PDA

View Full Version : So confused.....

Dagda Moon~Lily
February 26th, 2001, 12:09 AM
Litha,

I have no idea where to start lessons. I've read all the posts here....and I'm really confused. How do I create a birth chart....or do I have one generated. I had one generated a long time ago, but I don't know where I put it. My birthdate is September 22, 1971 at 2pm.

None of this is making much sense. I can understand the houses. My sun sign is Virgo. I know that I am ruled by Mercury. I don't know my moon sign. I was born on a cusp. I know I'm an earth sign. My sign key word is....I analyze....{ain't that the truth!!}

I have no clue about cardinal, mutable, ascending, descending.... are though. It's all a fog!

Some help would be appreciated. :)

TY,

Dagda

eaglewolf
February 26th, 2001, 12:15 AM
You are gonna need some books, LOL!

~ew

mol
February 26th, 2001, 11:44 AM
I am sure when Litha gets in She will steer you in the right direction.

Just check back.

Dagda Moon~Lily
February 26th, 2001, 04:00 PM
Thanks guys!!

...and ew......I can get some books....oh yes, I can!! LOL

Dagda
:D

Okay....I have:
Astrology for Beginners by William Hewitt

The Complete Book of Astrology by Ada Aubin and June Rifkin

KISS Guide to Astrology by Julia and Derek Parker

I hope these are decent and not very confusing! LOL

eaglewolf
February 26th, 2001, 04:16 PM
I know as much about astrology as I do about women... very little!

Good luck with your studies, and keep coming in to share with the rest of us ;).

~ew

Dagda Moon~Lily
February 26th, 2001, 06:48 PM
Hey! No one told me I'd have to give an oral report!! :p

Dag

mol
February 27th, 2001, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Dagda Moon~Lily

Dag

Now you know.

Lady Tana
February 27th, 2001, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Dagda Moon~Lily

Dag

remind me to never ever ever tell you guys what books im studying... i HATE oral reports :D

eaglewolf
February 27th, 2001, 09:06 PM
What type of books are you reading :D ...

Sorry, couldn't resist ;).

~ew, who loves oral resorts... er ...reports~

Litha
February 28th, 2001, 07:11 AM
perhaps the confusion comes with the breadth of info that is placed here. no need to try to absorb it all at once (:
what I use to make charts is a free program provided by Halloran which can be found at www.halloran.com
inputing birth information will provide a chart from which one can view where planets, signs and houses fall.
from there just choose which planet or sign or house interests you and work with the keywords to string every thing together.
just like each sentence should have a noun and verb, you can make an astro sentance with a planet and a sign.
(see how this is done in the thread "what's your sign baby?" with belladona's chart info)

If you make your chart, you'll see where the houses come into play for you personally.

try starting from there and let's see where it takes you (: