PDA

View Full Version : Between Myth and Magick

CaitrionaMorgaine
July 20th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I'm in the process of building my site, and I've got a few essays online as it stands. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to drop in and take a look around?

Gah, I'm all nerves now...It's always hard to send people that you respect over, because their opinons matter. Thanks ahead of time...

http://www.geocities.com/betweenmythandmagick

Avalon's Blessings, ~Rhiannon

Akihikio
August 5th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Is this your first time building a web site? It's a beautiful site. It's simple, clean and easy to navigate. I'd just like to say that I think you are doing a great job and to keep up the good work!

Jenne
August 5th, 2004, 10:19 PM
LOVE it! Great job! :thumbsup:

CaitrionaMorgaine
August 6th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Thank you! The site that is up now has been in the works in various forms for years...I am particularly happy with this incarnation.

Avalon's Blessings, ~Rhia

ShinningStar_13
August 6th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Hey, this is an awsome site! One I visit many, many more times.

On your page "Wicca: Not The Old Religion" I learned a lot, but I have some questiosn referring mostly to what you know about the ancient rituals Wicca is based on. I would just like to know more about these rituals so I know more about the roots of the wicca and pagan religions.

By the way, I give your site seven out of seven bouncing smilies :dancy: and five out of five stars! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Strawberry Bounce
August 6th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Pretty cool! :clapping:

Fairyelf
August 28th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Its beautiful!
great job :D

Aedrais
August 28th, 2004, 02:23 PM
It's wonderful. :yourock:

CaitrionaMorgaine
September 4th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Just thought I'd let everyone know that there has been a major renovation to Between Myth and Magick. I've changed the webset, and since this last posting there have been several more articles posted. (If you're interested).

Avalon's Blessings, ~Rhia

CaitrionaMorgaine
November 17th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Just another note because there has been an update to Between Myth and Magick. There a new essays on the role of sacrifice and the role of clergy in modern Paganism.

indigo rain
November 18th, 2004, 04:03 PM
very attractive, lots of content, informative and well written. i like. :)

CaitrionaMorgaine
November 18th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Thank you!

sincerebliss
November 18th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Wow..it's so pretty. It inspires me to compose a geocities site !

BrigidMoon
November 18th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Awesome site and it's won a lot of awards too!

Unorthodox
November 18th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Love the website. Very easy to navigate.

elfmage
November 19th, 2004, 03:35 AM
My thoughts:

-The graphics are absolutely beautiful! The background works well too, nice and easy to read, which is a massive plus!

- Easy to navigate, another brilliant aspect.

- Kept simple, with NO rotating pentacles, or Enya playing! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Enya, but dear Gods those pages take far too long to load.

- The essays are absolutely fantastic! Brilliant, marvelous, completely fabulous does not even begin to describe them! I am always on the lookout for new essays to print out, or give to my "part-time" students," and these are so fantastic!!

Brilliant site! Make sure to keep us updated on any new additions! I will love you forever if you do! ;)

Willow_starr
December 14th, 2004, 12:07 PM
A fantastic site - one of the best I've seen in a while.

Content: I think this community really needs more sites which go beyond "What is Wicca" "here are some spells". Your essays are really original and thought provoking.

Layout: Amazing. It's clean, easy to navgate, quick loading and quite beautiful.

Thanks so much!

Darakash
December 14th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Great site! Very clean and visually appealing and you essays, from what I have read, are well written and easy to understand. One thing that i think would add to the site is a (and I don't know if Geosites has this function/option) message board or something similar where in visitors could ask you questions or have discussions with you (each other) about the content of your essays....I for one would enjoy discussing your "As Above, So Below" essay with you, for instance.

Blessings, DK

CaitrionaMorgaine
December 14th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Great site! Very clean and visually appealing and you essays, from what I have read, are well written and easy to understand. One thing that i think would add to the site is a (and I don't know if Geosites has this function/option) message board or something similar where in visitors could ask you questions or have discussions with you (each other) about the content of your essays....I for one would enjoy discussing your "As Above, So Below" essay with you, for instance.

Blessings, DK

Thank you for the compliments on my website. I've put a lot of my soul into it, and I like to think that it shows.

I do not think that I will be adding a message board to the site anytime soon, but thank you for the suggestion. You are more than welcome to email/pm/instant message me at any time if you have something you'd like to discuss. I also recieve email notifications if someone signs the guestbook so that is an option as well. All information can be found on my user profile here, as well as on the personal page at the site.

Rick
December 15th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Darlin', your site is fantastic, & you display wisdom that belies your age.

Rick
December 15th, 2004, 06:39 PM
PS: See ya in January

CaitrionaMorgaine
December 15th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Darlin', your site is fantastic, & you display wisdom that belies your age.

I am truly honored to recieve such a compliment from you, Rick.

*beams*

Tell your beloved I look forward to seeing both of you next month!

~Elise~
December 17th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Hey--I love your site, as well. Just thought I'd tell ya Rick and I looked at it together. And as he said, your wisdom DOES belie your years. I'm honored that you are my friend.

Elise

KellyP
December 24th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Congratulations on a well done and professional looking site. Your choice of artwork and background make for a perfect combination. The essays are very well written and full of insight.

Now I am all curious about Ar Afalon and must go visit their website!

Kelly
design-challenged druid

CaitrionaMorgaine
February 20th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Another quick update:

Between Myth and Magick has moved off Geocities--yay! You can now find the site at http://www.mythandmagick.net

I've just only moved, so please be patient while everything is sorted out.

CaitrionaMorgaine
April 26th, 2005, 09:37 PM
I know it's been awhile coming, but my life got turned upside down a few months ago and I'm back on my feet for the time being. Updated the site today with a new essay, new award and updates on Joshie. Feel free to stop by if you're interested:

http://www.mythandmagick.net