 8.00am, after celebrating the solstice nearby. Well, it would've been daft to go back home for a couple of hours, and i couldn't get in the office at 6.30am!

And they're fascinted by the collection of stones, shells and feathers lined up on my computer and various pictures i've stuck on the wall. I can't understand it, that's really not weird at all!

August 15th, 2001, 02:02 AM
Hehehe thanks willowfairy and Mr Elf, boy you two can really dance!!

Hmmm well seeing as I work in a 90% male office and my boss Jane (who is a lovely person, but does think I am odd) "plays for the other team", it might be a little exhibitionist of me :D hehehe.

Its ok though I got to dance when I got home...altough it was quite so heavy rain :(

sorry Rae we need all the rain we can get!! We are in SERIOUS drought season here - in the middle of winter!! The farmers are taking to shooting their sheep etc its so sad :(

Thanks for your support during my traumatic time of need :D

Everyone here rocks!! Im feeling very loving and nice right now :)

August 15th, 2001, 02:04 AM
That made no sense.....the rain was "not quite so heavy" is what I meant... :sunny: