PDA

View Full Version : Signature

Kern
August 9th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Any one have or that could make a banner that has a Heathen/Asatru theme.With maybe one of Thunors/Thors hammer on it or with Woden and with Ravens on it.It could also have scenes of woods at night with full moon.along with the Asatru theme?

Asthmorte
August 9th, 2004, 11:47 AM
i'll make one for you :fpartyfav

Kern
August 9th, 2004, 12:47 PM
i'll make one for you :fpartyfav
Okay thanks I would be very greatful...Thanks!

Faeawyn
August 9th, 2004, 01:23 PM
I made you the Woden one....:) If you'd prefer something else, just let me know :)

Kern
August 9th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I made you the Woden one....:) If you'd prefer something else, just let me know :)
You Rock that is AWESOME Indeed.

Faeawyn
August 9th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I'm glad you like it. :D...I had to do some research on Woden before I could make it, as I knew nothing about him :lol:

Charise
August 9th, 2004, 02:18 PM
That is a terrific banner Faeawyn! Where do you get these graphics??? I'd love to have some good resources to browse.

Faeawyn
August 9th, 2004, 03:53 PM
That is a terrific banner Faeawyn! Where do you get these graphics??? I'd love to have some good resources to browse.
Just do a google images search on different topics....or do a fantasy art search. That particular banner is made up of 5 different images :D

Asthmorte
August 9th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I wish I could combine pics like that faewyn....I only use paint though. :jumprope:

Charise
August 9th, 2004, 09:09 PM
ohh yeah, I love cloning and blending different images together in photoshop.. but this can be done in ulead as well... paint is pretty limitted, but it's still possible, just have to really magnify sections to blend things together bit by bit..but it still can be done. ;)