PDA

View Full Version : PenPals, PenPals, PenPals!!

CajunLady
August 7th, 2004, 12:54 AM
If you're looking for a penpal, post about it here!!! Just post some basic info about yourself--likes, dislikes, age, etc. But don't post your address. We can PM each other for that!!
:huddle:

charmedkisses1
August 7th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Hi Dix!

I'm Bekah, 16, and I could stalk you if I wanted ;)
lol jk

I love running, dogs, horses, shopping, talking, silly tv shows, books, err.. everything except... no I like fluffybunnies too... :huh:

Edited to add:

I live in Alabama, but I go to Texas and Florida alot. My newest addiction is Johnny Depp ever since I saw POTC last year :apirate:
I'm also an aries who loves this place, horror movies (well any kind, really), ex buffy addict (i still think it was a good show), nutrition and fitness expert, and goofing off.
I also like theology debates (If i've had my coffee), I seem to learn alot from them. I looove ancient cultures (since I could see I've been obsessed with Egypt, Greece, Mayans, etc). I also love writing short stories, listening to music or going to see my guy's band, and interior design. I'm also really easy to get along with, as long as you're not ttying to be mean :fishsmack
I don't really write letters alot (I'm so busy!) but I'd love to. There's something about letters that are way more personal, but email and i.m. is much faster!

WickedBttrfly
August 7th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Hi I am Bonnie. I am 21 and haven't written a letter in a long time. A pen pal would be fun. I like listening to music; dashboard confessional, limp bizkit, outkast, I like all kinds. I love watching movies, horror comedy, and action are my favorites. I love reading, supernatural and murder mysteries especially. My fave movies of all time are Jaws, The Lost Boys, Underworld, Van Helsing, The Emperors New Groove, Nightmare Before Christmas, Empire Records, and Dogma. There is more but I can't remember. lol

Asthmorte
August 7th, 2004, 01:25 PM
hi! Im Destiny. I'll be 15 this november. Im a scorpio. Im also a poet/artist/musician. I already have a few penpals, but its fun, so I'd like more. :javaswim:
I love vampires and goth type stuff.....and guys in eyeliner :twitch:

Black RiverWolf
August 7th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Hey im Megan
will be 22 in october i have a petting zoo at my house so i enjoy animals it been forever since i have written anything as well but could be fun

ororo
August 7th, 2004, 06:14 PM
'ello!

I'm Ororo. I'm a 20 year old Aquaricorn with a book fetish. I would like to talk to someone who loves books as much as I do.

I love music and reading. I have an abnormal fetish for office supplies. I love movies like Killer Clowns From Outer Space, SpaceBalls, and Evil Dead. Also Meet Joe Black and absolutely anything from Kevin Smith.

I'm slightly bitter towards my Taco Bell customers and quite possibly sadistic. lol

I have a weird thing about spelling and punctuation. Don't ask. I don't know why. I don't mind people who can't spell or punctuate, though. Unless it's incredibly illegible.

Bye!

CajunLady
August 7th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Hi Dix!

I'm Bekah, 16, and I could stalk you if I wanted ;)
lol jk

I love running, dogs, horses, shopping, talking, silly tv shows, books, err.. everything except... no I like fluffybunnies too... :huh:
woo a stalker!!! :bouncybob

CajunLady
August 7th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Well, I guess I'll post my own ad!

I'm Mikki. Aged 27. Married with 2 kids. I have 2 cats. I like reading, MW, shopping, etc. I have many other likes: Anne Rice, vampires, witched, Godsmack, Metallica, Aerosmith, AFI, TIm Burton, scrapbooking, studying, walking. My favorite movies are Nightmare Before Christmas and Interview with the Vampire. I love Angel, Buffy and Smallville. I am the oldest of 4 children. I collect postcards, frogs and kitchen witches. I like sending and recieving letters--handwritten or typed(as long as it's not a form letter). I love swapping. I've swaped many things in the past few years--books, incense, candles, clothes, gel pens, kitech stuff, herbs, slams, Fbs, etc. I could go on, but it's a long list!

Fairyelf
August 7th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Hey
Im 23 yrs old (will be 24 on August 19)
Im looking for creative, honest, sharing, long time friends!
I have a ton of interests
postcards, cute stationery, swapping cool stuff, zines, horror movies, nightmare before Christmas, japanese animated stuff like Sanrio & San-x, anything w/ skulls, eye makeup, rock music, candles, books and tons of other stuff.

Im also a mommy to 3 kids!!

WickedBttrfly
August 7th, 2004, 10:29 PM
I say we all just write each other. lol

CajunLady
August 7th, 2004, 11:10 PM
I say we all just write each other. lol
heh that would work for me!

WickedBttrfly
August 7th, 2004, 11:11 PM
OK lets do it!!

Annyka
August 8th, 2004, 12:32 AM
Hey count me in:

I live in Perth, Western Australia. I am 26. I have just finished my Bachelor of Education (primary school) about 3 weeks ago!!! I have been Pagan for about 5 years now....... (dont' want to tell you too much more, or I'll have nothing to write!!!!)

Jeleia
August 8th, 2004, 02:20 AM
I'll be in,

although right now I'm more interested in an email penpal instead, just until I move into my new place.

I'm interested in illustration, photography, media, computers, and books.

Um.. oh yeah, I'm 21 years old (female) currently in college and from Canada.

If anyones interested in writing drop me a pm

cheers!

Rhiara
August 8th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Me too, definitly.

I'm Claire, 15, also in Perth, Western Australia. I'm an AVID reader, I devour literature of ANY kind Currently I am reading Life Of Pi, The Vampire Lestat and King Of The Murgos.
I have many pets including a horse, and do dressage on him. Not very well, but I do it!

PM me anyone whos interested in writing!

IvyWitch
August 8th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Oh! Yay penpals! Heh, I just love getting mail.

I'm 22, and live in southern NY and I am currently a domestic technician/consultant/student. Some of my hobbies include scrapbooking, reading and writing and I'm a huge Ren Fair enthusiast.

*Cerridwen*
August 8th, 2004, 09:00 AM
I'm Clare 31 from England and would love a penpal or email pal either or I'm not fussed ;)

About me:

Massive book addict especially fantasy, I have an avid interest in crystals and all things like that, I love talking about my path and hearing about others too um.. is that enough? Or need to know more

;)

AbyssRose
August 8th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Well I want to do the penpal thing too so heres my info:

My name is Amanda im 20 years old. I live in Georgia with my roomate Bonnie (wickedbttrfly) and my fiance of a year and a half. I like books *Laurell K. Hamilton, Dean Koontz, Sandra Brown, and Shannon Drake.) Music (godsmack, linkin park, evanescence, disturbed, the cranberries, smile empty soul, and three days grace etc..) writing, poetry and I love watching movies, mostly horror and comedy. I'm working now to try and afford to go back to school to be a labor/delivery nurse. PM me if you wanna be penpals :)

Blessed Be!

Linx
August 8th, 2004, 05:10 PM
OK I am in. :)

Most of my info can be found on my site if you know where to look. :lol: Including mailing info. I am going to be 29 in Sept. I have 2 kids, and have been married ot my husband for almost 13 years.

Drop me a line here or in PM if you want me to write :)

Linx
August 8th, 2004, 05:22 PM
About International Postage...

It costs about $.80 to send a letter Airmail to Australia

It costs about $.80 to send a letter Airmail to England

It costs about $.60 to send a letter Airmail to canada

It costs about $.80 to send a letter Airmail to Israel

It costs about $.80 to send a letter Airmail to France

It costs about $.80 to send a letter Airmail to Ireland

It costs about $.80 to send a letter Airmail to Japan

It costs about $.60 to send a letter Airmail to Mexico

I hope this helps some. :)

AbyssRose
August 8th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Thanks! That helped alot.. I know bonnie had someone from Australia and she was confused of how much it costs

SacredWithin
August 9th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Hello folks, my name is Tara. I'm 17 and African American. I love being a Scorpio. I live in CT. I haven't had an e-pal that I could talk to through e-mails in a long while and I've been looking very hard lately (aparently not hard enough:)). I seem to notice that although I remain non-religious, I connect best with people who are pagan, especially the earth-lovers. :bouncysmi A lot of my friends tend to be Pagan or very open-minded Christians.

I am into activism. I love meeting new people who also love meeting new people. I love reading books on philosophy and theology and love studying religion. I love all sorts of music, but my favorites tend to be Arabic and other types of world music (both traditional and modern) as well as New Age/Ambience (MYTHOS WHOOOOO!!!) and trance and techno. I love nature and for the first time this year I planted some flowers in window boxes that are actually on my deck railing (are they window boxes? :lol:) They grew very well with the help of my tender loving care. :) I love the woods. I am also in love with Salem, Mass (you should see some of my souvenirs). I also love photography and I'm into natural beauty. I like playing around with graphics and making things for myself (I don't have time for making other people's banners though, sorry).

Besides nature, I love writing essays and poetry, but I don't always bug people to read my stuff. I love dancing and singing. Everything I do, I make sure it helps me to grow both spiritually and mentally. I love things that require group effort. I like to try to help people whenver I can. I LOOOOVE Egypt and I like having anything Egyptian. :woot: I like little figurines and collectibles that are Egyptian, angels faeries, anything religious.

Anyways, you can get my e-mail through profile or just IM/PM me. :) Thanks for your interest.

Storm Dancer
August 9th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I miss getting letters. I'm a 21 years old student from Norway. I study computer science and technology at university. Right now I live so close to the ocean and the forest that I see both from my living-room window. The Norwegian nature, the midnight sun and our completely dark winters are the only reasons I still live in Norway. It just wouldn't be Yule if I could see the sun.

Music is a huge part of my life. I play several different instruments, but I'm better at the clarinet and other wood-wind instruments. I can listen to almost any kind of music, as long as it's written and preformed by talented musicians. One exception though is country music, for some reason I can't stand it. The music I fall in love with is stuff that's unusually creative, things I've never heard before and especially music that combines different genres.

I love horror movies, and hate romantic comedies. I love to write, mostly short stories. Poetry isn't really one of my strongest points. I'm very outspoken, and my views on most issues are far from the views of the average American. But then I guess you guys aren't really average Americans.

If anyone would like to write to me, send me a PM. I'm mainly looking for one or two snail-mail penpals. I don't have time for much more than that, and e-mail just isn't the same.

Storm

Earthy
August 10th, 2004, 12:18 PM
I would love a penpal.:)
I'm 32 from England and have 2 children.
I'm interested in reading,especially horror :) Music tastes are pretty wide and varied.
i love crystals,and am interested in nature in a big way.Haven't found a name for all my beliefs yet,so let's just say i'm eclectic :)

midnightreflections
August 10th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Well I'm Sam, 28 from Cornwall, england

Likes horses, walking, writing fantasy stories, cooking, listening to music (mainly Oasis, Keane, Snow Patrol type of music but will listen to anything and everything when in the mood), reading

Into alternative therapies (reflexology, aromatherpy and herbs especially), nature follow a trad witchcraft path

CajunLady
August 11th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I hope no one minds typed letters. It takes me a while to hand write them as I have arthritis. So chances are all my first letters will be typed out. After that, I will hand write them as I can.

WickedBttrfly
August 11th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I don't mind. It's still a letter!

savannahrose44
August 11th, 2004, 05:42 PM
I would love to have a pen pal or two...I'm a 22 year old female. I live in Gresham, OR. I love reading to the point of a very solid addiction to the written word. :lol: music, movies, art, aminals. You name it I'm most likely interested in it. Would love to write to anyone who is willing....If you'd like to write just PM me and we can exchange information. Look forward to hearing from peoples. :D

Asthmorte
August 11th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I don't mind. It's still a letter!

what she said :flowers:

SacredMoon
August 12th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Hey Tara, my name is Laura, I live in a beautiful place called West Yorkshire, England, where I live I am very lucky, I have the best of both worlds, I live in a small village, on the outskirts of a small town, surrounded by scenery, lots of grrenary, flowers and nature, infact I live down in a valley so the view from the windows of all the houses are just hills of green grass and trees and bushes, I absolulty love nature and mother earth, it is my new found interest, since I started being interested in Paganism. I also live about half an hour away from a big city, which is in the fast lane, with, pubs, clubs, and plenty of shops, colleges, uni and so on...

I have never been very religious or interested in religion as I felt i didnt fit in anywhere and didnt know where I belonged.....but after a big operation that went wrong and damaged my nurves I have lived in complete pain, since then I have tried everything to help me but nothing worked, from westernised medicine to holistic medicine and Ive had numerous scans and seen various doctors but no one can help me not even healers,,,,,so, I have finally realised the only person who can help me is ''me''.......I knew I belonged some religion somewhere................for the past 4 years I have developed naturally (without even trying) psychic abilities and im able to see people in the after life, I have had many problems controlling them and because I was so open to them without realising it, i attracted the negative spirits also, which I certainly didnt want, they causes me lots of problems, I never wanted this gift at first, but now I come to accept it and learned to controll it with the help from other spiritualst and white witches at a spiritualist church.....but I dont know them that well so I still feel on my own with all this, hence the reason for looking for a partner to work with.... anyway after all that, I finally was brought to wicca, paganism, druidy ect which I know is right for me, but which one, I dont know yet, thats why im exploring.........did i mention I adore animals and have a yorkshire terrier called ellie........

Anyway Im not sure if I told you that I am currently doing a witchcraft 101 course at an online school called learningwitchcraft..........im in my second week and its really helped me to start beginning to change my life and things that I do (and dont do) Im a better person for it too, more careing, considerate to nature and people etc....its just a general witchcraft course though so im not choosing to go down one particular path by doing this course..........I feel more connected to earth and have more understanding of everything and definatley i feel already a changed person and changing my life more to the pagan, witchcraft ways,.........then when Ive studied I want to be taken (not choose) tothe right path for me........I have always cared for others, and always wanted to help them, I want to be able to do greenwitchery too, to help people, also aromatherapy and divination, which I suppose all come in with witchcraft.........I also want to study beauty and holistic therapies at college and natural beauty at home myself, with herbs, making natural soaps and body creams and things, if you know what i mean?

I too best connect with people who dont judge, who are openminded to anything or any possability and who listen and accept everyones view and advice...........I was brought up in a non strict Christian environment, but I was also brought up to only be friends with white, christians, or catholics, who fitted in ''our catergory and our beliefs''. If people didnt fit in to what they thought were riight, then the people where I live can be and are very cruel to anyone who is the opposite from the list above.............but I dont get on with the people around here and my family as no matter how much they have tried to make me believe what they believe I am my own person, and dont follow the beliefs of friends, aunt's, cousins, brother, and dad, mum is not as bad........but thats why they dont like me apart from my mum, because I am openminded and ready to listen and take anything or anyone new on board........infact........I love african americans, blacks, chinese and any other colour or race....the only people I dont like are the pakistani and asians around where I live because they cause alot of trouble for white people and rape white girls my age, and pimp them, they have made the city look a mess and people here have to pay for them, they get everything they want and if a white person or other coloured or raced person needs some help, we dont get it, because the asian play the ''Racist'' game, and everyone is being racist to them if they dont get what they want, they have even taken over our local park, and if you go in they will stab you with a knife.

But I also know that not every pakistani person is the same is just the majority who live here, they riot and trash the place up,,,its very scary and unsafe, but I suppose there is bad in every religion isnt there? infact at school I used to have an asian friend, so i dont mind the good people.

Like you I love meeting people, talking, studying, reading lots (as much as I can) about witchcraft, wicca, herbs, oild, divination and lots more, I lke dance, trance, rave, RnB, hip hop, music as well as relaxation and healing music, also nature music, like running waterfalls and the amazon forest, that sort of thing.plus im open to listen to any other types of music ive not been introduced to or heard before.......I want to study religion...I am very into new age, but dont dress in gothic clothing, im not into that myself, but dont mind it, or bits of jewllery, or even others who dress gothic...thats there businnes and people should do and say what they feel is right for them...

About the banners....I was wondering if you would tell me how to make one for myself, i'd love to have ago......i have not been at mysticwicks long, and dont know everything yet, I didnt know about the pen pal thing either, please would you be able to tell how do I get onto that?................I cant believe that you are into Eygpt, I love it, and love anything that resembles or anything to do with Eygpt, I'd love to go there, the best I have is a keyring from there when my cousin when on holiday to Eygpt, but one day I will go......Ive always been into it....and always will be................we have so much in common and are so much alike............dont you think? it seems weird doesnt it, and I dont believe in coincidences either.

I would love to be your ''partner in crime''...........lol.......thats if you would like to be partners and to study together and share are beliefs and interests, I dont have anyone to talk about Paganism with and its doing my head in....lol.... anyway pm me and let me know what you would like to do, maybe you could elabarate a little on your self and likes and dislikes, I would love to hear more about you......you never know we might have even more in common!.............sorry for going on a bit, i just got typing and couldnt stop....lol...anyway I think you know most things about me now..........so im going to go get ready for some rest, I am going to be really busy tommorrow with my course and other stuff....

hope to speak to you soon....hun

Laura......magical name (Skye) :colorful: :elf: :ballonsmi

Hello folks, my name is Tara. I'm 17 and African American. I love being a Scorpio. I live in CT. I haven't had an e-pal that I could talk to through e-mails in a long while and I've been looking very hard lately (aparently not hard enough:)). I seem to notice that although I remain non-religious, I connect best with people who are pagan, especially the earth-lovers. :bouncysmi A lot of my friends tend to be Pagan or very open-minded Christians.

I am into activism. I love meeting new people who also love meeting new people. I love reading books on philosophy and theology and love studying religion. I love all sorts of music, but my favorites tend to be Arabic and other types of world music (both traditional and modern) as well as New Age/Ambience (MYTHOS WHOOOOO!!!) and trance and techno. I love nature and for the first time this year I planted some flowers in window boxes that are actually on my deck railing (are they window boxes? :lol:) They grew very well with the help of my tender loving care. :) I love the woods. I am also in love with Salem, Mass (you should see some of my souvenirs). I also love photography and I'm into natural beauty. I like playing around with graphics and making things for myself (I don't have time for making other people's banners though, sorry).

Besides nature, I love writing essays and poetry, but I don't always bug people to read my stuff. I love dancing and singing. Everything I do, I make sure it helps me to grow both spiritually and mentally. I love things that require group effort. I like to try to help people whenver I can. I LOOOOVE Egypt and I like having anything Egyptian. :woot: I like little figurines and collectibles that are Egyptian, angels faeries, anything religious.

Anyways, you can get my e-mail through profile or just IM/PM me. :) Thanks for your interest.

Khuinaset
August 12th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I'd like a penpal or two more :D

15 y.o. girl, I'm in SW Missouri, like learning but I dislike school very greatly, I like punk and ska music, I'm a Tameran Wiccan, really interested in talking about the Netjer or Egypt, love animals, vegan, very liberal..umm...I have a blog if you want to know more- http://secedingfromsociety.blogspot.com .

(oh and I might be a little bit slow to reply, I'm a procrastinator :p )

morganailstadt
August 14th, 2004, 04:28 AM
hi peeps, i'm 19 in nov, i have 1 son, i like going to rock clubs, looking after my b/f and my best friend who is going through a sex change. i rent my own place and have masses of fun, i love rock/metal, and find ignorance affending. love to hear from one of you, luv M xx :broomride

Bec_W
August 14th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Hi all,
I'd love a penpal!! I'm 24 from Brisbane Australia, I love to read and I'll give almost any kind of book a go but my fave genre's is fantasy. I also like to write but I'm still trying to churn out my first novel. Um what else? I love craft and collect post cards.

Anyway, if you'd like to write PM me so we can exchange details :)

WickedBttrfly
August 14th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I like writing letters and swapping postcards, etc. Everyone write me!!! lol

AbyssRose
August 14th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Anyone wants to write me feel free.. I love getting letters :) "thanks.. I like mail.. " sorry just had to quote friends!! my fave show in the world.. hehe

phoenix1010
August 14th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Hello! I'm 31, married with one little munchkin.
I have two cats and one dog. I used to have horses but gave that up for a family and education.
I go back to college in Sept. for Nursing. I like sewing, photography, gardening, scrapbooking, and reading. Hope to hear from someone.

sandra_the_green
August 15th, 2004, 01:19 AM
OOOOH! this sounds like fun! :) i LOVE getting mail. i'm a 15 y/o female from Oregon. umm...i like doing all sorts of craft things, i'm going to start making lotions here pretty soon. i love horror movies, nature, swaping things is always fun :) well i dont want to give to much away so thats what i'll leave you with.
peace

Xeen
August 15th, 2004, 02:18 AM
i used to have a couple penpals, but we lost contact. i think our lives just got busy... :-/

i would love to have a penpal, but there's one rule: you have to be able to put up with rambling ^-^

i'm 23, female, living in grants pass, oregon, USA.. i LOVE getting mail. i love writing letters. i love rambling. i love animals, nature, learning, teaching, observing humans, writing poetry, drawing...

just PM me and i'll give you my P.O. (don't think my rents would like me giving out their addy). i have no qualms with getting in contact with any of y'all.

i think it would be fun exchanging little doodles, recipies... just make a long distance friend :)

halfwaynowhere
August 17th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I'm Brittany, I'm 16 and from California. I have a wide variety of interests. I accept most people unless they are ignorant or intolerant. I am looking for a penpal. I don't have much experience with letter writing, but i do enjoy it. I love getting snail mail and love sending it.

Tullip Troll
August 17th, 2004, 06:50 PM
I would love a Pen Pal but I want a real mail Pen Pal not an e-mail Pen Pal...or perhaps a littel of both...I still love getting real mail.

MheraPai

Tzhebee
August 17th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I would love a penpal.:)
I'm 32 from England and have 2 children.
I'm interested in reading,especially horror :) Music tastes are pretty wide and varied.
i love crystals,and am interested in nature in a big way.Haven't found a name for all my beliefs yet,so let's just say i'm eclectic :)
I know I'm a little slow in responding...but geez, you trying to replace me already? :lol:

halfwaynowhere
August 17th, 2004, 07:56 PM
i would love to have a penpal from a different country than the USA, but I'm too lazy to worry about postage costs... I suppose once I'm able to drive myself down to the post office I will be looking for an out of the country penpal. Maybe then I'll even get a PO box for myself...

The High Queen of Faerie
August 17th, 2004, 08:02 PM
hi there :3 i am 14. female.

i tend to get on better with older people, though if you're younger and on this site i'm quite sure we'd do well ;)

anyway...

my sun's in sagittarius, but my moon's in cancer... i'm manic depressive/bipolar, just as a warning, but i promise i won't lump all of my problems on any penpal i may or may not have.

i like drawing and writing. and languages and stuff. :) i also like reading, yey! greek stuff is cool imo, and roman stuff, and british/celtic stuff.

i love talking to open-minded intellectual people :D

djc114
August 18th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Oooooh. I'd love to be a PenPal!

My name is Danielle and I'm 26. I'm currently living in NorthEastern PA but I just moved from New York City where I was for 3 years.
I am engaged to my wonderful man of 7 years, Sean. I am currently planning a Fall 2006 wedding.
I'm not really sure what I would call my spiritual path as I feel it's just sort of my own blend of things. If I *had* to classify it, I would just say that I am a witch, I am not Wiccan but I do have interest in Celtic & Dianic Wicca. I love & respect nature. I love doing candle magick. I love stones & crystals & gems and working with them. I also love herbs and working with them (I grow my own).
As far as hobby type things, I love to sew, bead, and be crafty. I love ribbons and glitter and pretty things. I also like to do black & white photography.
My favorite authors are Neil Gaiman, Tracy Chevalier, JK Rowling & Marion Zimmer Bradley. My favorite books are "The Mists of Avalon", "Neverwhere", and "Girl With A PEarl Earring". I am currently obsessed with Harry Potter and trying to pick apart each and every book for clues as to what happens in Books 6 & 7. I can get a little nauseating when I start on that though.
I love music. My favporites are Tori Amos, Radiohead, Jeff Buckley, PJ Harvey, Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban & Linkin Park. (Pretty eclectic mix huh?)
I don't watch all that much tv but when I do I watch Survivor (which I really get into), Friends (hey - it's in re-runs now), Joan of Arcadia, Family Guy & America's Next Top Model.

I would love to have a PenPal from anywhere. I really enjoy meeting new people and learning about them.

OH! And I also have an almost 2 year old puppy named Tara (who is in my siggy) who is my little helper witchy puppy and my baby :)

{EDIT} Oh yeah - I'd like to have a snail mail penpal. Not an e-mail one.

WickedBttrfly
August 19th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Is there anyone who doesn't have a pen-pal yet? I've noticed that people are too shy shy to pm first and so they wait...and if everyone's waiting then no ones pming!! well except for me... hehe. I was just wondering cause there are a lot of people posting now so everyone should have a few... or 10.

Black RiverWolf
August 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Ororo and i were pming back and forth now i haven't heard from her i think i got let go but she said she was gonna write so heres hoping.

LadyTrinity
August 19th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I would love a pen pal. witchy pen pals are so fun hehe
Im jen 21 years old. PM me if u want to write thru snail mail :ringaroun

WickedBttrfly
August 19th, 2004, 07:17 PM
I got a letter from ororo. She'll write you. :chatty:

Asthmorte
August 19th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Is there anyone who doesn't have a pen-pal yet? I've noticed that people are too shy shy to pm first and so they wait...and if everyone's waiting then no ones pming!! well except for me... hehe. I was just wondering cause there are a lot of people posting now so everyone should have a few... or 10.

haha, I have eleven

LadyTrinity
August 19th, 2004, 07:40 PM
haha, I have eleven

11??? wow! I dont have any. I used to have 2 or 3.. but they disapeared LOL. :fpompoms

Fairyelf
August 19th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Im still looking for a couple of more pals.
PM Me!
im a 24 yr old mommy to 3 :dancy:

SparkleWytch
August 19th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Merry Meet!
I'm Rayne, 25 living in Ca. Meh, but if you have read my intro you knew that haha!
I'm looking for pen pals (over 21 only pls) cuz I love writing letters. I think it would be nice to correspond with other Pagans around the country and around the world!
You can check out my profile nad PM me if you wanna exchange letters :)

tru
August 19th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Merry Meet!
I'm Rayne, 25 living in Ca. Meh, but if you have read my intro you knew that haha!
I'm looking for pen pals (over 21 only pls) cuz I love writing letters. I think it would be nice to correspond with other Pagans around the country and around the world!
You can check out my profile nad PM me if you wanna exchange letters :)Hello everyone i'm a 15 year old female I live in Alabama and I would love to have as many pen pals as 2 or more I love reading and listening to music I like all types music but I love Evanescence,Linkin Park and more I all so like Photography and anything to do with Vehicle Engineering/Fabrication .And I'm wiccan Pm me if you want to exchange letters.
:kooky: :broomride

WickedBttrfly
August 20th, 2004, 01:16 AM
haha, I have eleven

I have umm... i dont know. a lot. lol

WickedBttrfly
August 20th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Oh and to all those who are awaiting letters, don't worry theyre coming. I just gotta get some stamps. :woot:

Earthy
August 20th, 2004, 05:29 AM
I know I'm a little slow in responding...but geez, you trying to replace me already? :lol:

I could never replace you,sis :hugz:

bshore
August 20th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Oh, fabulous! I haven't had a penpal for years!

So, about me. I'm a 22 year old interior design student. Been studying different religions for years ( one of my hobbies). I also love to read, especially romance novels, Anne Rice, Harry Potter, and eventually I'll find someone new to devour all their books! I'm hoping to start an eco-friendly designer's club at school this year.

Ok, so pm me if anyone wants another penpal. I'm rather "normal" and easy to get along with and would love to make new friends with Pagan interests.

WickedBttrfly
August 21st, 2004, 12:49 AM
Okay guys. i have stamps. It's on. lol

savannahrose44
August 21st, 2004, 08:54 AM
To everyone who has written me.....*GREAT BIG HUGS!*

Cev'aq
August 21st, 2004, 10:30 PM
I could use a few more penpals... :) I'm 22 and just now returning to college. I am from Alaska, but I grew up in Oklahoma. I love reading, particularly Dean Koontz, but nearly any genre. I collect postcards, I have a fascination with all things Oriental, and I love writing and receiving letters.

Phoenix Snowrose
August 21st, 2004, 10:35 PM
Hey Dixie, (and or other who are interested)
My name is Victoria. I'm 16 years old. I'm going into my junior year of high school. I'm from a small town in Connecticut where nothing spectacular happens. I have a job working at a local dog kennel/grooming facility. I'm an Aries (b-day=April 7th)...for basics....thats pretty much it...if you want to know any more specifics just ask me.

savannahrose44
August 23rd, 2004, 12:38 AM
I could use a few more penpals... :) I'm 22 and just now returning to college. I am from Alaska, but I grew up in Oklahoma. I love reading, particularly Dean Koontz, but nearly any genre. I collect postcards, I have a fascination with all things Oriental, and I love writing and receiving letters.

Alaska? Where abouts? I lived in Anchorage when I was really little. Some of my earliest childhood memories are from there....I want to go back some day. :javaswim:

-Sky-
August 23rd, 2004, 10:14 AM
Hey all!I'm really happy I've found this thread because I totally love having penpals and I miss receiving lots of letters and a big thanks to Abyss Rose for inviting me :yourock:
Anyway my name is Anna and it's so nice to meet all of you!I'm Greek,greek is my native language but I loved english since the first day I started learning them so no problem with communication.I am 15+ years old but more mature than that due to events as well as the wisdom Wicca provides.
I am a supernatural and book maniac!I love the fact that I am Wiccan with influences from Fairy magic,celtic tradition as well as dianic and I find really interesting talking about spells,points of faiths,goddesses and experiences.As I said books and movies are my obsession,I'm reading a lot mostly wiccan books or ones which have to do with fantasy or even adventure-love stories.As for films,I love going to the cinema,commenting on the movies I see.
Other than that,I am regular in the class of yoga which I find nurturing and relaxing.I also go to the gym and I am in the school's volleyball team.I like tennis but it's been years since I played.
I spend a lot of hours in the Internet coz I am looking for friends with who I can share my wiccan identity and who can understand how I feel.I can't wait to have penpals and make very good friends!

Don't know what else to say...nothing come in mind..
Pm me if ya want
Love and Light,
~Anna

Tabby
August 23rd, 2004, 11:59 AM
I am a 35 year old female from Ohio and would love several penpals, either snail mail or email. I love books, nature and talking (those of you that frequent chat can attest to that). I like to discuss everything under the sun and am an Aries. I have 7 cats and am a Legal Compliance Administrator.

I am not sure what else to say..so PM me if you are interested.

WickedBttrfly
August 23rd, 2004, 06:10 PM
I sent letters yesterday!! :woot:

savannahrose44
August 23rd, 2004, 11:35 PM
I sent letters yesterday!! :woot:

Happy dance! Yay! :bothsides

WickedBttrfly
August 24th, 2004, 05:18 PM
ok they just got mailed like, today though. I put them in the wrong slot. :drool:

Asthmorte
August 24th, 2004, 05:19 PM
lol...

WickedBttrfly
August 24th, 2004, 05:43 PM
ummm.. it turns out it's alot more than i thought to mail letters to england and australia. So my letters are gonna come back... Sorry!!

Velvet
August 24th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Oh penpals cool! I'm 15. And interesting in almost everything. I'm currently an agnostic. Dang I'm brain dead today! Ah well, if you want me as a penpal PM me.

WickedBttrfly
August 24th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I'll have to get more stamps before i can mail those letters going across seas. i only put 3 on each. And it turns out they need 5 or 6 :0( I'm just gonna write really long letters like once a month, okay my out of continent friends?? :hahugh:

Asthmorte
August 26th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Im looking for more penpals! heh heh...you'll have to be willing to write first though :fprtyman2

pm me!

teishabee
August 26th, 2004, 01:07 PM
I want pen pals!

In 21 nearly 22, want someone to write to about pagan experiences and spirituality or just plain fluff. I live in a nice suburb and I have a full time job go me! Im extra friendly, I love music ,movies all things boys, paganism, the occult and general weirdness.

pm me :cheers:

Tarotboy4
August 27th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Hey if the penpal things still open I'd like one or more. My name is Tim Alexander, I'm 22 yrs old, I live out in the phoenix area, I like reading, Japanese animation, Various kinds of music, Comedy, and other things that I can't really think of right now.

My dislike are college (but I'm taking classes), Computers (but I'm using one now) My car (I hate having to get it fixed every so often) pizza delivery's that take more than half an hour, and other things that aren't important right now.

I'll take anyone as a pen pal, snail mail or e-mail, but I make one request, Is anyone out there good a Math? I really need help with math in college.

WickedBttrfly
August 27th, 2004, 01:32 AM
someone write me please I've written a lot of letters, but I've only gotten one. I'm feeling unloved.... I'm all aloooone... theres noone here beside me....

Arinya
August 27th, 2004, 01:59 AM
Okay I want a pen pal!
I live in Michigan, USA and I will accept both international and local pen pals. But for the international pen pals...some one has to explain to me how to mail across seas! Hehe.
I'm in my sophomore year of college and I am a double major double minor, my majors are English, Writing (Creative) and my minors are Philosophy and East Asian Stuides. However East Asian Stuides is only a minor because my college, GVSU, doesn't offer a major in it. I am going to become fluent in Japanese and try to get a job either as a translator or as a teacher. However, my boyfriend doesn't think I could be a teacher because I don't have the greatest liking towards little kids...I don't know. Older kids I think I could deal with...anyway...

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. I am currently working as a research specialist. Loosly translated I'm a surveyist a telemarketer that doesn't sell things. :nuhuh: I have so many stories to tell now because of that job...sheesh.

Spiritually I have been studying various pagan paths since I was 13 or so, (I'm 19 now) and I've yet to find a path that truely fits me. I don't consider myself a witch because I do not practice witchcraft but that is mostly for the sake of time. I do not have the time to fully dedicate myself to it and I don't want to just loosly dabble in it. I want to go full out once I have the chance too. Until then I am just studying and reading, and learning from MW and the COT courses, when I have the time.

So...PM me if you want to be my pen pal!

Pan
August 27th, 2004, 12:43 PM
:lol: I've had one in another thread that HedgeWitch started back in '03! I'll go ahead and post it here, too. Platonic penpals only, just to let y'all know. :smile:

I wouldn't mind a penpal from overseas, or even in the US. I would prefer hand-written letters to email, that way I can have the memories right there in my hand. It's more personal and all being hand-written, too.

Here's a bit about me!

I'm 22, married for 2yrs 4 mos. I've been with my man for almost 10 years now and enjoy every moment of it. I've got 3 cats and two guinea pigs, living in the United States, the state of Indiana. I've got all sorts of likes and dislikes, but if I told you here ... where would the fun be?

If you want to be my penpal, feel free to PM me. I'd not mind male penpals, either! Just keep in mind it's strictly friendship. :lol: I hate to sound like I'm accusing, but it's best to put it up front than have someone get the wrong idea!

Just PM me. I'll be going to culinary school soon, so my address will change!!! I'll just be in Kentucky, though. :lol:

Asthmorte
August 27th, 2004, 02:45 PM
someone write me please I've written a lot of letters, but I've only gotten one. I'm feeling unloved.... I'm all aloooone... theres noone here beside me....

dont worry, you'll get some back. it takes time. I'll be mailing your letter soon. :fpeace:

WickedBttrfly
August 27th, 2004, 05:54 PM
lol Thanks. I was in a silly mood.

Bryony
August 27th, 2004, 08:53 PM
My likes: cats, music (not "pop"), honesty, intelligence, integrity...
Dislikes: ignorance, large crowds, loud and sudden noises, umm, yeah...

I am a 19 year old female college student. I play flute, am a music major, and love an intellectual challenge.
I think that about sums everything up. Oh- PM me if you would like to be a pen pal.

WickedBttrfly
August 29th, 2004, 02:46 AM
okay everyone, false alarm. It turns out I used enough stamps after all. :whew:

tygherrayn
August 29th, 2004, 03:46 AM
I really would like to write letters again .. I used to do it so much, and now I need an excuse to buy some pretty stationary!

I'm a Kitchen Witch .. cooking and baking are my second .. no .. third true loves. I'm married to a wonderful Southern Man whom I met on the internet (thus, only platonic pals, thanks. I'm not here looking for the hook-up, y'see!), and we love together in a one room shack on the outskirts of new orleans .... *winks* .. no. We don't. I'd love to live on the outskirts of new Orleans, but ... that's just a line from a song (10 points if you can name it!). We live in the carolinas in a small-ish townhouse that's too small for our furniture, but big enough for two people and a cat. That cat is Isis, and she is the goddess incarnate I swear.

I love tea, and watching television with my hubby, and chatting on forums, and writing poetry. Autumn is my favorite season, and I'm excited because I get to start decorating for it very soon! I've been pagan for over a decade now, but I'm a very casual one .. I don't do elaborate rites and rituals, and I prefer to work alone when I do work. As I mentioned before, I love to cook and bake .. it's cathartic to me. As is playing Age of Mythology ... I get to be a god/dess, and it rocks! *winks*

I'm okay with domestic or international penpals, definitely .. but I prefer someone closer to my own age and lifestyle. I can no longer think like a teenager, and would prefer not to cross letters with them just because it's tiring to me to be exposed to the energy they have. (I have younger brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews for that! *winks*) Nothing against you younger folk .. I'm just in a different place.

Umm .. that's all, I think.

WickedBttrfly
August 29th, 2004, 03:56 AM
ok now I'm gonna go crazy trying to remember the name of that song...I know what song you're talking about...think bonnie, think!!! argh.

WickedBttrfly
August 31st, 2004, 02:20 AM
no letters for me...:::sniffles:::

narleymarley03
August 31st, 2004, 03:36 AM
I am posting on behalf of my son, Allen. He has been studying the craft for about 6 months. He looking for some penpals to discuss the craft and as a friend. He's 20, tall, athletic and handsome. I hope this doesn't turn you off, but he is in prison in Virginia, USA. Otherwise he would be contacting you himself. He's great letter writer, artistic, loves to read, he likes history and philosophy and he has many other interests. If you would like to write:
Allen J. King 323125
Greensville Correctional
901 Corrections Way
Jarratt, VA 23870-9614

If you would like for him to write first PM me your info and I'll send it to him.
narleymarley03 (Sherry-Allen's Mom)

Elistariel
August 31st, 2004, 04:30 AM
*jumps on the bandwagon*
Okie dokie, I'm Abby. Not Abigail :lol: That's one of the few things that annoys me. Let's see what to tell. I'm from North Carolina. I much prefer handwritten letters to e-mail, and e-mails frequently get sent back. I am more of a believer of wicca/paganism than a um, practicer? Practioner? Sorry I don't know the exact word, it's 4:30 am. I'm begining to lean towards the Celtic path. My interests are horses. I have my first riding lessons tomorrow. Well not my FIRST, but it's Horseback 2. I love mythology. I have 3 half siblings, and I can relate to "weird families" I am currenly a student in college, my major is history. Oh yes, and I am 21. A Leo-Boar. I am practically obsessed with genealogy. I have cats, dogs, ducks, and a goose. Ah yes, I am a Tolkien fan as well. I am currently reading Two Towers... which I started before the movie came out. Don't worry my writing skills are better than that. :lol: I just can't read one book at a time. I'm also currently reading Celtic Wicca by Jane Raeburn.

I guess that's about it. If you wish to write, just PM.

Earthy
August 31st, 2004, 10:58 AM
WickedBtrrfly..your letter is in the post :smile:

Goddess Rhiannon
August 31st, 2004, 11:20 AM
Hi everyone, GR here. I would love to have some penpals. I started a thread awhile ago...and had some success....but have not gotten a letter in ages. Would love to try again. I am 38 years old and live in New England. :boquet:

Xeen
August 31st, 2004, 04:07 PM
Okay, everyone that's my penpal, I put your letters in the mail on Saturday, so be ecpecting letters soon!

And narleymarley, I wrote down your son's addy and I'll see about sending him a letter also ^-^

WickedBttrfly
August 31st, 2004, 06:28 PM
WickedBtrrfly..your letter is in the post :smile:

Woohoo!!!! I'm getting a letter.... ::happy dance:: :bouncybob

Asthmorte
August 31st, 2004, 08:02 PM
I need more penpals! pm me if interested! Im a 14/f/oklahoma

Velvet
August 31st, 2004, 08:03 PM
I'm going through some difficult times so my letters may be late in getting out, sorry.

narleymarley03
August 31st, 2004, 08:07 PM
Anjelah, Thank you so much for taking an interest in writing my son. I know he will love to hear from you.
Sherry-Allen's Mom

CajunLady
August 31st, 2004, 10:58 PM
haha, I have eleven
I've only got 3 :( That reminds me, I've got some letters to write!

WickedBttrfly
September 1st, 2004, 03:05 AM
yeah you do! :hint:hint:hint lol

Asthmorte
September 1st, 2004, 12:39 PM
I've only got 3 :( That reminds me, I've got some letters to write!

*cough cough*

I think Im up to 15 now...no...16....

moonbaby
September 1st, 2004, 12:54 PM
hiya im jade im 14 from uk
my mum is earthy!!! and i love her to bits
i like r & b and linkin park!!!
i would like a pen pal cause im new to paganism
and i dont no anyone around i live that it!!
and i would like to talk to people about it!!
if u would like to no more p.m me
plz plz plz plz write to me :smile:

WickedBttrfly
September 3rd, 2004, 06:29 PM
I got letters today!! :woot:

Asthmorte
September 3rd, 2004, 07:06 PM
I got letters today!! :woot:

I sent your letter today...so expect it soon:)

Velvet
September 3rd, 2004, 07:11 PM
I'm writing letters now, so if you want me to be your penpal pm me soon.

Asthmorte
September 3rd, 2004, 07:15 PM
I'm writing letters now, so if you want me to be your penpal pm me soon.

I cant remember if we're panpals or not,lol. are we? and if not, do you want to be? sorry that Im acting odd, Ive gone a bit overboard with the penapl thing...Ive got about 16 or 17...:)

Velvet
September 3rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
I cant remember if we're panpals or not,lol. are we? and if not, do you want to be? sorry that Im acting odd, Ive gone a bit overboard with the penapl thing...Ive got about 16 or 17...:)
lol, yes I am, but could you send me your address again. I'm cleaning my room so, of course, I can't find anything.

Asthmorte
September 3rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
lol, yes I am, but could you send me your address again. I'm cleaning my room so, of course, I can't find anything.

yup, I'll pm it to you:)

Velvet
September 3rd, 2004, 07:21 PM
Ok, I got it.

WickedBttrfly
September 3rd, 2004, 09:13 PM
I sent your letter today...so expect it soon:)

:woot:

Mad Dame
September 7th, 2004, 08:38 PM
This penpal thing sounds great, count me in...

I'm 24, I live in Perth, West Oz. I'm married to a great guy and a stay at home mum to my 16 month old bubby girl. My interests are reading all most anything, gardening although I'm not very good at it, wool spinning, drinking copious amounts of coffee and cars especially pre 1980's and vintage (i'm a carnut/grease monkey).

I'm pretty hopeless at hand writing, its illegible by the end of a paragraph, so I'd be typing out my letters, just so people can actually read them :P

katclar
September 8th, 2004, 12:28 AM
wool spinning,

Have I really found another spinner here?!?!?!?! Wheel or spindle or both?!?!?! Or is this some Aussie slang I don't know similar to "wool gatherer"?!?!?!

Katrina

katclar
September 8th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Oh, and since I didn't mention...I would be open to pen pals too. I'm not sure whether I have time for anything other than email though...

FYI...

I am 36, divorced, with 2 cats. I am a clarinetist, clarinet teacher, and retail cd salesperson by trade. The musician stuff is more passion than trade, though... I also volunteer at the Humane Society where I adopted my cats last year. I have traveled to Bulgaria and plan to go back next year; Balkan music and dance are an intense part of my life...

Katrina

Garden of Eden
September 8th, 2004, 12:20 PM
I have two friends seeking penpals... one's an open minded christian and the other a dragon fanatic... anyone interested?

WickedBttrfly
September 8th, 2004, 12:22 PM
sure!

Garden of Eden
September 8th, 2004, 01:22 PM
You want just one? Or both? :p

WickedBttrfly
September 8th, 2004, 08:11 PM
hmm... It doesn't matter. I love having pen-pals.

Elistariel
September 8th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I'd just like to note that if you are expecting a letter from me, it is not in the mail yet. I have not forgotten you, the letters are in the works. Also, my area has been experiencing some flooding. So now is not the best time for me to be out and about, as some letter require a visit to the post office.

WickedBttrfly
September 8th, 2004, 08:25 PM
i got a letter today! :woot: And I'm sending out 3 letters tomorrow. Then I have to get some more stamps, so it might be a while.

Pilot
September 8th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Trapper: 17 years of age
Favorite Bands: Tool, A Perfect Circle, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Nirvana..........................and the list goes on
Favorite Things: My guitar, poetry, literature, mysticism and theology
Religion: Oh I would have to say I am a Christian (HOPE THIS ISN'T A NO NO)
but I do enjoy reading, and have been looking into practicing other religions

I must say though I am quite opinonated- but then again aren't we all. However,
not to the point of upseting someone. I respect others opinions-

Asthmorte
September 8th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Im still open to more penpals! pm me!

Garden of Eden
September 9th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Pilot! I'll be your pen pal... And I have a christian friend seeking a pen pal who'd like to write to you as well. Where abouts do you hail from?

WickedBttrfly
September 9th, 2004, 02:57 PM
hey now dont forget me!!! lol

Planetary Eulogy
September 9th, 2004, 04:26 PM
23/M/NC

Interests:

Radical Traditionalism/Fascism
Philosophy
Nationalism
Classical/Ancient Music
Neo-Classical Music (extreme metal/folk noire/stuff like Dead Can Dance and Loreena McKennitt)
Military History
Intellectual History

Garden of Eden
September 9th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Course not Butterfly. Could you PM me your address and I'll pass it on to my dragon-loving mate?

And Planetary Eulogy, judging from your interests, one could have some pretty stimulating conversation with you ;) I'd like to be your pen-pal, if you don't have anything against fifteen-year-old Irish gals.

WickedBttrfly
September 9th, 2004, 05:53 PM
oh yeah... guess i could do that. lol

Akhkharu Asgard
September 9th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Name: Chris!
Favourite Music: I like all kinds of forms of rock and metal (mostly progressive) Some favourites are: Nightwish, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, and Opeth.
Favourite Movies: Cold Mountain, Memento, Dark City, Donnie Darko, A Clockwork Orange, etc. Nicole Kidman is my favourite actress. And Sam Neil and Kiefer Sutherland are my favourite actors.
Favourite Shows: Futurama, Firefly, Farscape, Angel, Sealab 2021, Dead Like MeOther Junk: I love to read (Cold Mountain, 100 Years of Solitude, and The Mists of Avalon are among my favs), and talk to people, and play videogames, and see concerts, and just have fun!

samalander
September 12th, 2004, 08:48 PM
My name is Jessica, im almost 17 and i am a senior in high school, some of my hobbies are reading writing drawing painting listening to rock music and playing the flute. i dont watch much tv but my favorite show is Angel. ummm i cant think of nething else sooo ttyl

Sith
September 14th, 2004, 06:27 AM
I'm 29 years old. I prefer email so PM on that. I like psychology (B.S. degree lol), computers, video games, Native American studies (part Cherokee), and other geeky interests. I used to study ninjutsu and hope to study kung fu soon as well as ametuer racing once I get a better car. I gave up on music since RIAA started to sue everyone with P2P software so I haven't heard anything new really (local radio stations are behind by a year) but I do like films. I do enjoy (in moderation): :drinking: :damnpc: :fpipesmok :stooges: :reading:

Keroberos
September 15th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Holy Crap, you like Sam Niell too? I thought it was just me, he's brilliant. Anyways I want penpals, I love's getting mail because it makes me feel special, and I assumes everyone else does too, so I loves sending mail as well.
Oh yeah, my name is Adriane, I'm 22 years old, I'm attending the Academy of Art University(and yes I know that's a fancy way to say school twice)in San Francisco and I live there too currently. I love books, movies, comics, video games, drawing, dreaming, painting, sleeping, going online and eating. If I listed exacts for everything this post would be a mile long sooooo if you wanna know more PM me and we can be pen pals, it'll be cool I promise! :nicetie:

wannabwiccan212
September 16th, 2004, 06:12 AM
ok hey ppls im 13*f* and i rely want a penpal it would be good if i could talk to some1 close to me age but it doesnt rely matter umm i have jus gotton into wicca and i was hoping if i get a penpal we could talk about that and other things

ummm some things i liek are reading listenin to music hanging with friends watchin t.v nd lookin 4 sites about wicca
thas about it soo plz if u want to penpal jus let me no ok bye

torrentoftears
September 16th, 2004, 06:26 AM
Name: Heike Marie.
Short Bio: Female, live in *points to corner of post*, two parents who are seperating, cat, dog, two hamsters.
Likes: Reading fantasy, writing it too, singing, playing the saxophone, karate. I get straight A's in school which takes up alot of time...love meeting new people...Wiccan. Metal music, and whatnot.
Dislikes: Judgmental people, George Bush, John Kerry. Saurkraut (*icky!*), school, most of the time my sisters.

If you need to know more about it or something, you could go to my online journal, it gives you a pretty good sense of who I am..:
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=outdated_n_hated

That's about it. Bye guys!

Willowjc
September 19th, 2004, 01:14 AM
I would LOVE to have a pen pal!!!!!!....sooo cool and romantic....waxed seals and all.
My name is Willow and I live in Windsor with my life partner Ed. Iím 32yrs. The path I have chosen to follow is the Green path. I consider myself a witch I feel I only need myself to tell me that. I feel you know when you know. Itís an overwhelming feeling you get and you just know. I choose not to initiate myself until I feel my past is healed. This does not make me any lesser of a witch then anyone else. I have study and study and will always study my path. I choose to follow the green practice as a religion which identifies the Goddess and the God in partnership with the Witch through a self-initiation and then a self-dedication. As a religion, magic is often directed through personal communion with the God and Goddess, which is a balance of one. I use the personal power of the witch through the energies of herbs and natural objects and directing this to accomplish a goal. I get a lot of help as well from my Fair Ones. I work with the moon and the elements I celebrate the Sabbats and Esbats and other days honoring the aspects throughout the Wheel of the Year. I believe that you should be careful what you do and be careful who you trust. Don't ever use the power to hurt another, for what is sent comes back to bite you in the ass. Never use the power against someone who has the Power, for you both draw from the same well. I also believe that to use the power you must feel it in your heart and know it in your mind. I believe there are 13 Goals of a Witch. 1) Know yourself 2) Know your craft 3) Learn 4) Apply knowledge with wisdom 5) Achieve Balance 6) Keep you words in good order 7) Keep your thoughts in good order 8)Celebrate life 9) Attune with the cycles of the earth 10) Breath and eat correctly 11) Exercise the body 12) Meditate and 13) Honor the God and Goddess. I love gardening, fairies, horror movies....vampire movies mostly, cooking, canning and baking....and I'm trying to get pregnant.

Flaire-FireStar
September 19th, 2004, 01:54 AM
Well.. My mailbox is getting rather empty lately, so it's time to search for new penpals :)

Basically, I'm 20, Canadian, and not quite so silly in my letters, although I do tend to ramble. I like to read and write and draw. I listen to goth-rock and industrial-type music, although I generally don't talk about that - just random stuff that pops up in every day life. ;) I think that's all.

CajunLady
September 19th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Holy Crap, you like Sam Niell too? I thought it was just me, he's brilliant. Anyways I want penpals, I love's getting mail because it makes me feel special, and I assumes everyone else does too, so I loves sending mail as well.
Oh yeah, my name is Adriane, I'm 22 years old, I'm attending the Academy of Art University(and yes I know that's a fancy way to say school twice)in San Francisco and I live there too currently. I love books, movies, comics, video games, drawing, dreaming, painting, sleeping, going online and eating. If I listed exacts for everything this post would be a mile long sooooo if you wanna know more PM me and we can be pen pals, it'll be cool I promise! :nicetie:
Hmm I got your letter today....I was wondering who you were!! LOL I'll be answering soon!!

WickedBttrfly
September 19th, 2004, 11:44 AM
I got a letter! :woot: woa I gotta get started writing letters... :hrmm:

savannahrose44
September 20th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I ran out of stamps and I don't get paid till friday....:(

torrentoftears
September 21st, 2004, 12:37 AM
I snailmailed a bnch of people yesterday, should be getting letters soon! :w00t:

torrentoftears
September 21st, 2004, 12:52 AM
Oh, and I also came up with a kind of cute idea that I'd like to try out

[though Maybe it's only cute cuz it's one in the morning...:lol:], but maybe we could have all of y'all with kiddos match them up with someone and they can pair off with an older person and send letters? That way they can practice writing and communicating, while feeling they have their own "special" friend.

I'd be the first to volunteer...What do you guys think?

Karma Chameleon
September 21st, 2004, 01:17 AM
Oh this sounds fun! I'd love to have a few penpals! My name is Lucy. I'm 19 years old, female, and live in Florida. I'm a college student and my major is psychology. I love reading and writting. I also like outdoor activities like hiking and kayaking. If you'd like to write me, you can PM me. ;)

Verthandi
September 21st, 2004, 12:34 PM
Oh, and I also came up with a kind of cute idea that I'd like to try out [though Maybe it's only cute cuz it's one in the morning...:lol:], but maybe we could have all of y'all with kiddos match them up with someone and they can pair off with an older person and send letters? That way they can practice writing and communicating, while feeling they have their own "special" friend. I'd be the first to volunteer...What do you guys think?

I love this idea! I'd definitely volunteer.

Oh, and if any older people want a penpal, I'm 21, in Michigan and an English Lit major. I like writing, reading, movies, outdoorsy stuff, like hiking and camping, and learning, especially when it comes to languages and religion. If you'd like to write me, PM me!

torrentoftears
September 21st, 2004, 02:33 PM
Now all we need is kiddos :lol:

Quick! Have a baby!

Cev'aq
September 21st, 2004, 04:37 PM
Now all we need is kiddos :lol:

Quick! Have a baby!
:rollingla

halfwaynowhere
September 21st, 2004, 11:03 PM
I could use one more penpal... anybody interested?
I'm 16 and from California. I'm a senior in high school, but I'd love to be pals with anybody from any age group. I'm heavily into acting, even though the most I get to do is my drama class at school. I'm an eclectic pagan, I love learning about mythology. I'm learning to read tarot.. Basically, I'm learning a bunch of things... So, I already have 3 snail mail pals and 1 email pal, but I think i could handle one more snail mail pal, so somebody PM me.
btw, that idea about matching people up with children sounds really fun. I would like to participate, although I'm not sure if I count as an older person or not...

ApollaJade
September 22nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
Okay, I already have ash for a penpal (speaking of which, I just finished your letter,hun its on its way) And I'm hungry for morE!!!!!! ummmm.....My name is Emily and I have many interests and hobbies and stuff that I will tell you when I write ya! I live in michigan, and I'm 12....ummmmmmm other than that....

torrentoftears
September 23rd, 2004, 11:25 PM
Well, halfwaynowhere, I'm fifteen so if I count as older, then you do :-P

I'm glad some people want to do it...but we need kids. Please, someone with children learning how to read/write? PLEASE?

Btw, halfwaynowhere, PM me if ya still want a snailmail pal _catroll_ :D

ryv
September 24th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Hey! I'm a 24, soon to be 25, newly made pagan...ummmm...enjoy reading, almost a little too much...I have a crochet fetish. I've made three afghans this year and have started my fourth (won't be freezing me arse off this winter!!) I just started back to school at Appalachian State in Boone NC which is the greatest place in the world if you are outdoorsey, pagan, hippie, enviromentalist...my major is anthropology which I'm loving...I love all different kinds of music and movies...right now, for some reason, my favorite is Dogma...I have watched it three times in the past week :whatmewor Oh! And I love Monty Python too even though I have only seen two of their movies...ummm...really don't know what else to say!!

Ryvre :bouncysmi

NarYave
September 30th, 2004, 02:36 PM
I want a Penpal !! :) Heya everyone, I have alot i am into it would be easier if you go to me Live journal and check out my interest there and my post, all very self explanitory. Sorry it short but i don't have a lot of time right now, I'll come back with more later!!

WickedBttrfly
September 30th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I got letters today!! Dont know when they arrived, since my ROOMMATE took the key with her when she went on vacation... ::ahem:: anyways I am a lil behind on letters but dont worry, I havent forgotten. I just wanted to have enough time to write nice ones ;)

OKmagnolia
September 30th, 2004, 06:49 PM
is it to late to get in on the pen pals list??????? i would love to. i am the mother of 2 kids ages 7 and 4, i like alot of different things including reading, crafts, sewing etc....

NarYave
October 1st, 2004, 12:18 AM
is it to late to get in on the pen pals list??????? i would love to. i am the mother of 2 kids ages 7 and 4, i like alot of different things including reading, crafts, sewing etc....

i'll be your penpal, i don't have any kids though

PantherBaebe
October 2nd, 2004, 02:47 AM
Ooh! Penpals sound like fun!
I'm 19, currently working to save up for acting school. I love reading, all aspects of the occult, cats, David Bowie (mmmmm) and uhm lot's of stuff! I don't know what else to say!
Love on ya!
Panth.

NarYave
October 3rd, 2004, 02:26 PM
I Love david Bowie

dizzydormouse
October 5th, 2004, 04:36 PM
MM & BB!

I'm Dormy, I'm in Plymouth, UK.

I have 6 kids (one here, 5 in Summerland). I have one kitten (Tinker, 9mts)

I'm looking for pen-friends because I'm lonely (A lot of bad stuff happened this year, and my hubby left me) - and I want some lovely new friends to talk to (not that my friends aren't lovely.......)

I'm a saggitarius, I'm 21 (22 in December) & I'm just re-discovering my skills after quite a long time out of practice.

I love yellow!!

NarYave
October 6th, 2004, 06:10 AM
BTW PantherBaebe i just notice you were the one I goosed lol

Morr
October 6th, 2004, 06:33 AM
ok since nobody replied to my personal "penpals" thread, i guess ill post here as a last resort to make myself some friends..

meh..

OK!
I'm Michelle, 22 years old. Currently living in Israel (though I lived in the States for 7 years so English is not a problem at all!). I'm a college student, beginning my second year of my BA studies (getting my BA in 3 years instead of 4). I'm majoring in European History, and minoring in Classical Studies.
I ADORE Madonna (if you havent noticed so), as well as Tori Amos, Marilyn Manson, Jack Off Jill & The Smashing Pumpkins. I love everything Celtic & Irish (music, culture, food, travel, history, mythology, literature). My spiritual path is Celtic (Irish) Reconstructionism. I was a Celtic Wiccan for about 5 years before turning to the Reconstructionism path though. I study Kabbalah & Christian Mysticism as well (kinda like hobbies I guess). I also did a year of art school so I draw & paint a lot (especially Fantasy Art stuff). I'm the BIGGEST Lord Of The Rings Fan. Oh, and I'm a HUGE History buff... Especially the Classical Age & Middle Ages in Europe. And I'm also a big Christian Theology geek. OHHH... I'm a Lesbian too!

:lol: ok I think that was enough... I definitly will elaborate more in my letters... So if anyone is interested - PM me!! :D

SilverClaw
October 6th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Hey Morr I will be your pal if ya want :D And no I am not stalking you I was on my way to your harem thingy.... hoenstly :D

mucgwyrt
October 6th, 2004, 06:48 AM
MM & BB!

I'm Dormy, I'm in Plymouth, UK.

I have 6 kids (one here, 5 in Summerland). I have one kitten (Tinker, 9mts)

I'm looking for pen-friends because I'm lonely (A lot of bad stuff happened this year, and my hubby left me) - and I want some lovely new friends to talk to (not that my friends aren't lovely.......)

I'm a saggitarius, I'm 21 (22 in December) & I'm just re-discovering my skills after quite a long time out of practice.

I love yellow!!
PMd you babe :)

Morr
October 6th, 2004, 08:06 AM
Hey Morr I will be your pal if ya want :D And no I am not stalking you I was on my way to your harem thingy.... hoenstly :D

:lol:
sure!

Moriquenya
October 6th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I always wanted a penpal as a child. I love to write. All this stationary and pretty pens are going to waste!

So, about me...I'm about to turn 33 next month (I see I'm a bit older than most members here). Right now I'm an elementary teacher living in Southern California. Used to be an attorney in my hometown - Washington, DC. I'm single. No children. Books, movies, music, hiking, and gaming are my main hobbies. I read just about everything except romance. Thrillers, sci-fi, horror and fantasy are my favorite movie and book genres. I like playing PS2 whenever I get a chance (especially Baldur's Gate, Champions of Norrath, Maximo and the LOTR games). I've been getting into other activities as well: camping & backpacking; golf; and hopefully riding and scuba diving lessons in the spring.

Other than the Bahamas and Mexico, I've yet to get out of this country. So it would be wonderful to have an international penpal! But I'm open to all interested penpals.

:fpeace:

forbidden_vengence
October 6th, 2004, 10:56 PM
I'm 15 years old a sophmore in highschool here in Oregon in the U.S. looking for someone out of my country....my interests include reading, writing poetry, swimming, and most of all cooking!!!!!

Cooking rocks!!!! Oh yes I also love cheese!! If anybody has read my I love cheese thread then you know about my love of cheese!!! Pm me If anybodies interested in being my penpal, anybody??

NarYave
October 6th, 2004, 11:07 PM
okay now i'll give all info sorry it took my so long.
20 about to be 21
Lives in California, no kids no cats, I love reading and writing infact i am in the middle of a novel. My main goddess right now is Inanna. But i have many others. I love LOTR and musicals like Moulin Rouge, i study french and trying others to. I was to be an archeologist and music is my soul. Madonna, David Bowie, Tori Amos, Alanis Morisette etc. Trying to getn to college.

forbidden_vengence
October 7th, 2004, 10:12 AM
My soul purpose is to be a shrink so getting into the mw couselors is my main concern right now and oh my fav. music artists......alanis morisette......norah jones......and sheryl crow. that's just more about me if anybody want's to be my penpal just pm me with your mailing info and maybe you'll see some pakages from me. I'm known to do that on random occasions....lol. umm... when you pm me your info i'll pm mine.......
Thanks, Cody kayser

NarYave
October 8th, 2004, 02:03 PM
wow you like alanis??

RainCeleste
October 9th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Hello all... My name is Jenny. I'm 23. I'm single. I work full time and go to school part time. I'm working on my BA, getting a minor in criminology and majoring in humanities. I live in the tampa bay area. I work at a hospital so I see lots of crazy stuff. Other than that I don't have a life. I'd love a pen pal. :)

Maridyann
October 9th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I would LOVE to have a pen pal!!!!!!....sooo cool and romantic....waxed seals and all.
My name is Willow and I live in Windsor with my life partner Ed. Iím 32yrs. The path I have chosen to follow is the Green path. I consider myself a witch I feel I only need myself to tell me that. I feel you know when you know. Itís an overwhelming feeling you get and you just know. I choose not to initiate myself until I feel my past is healed. This does not make me any lesser of a witch then anyone else. I have study and study and will always study my path. I choose to follow the green practice as a religion which identifies the Goddess and the God in partnership with the Witch through a self-initiation and then a self-dedication. As a religion, magic is often directed through personal communion with the God and Goddess, which is a balance of one. I use the personal power of the witch through the energies of herbs and natural objects and directing this to accomplish a goal. I get a lot of help as well from my Fair Ones. I work with the moon and the elements I celebrate the Sabbats and Esbats and other days honoring the aspects throughout the Wheel of the Year. I believe that you should be careful what you do and be careful who you trust. Don't ever use the power to hurt another, for what is sent comes back to bite you in the ass. Never use the power against someone who has the Power, for you both draw from the same well. I also believe that to use the power you must feel it in your heart and know it in your mind. I believe there are 13 Goals of a Witch. 1) Know yourself 2) Know your craft 3) Learn 4) Apply knowledge with wisdom 5) Achieve Balance 6) Keep you words in good order 7) Keep your thoughts in good order 8)Celebrate life 9) Attune with the cycles of the earth 10) Breath and eat correctly 11) Exercise the body 12) Meditate and 13) Honor the God and Goddess. I love gardening, fairies, horror movies....vampire movies mostly, cooking, canning and baking....and I'm trying to get pregnant.
Hello my name is Maridyann, I have been studying the craft for about four years now. I love gardening, crafts, reading and long walks in the woods. I am more of an ecclectic witch, as I seem to incorporate things from many Traditions that I am personally drawn to. But, I tend to lean more towards Native American teachings. As I am part Cherokee myself, having not been raised Native, it is a long learning process, as with all paths. I live in Arkansas located in the United States, and would love to have a few pen pals. I am 35 year old mother of three children, two daughters, ages 17 and 16 and a son who just turned 14 this week. I will be turning 36 in December. If you are interested in corresponding please let me know at maridyann68@yahoo.com

Maridyann
October 9th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Hello my name is Maridyann, and I am 35 years old. I live in Arkansas. I am married with three children of my own. So, I know what you mean about their energy! I can't keep up and I am not afraid to admit it!! I love reading, gardening, crafts, and long walks in the woods. My husband and I have been married for over 10 years, yes my children are his step-children, but you would never know it. Currently we have not pets, but if my oldest daughter is true to form we will have before long. She wants to be a vet! I come form a large family, me being the oldest female, one older brother, of eight children. But, was that a nightmare growing up! But, that is another story. I have been studying the Craft for about four years, and would love to have another mind to pick, haha!! Like you I prefer to work alone, but I do have a sister who lives down the street, and we occasionally work together. My oldest daughter is currently studying, so I am learning to be a teacher too, and I suck at it!! But, we will see if it gets better. Anyway, I would love to be pen pals, if you are interested contact me at maridyann68@yahoo.com and I will send you all the information.

Maridyann

MockingbirdOxygen
October 9th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Okay, here we go:

I just turned 33 a few days ago, married with children (3), and I have 1 beautiful calico cat, and 2 sweet doggies. And a houseful of spiders, so many that come up to me, that I think maybe spiders are my totem animal. BTW, let's just go ahead and get this over with...I am weird, or so I have been told by many people! :veryweird
I love all kinds of music, I play the drums, flute, and sing in a cover band, but my hubby and I are working on our own originals. I am a reformed cigarette smoker. I love the movie where Adam Sandler has to sing "I feel pretty"; I think it's the movie Anger Management. I have found that it does work to sing this song whenever you are angry, because it's hard to stay angry when you are singing it...if nothing else, you will feel so silly with the looks people give you, you will forget you are angry! (Or you might just have a new target for your anger!)
I LOVE FROGS and FOUR-LEAF CLOVERS ! I collect them, and two of my prized possessions are actually frogs holding four-leaf clovers, even better! I also am really into my crystals.
Let's see, what else? I am dorky, and my social skills aren't that great, because people make me nervous, except when I am performing onstage, because it's different somehow. I believe in coincidences not being coincidences. I tend to overthink things until my brain hurts. I think women are beautiful. I used to wish I had a penis sometimes. But not now because my hubby would probably not like it too much. OOKAAAY I think that is enough personal information for now! :heybaby:

WickedBttrfly
October 10th, 2004, 04:26 PM
ok I think somehow I lost some letters and now I am all confuzzled. So if you're due for a letter from me, please pm me and let me know!!!

wannabwiccan212
October 15th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I'm 15 years old a sophmore in highschool here in Oregon in the U.S. looking for someone out of my country....my interests include reading, writing poetry, swimming, and most of all cooking!!!!!

Cooking rocks!!!! Oh yes I also love cheese!! If anybody has read my I love cheese thread then you know about my love of cheese!!! Pm me If anybodies interested in being my penpal, anybody??

OMG i love cheese 2. im 13 almost 14 i live in Mass if ur interested PM me

wannabwiccan212
October 15th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Hello my name is Maridyann, I have been studying the craft for about four years now. I love gardening, crafts, reading and long walks in the woods. I am more of an ecclectic witch, as I seem to incorporate things from many Traditions that I am personally drawn to. But, I tend to lean more towards Native American teachings. As I am part Cherokee myself, having not been raised Native, it is a long learning process, as with all paths. I live in Arkansas located in the United States, and would love to have a few pen pals. I am 35 year old mother of three children, two daughters, ages 17 and 16 and a son who just turned 14 this week. I will be turning 36 in December. If you are interested in corresponding please let me know at maridyann68@yahoo.com

Does ur children practice 2? im 13 so u probably wouldn't want 2 penpal with me but mayb ur son would so jus askin Pm me plz .I talk to alot of girls about wicca things but neva a boy so i thought it would be a good exspearience 4 me. thanks bye

savannahrose44
October 15th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I haven't heard from my penpals.....:wah:

WickedBttrfly
October 15th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I am sorry!!!! :( <---- the dumba$$ who lost her letter

savannahrose44
October 15th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I am sorry!!!! :( <---- the dumba$$ who lost her letter

I forgive you...but you're not the only one who hasn't written! :sadeyes:

WickedBttrfly
October 15th, 2004, 11:23 PM
well maybe i sent it and I just cant remember....

Findarto
October 16th, 2004, 07:33 PM
If anyone is interested in Snail mail pen pal-ing with me.
I have a PO box.
I'm a male teen, and I'm kind of new to witchcraft(being on a path that is). I've been doing magick since elementary school.......
And, I'm now in High school.

So if anyone my age or older wants to help guide me in my learning, or learn with me then PM me.

ealawyn
October 17th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Check out my "NEW HERE" post through my profile.
Would love to find a penpal or two.

:chatty: :chatty:

Bix
October 17th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Wondering if anybody would be interested in an e-mail pen pal thingie.

I'm 19, going to college majoring in biochemistry. I'm a bit rusty on pagan things...having just now restarted learning about it. I love debating things and learning new ideas. Erm...I -love- video games...and love talking about them. Love reading. Happily with a long term boyfriend.

Can't think of anything else to say...PM me if you wanna set up a chat.

Vimilanda
October 18th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Hello all,
I'd love a few email pals. I'm 29, gemini and married. I'm looking into the Wicca with a strong influence of the egyptian pantheon. I'm conflicted between the two. Right now I'm just studying both as fervently as I can.
I work at a bookstore cafe. It's not prestigious but I love the job. Firstly I get to borrow books and if I want to buy I get a discount!!! Mostly I love the job because I get to meet a lot of people who are very different from myself, it's just an interesting range.
Lets see, some things I might talk about and wouldn't mind if my penpals had in common: my husband is bipolar (anyone who lives with a bipolar family member or is bipolar is welcome to write for comiseration and understanding). I'm also bisexual but not looking for any romance (been with my guy for 10 years).
I'm likely to be intimidated but eager to learn from anyone who has studied the pagan path for a long time. I'm really just starting out so I don't think I can teach much. In discussions about wicca, magic and religion I'd probably take on a passive role.
Other interests of mine are belly dancing, writing, cooking (mainly ethnic and healthy food), I'm rotten at all hand crafts but I try my best at knitting and beading occasionally. Oh, writing comes easy to me if I know someone is going to listen so expect long letters.

Sith
October 18th, 2004, 12:39 AM
I'll do chat. I'm 29 and have lots of interests (almost always changing). I've dedicated in 2000 but don't use magic and still learning. I do like manga, interested in incense magic, and psych.

Fairyelf
October 19th, 2004, 09:05 AM
im still looking for pals if anyone is interested... :whistle:

teishabee
October 19th, 2004, 11:05 AM
fairyelf I got mine writen for you. I just need to get myself up to the post office to send it. _pounce_

Bruxa
October 19th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Hi, I am in the US, Massachusettes. I'm 49 2 kids 12 and 20. I'm a wannabe I have been picking up a few books and odds and ends, so when I am actully ready to start I won't be runnin around.LOL. It would be nice to turn to someone for advice from time to time.. I have two address' Koolbreeze1955@peoplepc.com and Bruxaeyes@yahoo hey maybe we can go on the buddy list and catch each other on some times. My name is Rene'. Also is there anyone out there close to my age or from the old school. Any ordained witches?.:broomride

piglet
October 21st, 2004, 10:19 PM
hi everyone! i just wrote my first pen pal letter... and now i'm feeling like i need MORE pen pals :smile:

so, if anyone is interested in a canadian snail mail pen pal, pm me!

I am 22, university student majoring in religion. I have been on a pagan path for a bit over a year. I love art and creative people. My hobbies include reading, painting, crafts, and movies. my favourite book is DUNE. i love listening to tori amos, bjork, ani, david bowie, neil young, joni mitchell, the cure, led zepplin.

i am direct, artistic, open-minded, and i love to learn new things.

if you are interested in finding out more - maybe we can be pen pals!

-piglet

Maridyann
October 26th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Sounds like we would get along famously!! Sound very alike to me. Other than I couldn't play a tune in a basket if my life depended on it. Anyway, I am 35 soon to be 36, with three lively teenagers and a hubby. Would love to get to know each other a little better. Contact me at maridyann68@yahoo.com

Faelon_Moon_Hawk
October 27th, 2004, 09:13 PM
If you're looking for a penpal, post about it here!!! Just post some basic info about yourself--likes, dislikes, age, etc. But don't post your address. We can PM each other for that!!
:huddle:
I'd like a pen pal. Lets see...i'm a college sr., 21 years old, female, aquarius, solitary eclectic wiccan who is currently studying traditional (pre-gardnerian) witchcraft. I love animals, nature, art, anime, gaming, computers, web & graphics design, hockey, & skiing. PM me if you are interested and we can discuss things, either snail mail or email are fine.

savannahrose44
October 27th, 2004, 09:52 PM
well maybe i sent it and I just cant remember....

Still nothing..... :alol:

WickedBttrfly
October 29th, 2004, 09:06 PM
ok i ill send you one by monday then lol. i don't suppose you could pm me a clue of what it was about? lol

ApollaJade
November 10th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Im still looking for a couple of more pals.
PM Me!
im a 24 yr old mommy to 3 :dancy:

well, kinda late in reply to da post but if you wanna become an email mommy of 4 I'm open :P :lilangel:

tru
November 13th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I need more pen pals I only have 2or3. :nuhuh: :bangyourh

tru
November 13th, 2004, 01:07 PM
:( I feel so unloved.

Autumn Clair
November 16th, 2004, 01:07 PM
I'd like to be apart of this. Can I join your group of pen pals?

I'm 34 yrs old, mother of three girls. I'm a home maker until the last one starts school which will be in 5 yrs. ha ha ha........... She's just started her 4th week soon to be 1 month old.
I love gardening and doing lots of outdoors things with the girls, roller blading, that was fun to learn I felt so stupid that my daughter could do it and I couldn't. Boy did she get a laugh out of it. Riding bikes taking them to movies.

I love movies First Knight, Finding Forrester as you can see I'm a Sean Connery fan but I will say I never knew him as 007. James Bond! I like Nickolas Cage movies now that he's maturing into his roles we have alot of his........ I have Practical Magic too........

What else, I like learning new things and meeting new people though I'm a bit shy face to face it takes me a while to warm up to people which I am trying to work on just last year I made up my mind to make friends with some of the other kids moms from school, my one daughter started kindergarten and I made friends with four other moms and two are really nice friends I'm more relaxed with but I'm working on it..........

Well that's me I'd love to p.m/email/or even snail mail I like getting letters in the mail way lot more then bills..........:sunny:

lilromantyc
November 21st, 2004, 06:47 AM
Hey all! I'm a 17 year old Capricorn out here in NJ.
I like reading, writing, horseback riding, watching movies, listening to music, and watching Japanese anime and reading manga...
I will read just about any book I can get my hands on...romance, horror, suspense, mystery, fantasy, nonfiction. People complain that I have no room left for all my books, but I don't think so.
I love most any movie with Liam Neeson in it...and anything that's got a great soundtrack.
I like older music, like Guns 'n Roses and Def Leppard.
And I need someone who can make me laugh. Goddess knows I need it right about now.

Unfortunately, due to little mail-snoopers around here, I would feel better if any penpals were online for the time being. So feel free to PM me.

XoXlady bridgetXoX
November 21st, 2004, 04:03 PM
hello hello!!!! Haha. ok i was just google searhing pagan penpals... and i didnt even think of looking here. ERRRRRRRRR:doh2: silly me. anyways id love to be a penpal!!!!I have so much free time lol.
ok soooooooooooooo. im 16 yrs old love animals of anytype. I love to read, mainly books that allow me to learn new things. I listen to alot of music i like anything except Rap, hip hop, pop and all stuff alike. I write poetry and love doing crafts and anything creative. I work in the flower market at a grociery store which is awsome!!!!!! I love growing plants... my house is becoming a jungle.hehehe. I am a simple person and am verry laid back. I LOVE to laugh it has to be favorite thing in the world to do. Other than hang out with my boyfriend. I also play guitar(acoustic and electric). And one of my newest pasions is oragami. Yes that right oragami. Its fun and soothing, keeps me relaxed sometimes.lol.
Well ya thats me in a nut shell. So hopfully someone out there thinks i sound interestin and will wanna chat with me.lol.tata

The High Queen of Faerie
November 21st, 2004, 08:22 PM
i'm going to have to post here again...

looking for penpals!

i'm sabrina, female... turning fifteen in december. wewtwewt.

my interests include reading, writing, and drawing... sleeping, and fashion design. yey for that. i currently live in colorado, usa, but over the summer i'm moving to toronto (canada!).

if you're interested, send me a pm!

teishabee
November 22nd, 2004, 07:54 AM
I finally sent off fairyelfs letter, oh Im a bad penpal. :imout:

WickedBttrfly
November 23rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
Sorry guys, having living situation dysfunctions. I will write when i can.

savannahrose44
November 25th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Sorry guys, having living situation dysfunctions. I will write when i can.

That's okay I've been a bad pen pal myself.... :scream:

torrentoftears
November 28th, 2004, 11:17 PM
I'm still looking for penpals :fprtyman2 some of mine never wrote back. and of course sme did, and of course I still want more because I love writing!

I am fifteen and I live in MA. I adore writing [plan to make it my career]. I sing a little and play the saxophone alot. I have a few pets and that includes my family :geez:. I write poetry...and I...I...just write me >.<

PM me if you're interested. Any age or location.

One more thing. _travolta_.

BrigidMoon
November 28th, 2004, 11:18 PM
I'd like to be apart of this. Can I join your group of pen pals?

I'm 34 yrs old, mother of three girls. I'm a home maker until the last one starts school which will be in 5 yrs. ha ha ha........... She's just started her 4th week soon to be 1 month old.
I love gardening and doing lots of outdoors things with the girls, roller blading, that was fun to learn I felt so stupid that my daughter could do it and I couldn't. Boy did she get a laugh out of it. Riding bikes taking them to movies.

I love movies First Knight, Finding Forrester as you can see I'm a Sean Connery fan but I will say I never knew him as 007. James Bond! I like Nickolas Cage movies now that he's maturing into his roles we have alot of his........ I have Practical Magic too........

What else, I like learning new things and meeting new people though I'm a bit shy face to face it takes me a while to warm up to people which I am trying to work on just last year I made up my mind to make friends with some of the other kids moms from school, my one daughter started kindergarten and I made friends with four other moms and two are really nice friends I'm more relaxed with but I'm working on it..........

Well that's me I'd love to p.m/email/or even snail mail I like getting letters in the mail way lot more then bills..........:sunny:

If you want a pen pal PM me and we'll exchange addresses :)

CajunLady
January 24th, 2005, 01:40 AM
:D Bumpity Bump :)

SageWoodWitch
January 24th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Well, it's taken me quite a long time to find this post...It took me even longer to go through the 20 pages here as I was PMing people as I went...So mine as well put a little something on here about myself.

I live in Mass, I work in a photo lab and have a license to do nails though I'm not at the moment...
I love shopping in Salem, books (though I really only read new age), herbs herbs herbs!! I love meeting new people! Comedy, I do have a bit of a sick mind at times :smoke: and I do get sarcastic, but it's only in good fun :floating:

I'd love some pen pals!! I haven't done snail mail in so long and I just some really neat stationary!! Woo hoo!!
PM if your interested

stephaniesigler
January 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
im stephanie and im looking for penpals any age and anywhere. im into music, reading, writing, and enjoy about anything lol. if anyone wants to talk or be penpals you can im me and we can chat. hope to hear from some people.. lol

steph

x_pixiedust_x
January 25th, 2005, 08:35 PM
I would love a penpal :heartthro

Basics are: 19/female/australian

I'd like somebody open minded and fun and who writes alot! lol _pounce_

NarYave
January 27th, 2005, 01:54 PM
I was a bad pen pal io droped off the face of the earth there for a while

Immortal Angel
February 4th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Hello All!

I think WickedBttrfly has a good idea....let's write each other......:-)

I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and I have tons of interests.......

I love to read, listen to music-all kinds but my first love is rock. Some of my favs are: The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Evanescence, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Staind and of course---METALLICA! I also like to watch a lot of movies, my favorite of all time being "The Crow"!

I am also interested in religions, religious symbology, history, mythology, fitness, writing letter, being silly and making people laugh--yes, that IS hobby :-)

I'm also a mother of a 20 year old but don't let my age fool you (37), I still feel like a teenager.......I'm not sure if that is a "good thing" or not, but who cares! I refuse to grow up! It's kinda cool because we both are into the same kinds of music and movies, etc. I watch WWE wrestling and have since I was a kid and now my son is a fan too. Third generation.

Well, that's enough for now. If you'd like to write me--feel free!

Karen aka Immortal Angel

pagan_majik
February 4th, 2005, 03:35 PM
sounds like fun....
im 15, male, live in wisconsin, and im a scorpio. i like to read and listen to music(pretty much any kind of harcore punk or rock, and metal too), do stuff with computer(anything really, i plan to go to a tech school later on) and hang out with my friends. list of fav authors includes Dean Koontz and many others, and i also read the harry potter books occasionally. umm what else? pm me if youre intersted i guess....my spelling is usually very good, even if i guess....and i have an odd thing about correcting people when they spell things wrong.....but yeah

WickedBttrfly
February 4th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Wow... I had forgot this thread ever existed. Actually I am thinking about taking up pen-pals again since my life has semi- stabled. But not as many as before. I had waaaay too many, especially for a girl w/ add who can barely focus on one thing at once. Multi-tasking + Wicked = :twitch:

savannahrose44
February 14th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Wow... I had forgot this thread ever existed. Actually I am thinking about taking up pen-pals again since my life has semi- stabled. But not as many as before. I had waaaay too many, especially for a girl w/ add who can barely focus on one thing at once. Multi-tasking + Wicked = :twitch:
It's all good. I'd love to hear from you again! I know things got a little rough for a while, but I'm willing to give it another shot! :bouncysmi

Silver_FireStar
February 21st, 2005, 05:43 PM
I am 17, in england. I am female.
Intrests? So many. Physical activities mostly. Blading, biking, running and so on.
writing, reading.
Lotsa things.

For more info (http://www.angelfire.com/goth2/bite_me/penpal.html)

Immortal Angel
February 22nd, 2005, 03:53 AM
If you are interested in being pen pals, PM me.

Blessings,
Karen

damnyana
February 22nd, 2005, 04:11 PM
if you like strange folk pick me i'm strange lol i'm 17 from england female andim a nutter im interested in loadsa stuff i love writing and literature and art pm me for my address

GreenLady
February 24th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Hello there!

My name is Louise, I'm 26 (oh no!) and I live in the North West of England. I'm relatively new to Paganism and Witchcraft. I love reading anything I can lay my hands on. I write too, usually thrillers or *shush...* romance novels. Ooh, I love all different type of music, at the moment Green Day are my favourite - having been to see them in concert at the end of January.

I'm currently working as a secretary - which I hate. But I'm doing a course in Psychology which is great - want to go on and eventually do a degree in Criminal Psychology, but that'll be a while yet.

Anyway, I haven't had a penpal for years. It'd be nice.

Love & Light
Lou xx

Seersee Morganna
February 24th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Hrmmm let us see.................. I like music mostly rock music,grunge, punk metal I like it all. I like writing on the beat up comp to say the least. I'm a girl like that's not obvious.I just started playing guitar. Single teen Minnesota girl. I like getting into trouble. Sad huh............................. I like anything having to do with say popcorn and a really dark room with a big screen. That's a tough one isn't it. Well that's as much as I want to tell but if you write me You'll find out how, uh, ::cough:: interesting I really am. Good luck!!

Immortal Angel
February 27th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Send me a PM if you are interested in writing to me.

Blessings,
Immortal Angel

BlackMagicalCat
March 2nd, 2005, 09:44 PM
hello every one ,im a trck drvr,46,and so tender hearted and would love anyone who wants to talk.but no need to lie,i wish i had someone to love and snuggle with and i have been going to chrch all my life and nobody ever talks to me,they keep saying im not saved.i just recently stumbled on this site and have a strange drive to learn about witchcraft,can a man be a witch?im having egyptian dreams .my 14 year old son lives with his moma and stpdad.well,gotta go,blessings to all of you here,love ya.

Rayzer
March 5th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I'm Joe I'm turning 18 on July 19. I like music maybe almost too much. Some of my favorite bands are Metallica, Korn, Marilyn Manson, NIN, Jack Off Jill, Romak and the Space Pirates among others. I like reading.. I love penpals. I might write back to you the day I recieve your letter but most likely I won't. I've got a busy school schedule so that's top priorety. I will try to write back as soon as I can. Soon might not be for a couple months though. In all honesty I'd love more penpals so if you want to be my penpal feel free to send me a PM

Rayzer
March 5th, 2005, 11:18 AM
hello every one ,im a trck drvr,46,and so tender hearted and would love anyone who wants to talk.but no need to lie,i wish i had someone to love and snuggle with and i have been going to chrch all my life and nobody ever talks to me,they keep saying im not saved.i just recently stumbled on this site and have a strange drive to learn about witchcraft,can a man be a witch?im having egyptian dreams .my 14 year old son lives with his moma and stpdad.well,gotta go,blessings to all of you here,love ya.
Males can be witches. The term witch isn't gender specific.

wyrdmage
March 6th, 2005, 03:42 PM
my name is sheridan. I'm 29, a father to two wonderful kids An unusual name for a rather off beat guy. I like to read and explore the world. My studies in magic stems from my ever questing nature and the eternal question of "why?". I have had some unusual friends in my time and always have room for some more. I enjoy a wide variety of music and activities so I'm sure I can give some input on most any subject. I live in the woods and prefer nature over the hustle and bustle of the city. I travel at odd times and collect many things. Anybody may contact me if they want to chat through my E-mail or if they want to snail-mail I can do that too.

karma_lives
March 6th, 2005, 04:18 PM
OoOOoO pick me! I'm 16 years old (will be 17 in April). I'm an aries and I love...everything. LoL I love to read anything I can find, romance, horror, mystery, reference books, biographies, sci'fi..it doesn't matter, I love it all. Same with movies and music, I love Elvis movies but my favorite kind are horror and action-comedy. I love all music, I have music from every decade starting with the mid40's and up. I'm curious like you wouldn't believe, have almost no restraint sometimes. I will admit, I'm a Buffy/Angel/Charmed addict. *sigh* they reeled me in an now I can't get back out. It's vicious. Anywas, if you want to be my penpal PM me! Getting mail is exciting, rocks my socks off.

Milliscent
March 6th, 2005, 05:36 PM
I am 42, female, have two grown kids, and work in the aerospace industry. I like to write when I have the time. I was raised Christian, but am now more interested in Earth based spirituality, esp. Pagan and related paths. I believe in magic in that it is the manipulation of energy to ones own will, and while spell work and candle magic intrigue me, I have never personally needed them to manipulate energy. I am empathic, which can be a real pain in the butt sometimes, but am learning to separate what I need to know and don't need to know about others emotions.
I have also experimented with tarot cards, and have found I am pretty good at it, but it is not something I have had a lot of time to explore. I am single, not especially looking for anyone, but not saying never.

Mysty Moon
March 6th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Hi I'm Seline I'm 16 and I would love a pen pal I love writing letters I'm into belly dancing, poi, reading anything and everything i'm a total bookworm i also want to become a midwife (it would be awesome if i could find a midwife penpal but probably wont happen) I live in oregon in a very small hicktown where pretty much everyone is christian not sure what else to write so...
Blessings & Love
Seline

karma_lives
March 6th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Hey Seline, I *tried* to pm you but it says something about choosing not to recieve messages ..something or other. Brain doesn't stay focused that long. Anyways if you're keeping tabs on this thread then I hope you read this and pm me kay? :o)

Selba
March 16th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Hey, I'm 17 living in Ontario Canada. I used to have a penpal when I was really little, but she dissapeared :confused: I like reading everything, basicallly all kinds of music, dancing, being outdoors, animals, traveling and all that good stuff.

Poetry
March 25th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Hi Everyone!

My name is Belladonna (michelle). I'm 21yrs old from NE Pennsylvania, but currently trying to relocate to San Antonio Texas. My boyfriends is trying to find work there and we want to get married and start a family sometime soon. I love poetry, music, reading, art, rollerskating and animals. I'm a huge Tori Amos fan and Dashboard Confessional. Horror movies are a must and I love children. Drop me a line if you wanna chat.. My AIM is Wiccan3x3!

Blessings
Bella

Imhotep
August 10th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Hello everyone, i would love to have some pen pals been a cpl yrs since i had one. Im 24 male and live in ohio. Im currently moving to Columbus ohio over the next couple months so unfortunately i can only do the e-mail pen pal thing till i get all moved and settled. :bouncybob

Hope to hear from you :caffeine:

Happy Shrew
August 10th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Whee, fun!

I'm game for penpals domestically or anywhere in the world, any age, gender, religion, anything... it's all good.

As for me, I'm a 20 year old female college student from upstate New York (that's not New York City, just to make things clear). I study psychology and therefore love any book that has anything to do with it, including psychological thrillers! Books on other topics can be good, too, but mainly I want something I can really sink my teeth into, whatever it is. When I get bored I randomly choose a topic and become educated about it, and as such I know a lot of random crap. :)

For anyone interested in astrology, I'm a Capricorn, Aquarius ascending, Leo moon with Venus and Mars in Pisces. It's a dang funny combo, it is. There's not a single sign I can honestly say I clash with - although there are people I don't like, there are far more I DO like. So if you don't think my info is scary, trust me, I won't think anything of yours, either.

I love swapping stuff. The stranger, the better. I bought and mailed a CD to Estonia once in exchange for a bar of chocolate and some Estonian newspaper ciippings. That's the kind of random stuff I like best. Most anything that won't get me thrown in jail is an option for swapping, including Freihoffer's baked goods. Mmm, I do love their chocolate chip cookies. I have way too much incense, so that's definitely swappable as well. Some of it is cheap incense I've had for years that's probably about as natural as a Twinkie, but it smells nice!

I also really REALLY adore pens, so if you want to bribe me into sending you something cool, just promise some nice or unusual pens in exchange and we have a deal!

If anything in this post sounds exciting or fun to you, drop me a PM and we'll work out details. :)

shantia
August 13th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Hello,

Im 26 and currently live in Athens but I dont mind where you live as long as you can email/PM/send a pidgeon with a small note etc.

Ive been a pagan for about 2 years now. I love astronomy, hiking, DIY, and reading books. Im seriously addicted to reading books....I also like music (music tastes range from goth to techno...dont ask....messed up childhood....). Anyway, dont really know what else to say about me. Feel free to PM me for a chat and who knows I might just give you my world famous Chocolate cake recipe.

Shantia

shantia
August 13th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Ok,

Id like to say to people that when one is tired, should NOT type! I just realised that this thread started last year...........eeeeeeeeeeK.Hope I actually get some penpals.

Shantia

NarYave
August 13th, 2005, 09:29 PM
I have too much spare time on my hands, So if anyone needs a penpal. Theres lots of things I am interested in, Mostly making new friends. So Please PM me if you like.

Windigo
August 25th, 2005, 08:31 PM
My name is Stephanie. I am 18. I live in Halifax, Canada. My hobbies/interests include penpalling, Paganism, celts, vikings, photography, nature, traveling, and music My favorite music is folk. My favourite books are Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series. My favorite films are the old Star Wars Trilogy, Braveheart, The 5th Element and Sleepy Hollow. I'm bi. I no longer smoke, drink, take drugs, or party. I've been penpalling for more than 10 years but less when it comes to foreign penpalling. I currently have 21 active pals, it changes quite often:/ I admit I lose touch if we can't find that connection I need. My letters tend to be quite long, usually around 6. Of course, I like to include small gifts with my letters.

thecount692003
August 27th, 2005, 09:26 AM
I am 28, my name is Tommy, I'm from Liverpool, I like most kinds of music exept classical & opera, I do some volentery work for A conservation organisation, I like reading, cycling, Walking in the woods, harley's, drawing Tattoo's, Anything about Egypt & salem.

Kalandriel
September 5th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Oooh, penpals seem fun, if any are still interested! :)

I'm Maudie, currently in Vermont. I'm a 21 year old female working full time as a cake decorator. I also am a liscensed nursing assistant on the side.
My favorite music consists of Garbage, Tori Amos, and the Decemberists.
Hmm, I enjoy reading, writing, painting.... and recently started practicing yoga and meditation (which I think are going onto my favorites list...)
I am also interested in learning lots about crystals!

Guess that's enough for now, hope someone wants to write me! :)

Philosophia
September 5th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Hello, my name is Dianne and I am a 23 year old Australian witch who loves to read, write, draw, and learn about various of topics.
I'm a full time student, studying Social Work at UniSA (a university in South Australia) and I love to have discussions about everything and anything that I find interesting ;) .
I also love listening to music that ranges from hard rock to classical music (except country, old folk Irish, and some pop music), and my writing encompasses poetry, stories, essays, journalling, etc..
My path is varied and I have a deep love of nature, mythology, ritualization and learning about different religions.
I prefer snail mail, but will do e-mail.
This is me...

WAHM-Brenda
September 11th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Hi! I LOVE pen palling and would LOVE to have some pagan pen pals :thewave: My name is Brenda and I'm a 30 year old single mom in PA working for my masters, homeschooling my daughter, into Mother Earth, learning about Isis and I'm a eclectic pagan. I'm looking to be snail pals with anyone in the USA and e pals with anyone. I don't like writing men tho, sorry. Hope to make some new pals!

=^..^= Pastor Brenda
Ordained ULC Minister
yourhealthyfamily@consultant.com
An Eclectic Christian (http://www.yourhealthyfamilyhome.com/)
Discover a way to increase your health and/or income! (http://practicalsolution.info/)

http://yourhealthyfamilyhome.com/numerology.jpg (http://www.mysticwicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=205)http://yourhealthyfamilyhome.com/katrina.jpg http://yourhealthyfamilyhome.com/katrina2.jpg

pagan_majik
February 15th, 2006, 03:54 PM
hey.....my name is josh, im 16, live in wisconsin, and i did post something earlier, but kinda just stopped visiting the boards....so yeah....i like music(alot of it....punk,metal,rock,emo,screamo,hardcore,whatever), reading, writing(i wrtie some poetry here and there)....and all kinds of stuff....so if you wanna write me, i have alot of free time(for now)....so pm me...and yeah

CajunLady
February 23rd, 2006, 01:30 PM
heh I totally forgot about this post!! I would like 2 or 3 penpals around my age...I will be 29 tomorrow :( Handwritten or typed letters are fine by me, so long as they're not form letters. I like swapping stuff. I am married with 2 children and 1 on the way. I live in Montgomery, Alabama. I've been a Pagan all my life but practicing on and off since I am 15. I'm into lots of things....tattoos, AFi, Tim Burton...okay I won't go on with a list here..it'll be too long. I'm NOT into country music or rap or drugs....

SilverClaw
April 19th, 2006, 02:05 PM
I said I would be your pen pal ages ago and forgot about this post to. but hey at least I keep in touch here and ther ways :D

teishabee
April 19th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Hello all,

Teishabee is very loney, as all her friends have moved to london and left her all on her lonesome.

_inabox_

I want a pagan pal to email or write to.

If your interested drop me a pm. :wave: