PDA

View Full Version : Woooo Hooooo, They're going back....

Faeawyn
July 27th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Thank the Gods....summer break is coming to an end, and they are heading back to school :woot: Don't get me wrong...I adore my kids....but with all of us home, my private sanctuary has been gone for the past 2 months. Kids running in and out....screaming and squealing in the pool. Now I can SKINNYDIP again....woooo hoooooo...Life can return to a peaceful day spent here on MW, or sculpting, or practicing tarot, or reading...or whatever I want to do :D.....including daytime sex baybeeeeeeee!!!!! :woot:

Tullip Troll
July 27th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Thank the Gods....summer break is coming to an end, and they are heading back to school :woot: Don't get me wrong...I adore my kids....but with all of us home, my private sanctuary has been gone for the past 2 months. Kids running in and out....screaming and squealing in the pool. Now I can SKINNYDIP again....woooo hoooooo...Life can return to a peaceful day spent here on MW, or sculpting, or practicing tarot, or reading...or whatever I want to do :D.....including daytime sex baybeeeeeeee!!!!! :woot:

:fprtyman3

MheraPay

Day time sex...oh you mean the kind where you can make noise....

Deranged Hermit
July 27th, 2004, 09:19 AM
I adore my kids too, but I know what you mean. They've been home since the end of May, and don't go back to school until August 31st. The school board extended summer vacation by a week, and when I heard about it I almost started to cry. :lol:

MoonWeed
July 28th, 2004, 04:48 PM
hehe mine goes back on the 3rd;)
ahh I can hear the peace & quiet....

lovemy1dane
July 28th, 2004, 08:06 PM
I have another whole month!!!! :wah: :wah: :wah: They don't go back until early Sept.

~Anamorata~
July 29th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Heh...my duaghter's out until Sept! Geez...I swear I found a few grey hairs yesterday!!! :hairraise :jawdrop:

Faery-Wings
July 29th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Mine don't go back until Sept too. As much as I will miss them... I knwo I will also breathe a sigh of releif to be able to do something without saying, S. C. Get your hand and feet off each other!

MheraPay-- you crack me up!

Shanti
July 29th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Privacy? Whats that? I homeschool! :(

But I wouldnt have it any other way! :)

~Anamorata~
July 29th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Thought about home schooling my daughter...but her father vetoed that idea... :strike:

Ravyn Sylverwyng
July 30th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Mine go back the middle of August. I only have about two weeks left and they are going to school. I may still have the little one left at home, but I will be alone other than than, and I can put him down for a nap. I'm looking forward to it also.

ApollaJade
July 30th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I love summer break, but mine has been sooooooooooooooo boring this year I want to go back already! i have to wait until sept 7 though so i might as well make the best of my last month of freedom

Khuinaset
July 30th, 2004, 09:49 PM
We go back on Aug. 19...and I don't wanna go! :wah: I think my mom is going to have to drag me out of bed the first day... :lol:

Sealkea
July 30th, 2004, 10:44 PM
School starts here on August 16, and I have mixed feelings. My son will be in third grade and my daughter is starting Kindergarten this year! :wah: She's my baby, and I'm excited for her, but a little sad, too.

Faery-Wings
July 31st, 2004, 07:44 AM
Sealkea- ypu bring back bittersweet memories of last year. My son was entering 2nd grade (when he started kdg- whoa-- that was tough :) ) my DD started kdg. I was such a mixed up mess of emotions. She did great though and adjusted much more easily than my son did.

Both of them are looking forward to going back, but I know my son enjoys being lazy as well.

Temair
July 31st, 2004, 11:49 AM
My 8yo DD goes intp 3rd grade this year, but during the school year she lives with her father an hour and a half away, so I have never been a part of her school life except for some back-to-school supplies. He doesn't even show me her report cards or anything. I know it is my legal right to see them (we have joint legal custody), but I don't know when they come out and he doesn't tell me. But this year my 5yo DD starts kindergarten and I am a little nervous. This school has a BooHoo Breakfast for the parents at the beginning of the school year, so hopefully that will help. It is also an all day kindergarten (not many full days in our state), so I will be home alone with the 2yo and now 5 month old. I'm afraid of boredom setting in, since I won't have to break up the 2yo and 5yo from beating on each other or excluding each other, or simply annoying each other. Whatever will I do? Speaking of, the 2yo is now hitting the 8yo. Gotta go break it up. :)