PDA

View Full Version : Any beautiful women of color?

CleftOfLight
July 28th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Hi
I am a 24 year old male from massachusetts.I am looking for friendship,and love of course.To me black women are funny,caring,sensitive,and like to have fun.All my best relationships have been with women of color.I am wonderinif there are any beautiful women of color looking for a serious relationship.
I am 6ft2 180ibs of italian,french,and some english descent.I have a laid back personality.I hope to hear from you.
sincerely
Cleft of Light

Wascally Wabbit
July 28th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I am the color of--typing paper. Hmmmm, Hallie Berry is beautiful, a woman of color, and is looking for someone. You sound good; she should give you a look.

Or if not, this will send your query up to the top of the list. Good luck.

IndigoRat
July 28th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Heh, i'm bi-racial so I guess that counts.

AmethystWolf
July 28th, 2004, 11:42 PM
I am purple. :-)

kiara
July 29th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I am here, in Technicolor, no less. :colorful: ;)

CleftOfLight
July 30th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Thank you everyone for replying.Lol at purple and technicolor.Hmmmm hally barry you say well maybe I will give her a call...lol

Yea Indigo Biracial counts.Feel free to e-mail me anytime,I would like to chat with you.Maybe we could become good friends.

Tangerine_smile There is nothing wrong with having good friends.You can e-mail me too if you would like.I always like making new friends too.Nice wesite very colorful.
Hope everyone is doing great and wonderful.
Talk to you all soon.

IndigoRat
July 31st, 2004, 06:52 PM
Sent you an email, but that was when the boards were all weird so I dunno fi you actually got it or not. :)

CleftOfLight
August 1st, 2004, 04:57 AM
Hi Indigo
I never recieved your e-mail.I tried sending you one but it says that I dont have permission,or I am not logged in.But I use to be able to send e-mails.hmmmm Its okI am sure it will straightin itself out.So for now we will have to talk here.You take care of yourself.

IndigoRat
August 1st, 2004, 10:24 PM
Hm, wonder why that's not working. Feel free to PM me, then. :)

CleftOfLight
August 2nd, 2004, 07:12 PM
Hi indigo
I got your e-mail but I didnt get the message all it said was this is an e-mail from Indigo.Unless you want me to use the other e-mail addtress that came with that e-mail.

IndigoRat
August 2nd, 2004, 09:12 PM
Hm, you can just send an email to keebee@rochester.rr.com then rather than going through the forums.