PDA

View Full Version : Transendental Meditation: The Astral Tradition

Matsumoto
August 9th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Ok I don't think this is an actual discipline but Iím just looking for a few (hundred) kindred spirits. And so the spider makes a web to catch some flies (thatís a metaphor for Iím looking for others who are into or interested in the astral discipline)

Basically I explore the universe via the astral plain or the realm of the third eye. You can get there via advanced meditation. In order to travel the astral realm you need to have first mastered energy control, concentration, and thoughtlessness. Iíve actually met people on the astral THEN a few months or years later have met their physical selves. Itís really very enriching and gives the traveler a sense of self deliverance. And since there are no set rules or dogma you can believe in anything: God, wicca, Buddism and still believe in the astral realm. Anyone have questions or further information?

-The Matsumoto (type person) :fpraiseyo

Sibylle
August 10th, 2004, 03:16 AM
Questions, yes! I'm finally ready to start learning. Meant to do it for years, but never actually took that first step. I'm ordering "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce now and mean to follow the 90-day workbook that's free for download on astralpulse.com. My question is, do you know of Astral Pulse, and if yes, what do you think of them?

Hugs!!

Isa
August 10th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Basically I explore the universe via the astral plain or the realm of the third eye. You can get there via advanced meditation. In order to travel the astral realm you need to have first mastered energy control, concentration, and thoughtlessness. Iíve actually met people on the astral THEN a few months or years later have met their physical selves. Itís really very enriching and gives the traveler a sense of self deliverance. And since there are no set rules or dogma you can believe in anything: God, wicca, Buddism and still believe in the astral realm. Anyone have questions or further information?

I'm curious ... how do you determine the identities of the people you've met on the astral plain? (I don't mean to sound cynical) Do you swap contact information or something? :D

In the little reading I've done on astral travel, this is the first I've heard of meeting people ... which is a fascinating idea XD Please share.

Kitsune
August 10th, 2004, 03:47 AM
Astral meditation is one of my favourite passtimes (when I get some quiet round the house). I used to teach it to my pagan group, but I found that it was better suited to those who had mastered guided meditation, and self-guided meditation. The others often couldn't leave their physical body behind. I too have met people on the astral plane and then met them on the physical, and some of them even joined my pagan group. I always find it enriching.

Smiley Girl
August 10th, 2004, 08:35 PM
That's very interesting. I can't seem to make my mind quiet. I think that first I have to be at peace with my life before I can do that. I just have too many things to think about! Do you think it's possible for me?

Matsumoto
August 10th, 2004, 10:25 PM
To Hag Stella:

I never read up on astral pulses, so I'm not sure what they are. I might know what is is but not know the technical tem for it ^^;; (that happens with me alot) I actually started writing up a series of "hot-to" articles of meditation. At least how I learned it might not work for others but If you want I can post it somewhere for you :)

To Isa:

Oh Isa, you're not a cynic you're a REALIST! In otherwords I think the exact same way so no worries. I always double and tripple check myself to make sure that when I meditate and invision somthing its not simply a bout of strong Imagination. The one instence I had where I met someone on the astral started about 3 years ago. I met another wanderer on the astral plain and we got in contact over the astral for about a year. Neither of us bothereed describing our physical selves because it never came up honestly, we both figureed we were both figments of eathothers imagination.

That is until I met the physical person in a chatroom. We viewed eachother in the astral and were stunned. That's pretty much how it happened. I know its really really REALLY hard to belive in thigns without physical proof but I think that instence was enough physical proof for me that the astral plain and travel are real.

To Kitsune:

Yeah, I'm the same way...though I've been hurt alot of times by people. I've been called a charlitan and a fraud many times by people I cared about becuase they couldn't learn what to do in thier own. Be careful my friend but never stop trying to share your gift with others. We Canine spirits need to stick together *wink wink*

To KimberSly:

Oh I'm sure as hell not at peace with myself. Anyone can get into the astral plain with enough will power, but there will be walls you have to punch through before being able to get there. Just keep trying and find out what you need to overcome before you are able to cross over. I suggest using imagination as your weapon against the subconcious.

Sibylle
August 11th, 2004, 03:42 AM
To Hag Stella:

I never read up on astral pulses, so I'm not sure what they are. I might know what is is but not know the technical tem for it ^^;; (that happens with me alot) I actually started writing up a series of "hot-to" articles of meditation. At least how I learned it might not work for others but If you want I can post it somewhere for you :)

Sorry, I think I wasn't very clear there - Astral Pulse is just the name of Robert Bruce's website. If you like, take a look: Astral Pulse Homepage (http://www.astralpulse.com)

And I'd very much like to learn about your method! Would be great if you could share those articles...? :)

Hugs!!

Raivynne
August 11th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Questions, yes! I'm finally ready to start learning. Meant to do it for years, but never actually took that first step. I'm ordering "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce now and mean to follow the 90-day workbook that's free for download on astralpulse.com. My question is, do you know of Astral Pulse, and if yes, what do you think of them

I have that book! It's great, and really helpful. I just got done reading it. I haven't seen the website though, I'll have to go check that out. How is it?

Ladyvi
August 11th, 2004, 04:40 PM
hmmm .. i astral on a nightly basis . cant say that i have mastery of those three items. but as its part of the job. im out on the universe and various elemental planes. sometimes i remember .. sometimes i dont. where does this place me on the astral 'disciplin' i dont know . have had very few answers as to why i dont remember. its getting better. my excusions are not casual occurences usually going to a designated place to take care of something that is needed. usually some form of battle.

Kitsune
August 12th, 2004, 09:52 AM
That's very interesting. I can't seem to make my mind quiet. I think that first I have to be at peace with my life before I can do that. I just have too many things to think about! Do you think it's possible for me?

In my experience, its often a matter of practice. You have to try other types of meditation first before you jump right into the deep end that is Astral travel. The body is always reluctant to relinquish control, so little thoughts that normally wouldn't occur to you like "did I leave the oven on" or "what will I wear tomorrow" will just pop into your head to anchor you. Try some relaxing guided meditations first. Once you have gotten into the habbit of sitting still for up to and in excess of an hour, have a go at astral again. ^^

To Kitsune:

Yeah, I'm the same way...though I've been hurt alot of times by people. I've been called a charlitan and a fraud many times by people I cared about becuase they couldn't learn what to do in thier own. Be careful my friend but never stop trying to share your gift with others. We Canine spirits need to stick together *wink wink*

We certainly do. *hug* Often people say things like that out of frustration that they can't do it. I have never been called a fraud, but I can see when people are getting angry at themselves. Often if they can't do it, they think there's something wrong with them and will project the blame on you. Its just a matter of allaying their fears before you start. Remind them that not everyone can do it on their first try and that it will get easier with practice. Like I said, Astral projection isn't the easiest thing to start out with. Suggest some short guided meditations and then try to teach them again. ^^

Matsumoto
August 12th, 2004, 04:24 PM
To Kitsune 2:

Ehhh thats not possible. They were not mature enough to handle it even though I thought they were and so teaching them will be impossible. I'm going to post my how-to articles in this thread to start with. ^^ *goes off to retreave them*

And remeber this is just how I started out. It wont work for everyone so don't get upset if my system doesn't work for you.

Isa
August 12th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I'm going to post my how-to articles in this thread to start with. ^^ *goes off to retreave them*

Ooo Pleased do! *is curious now* XD

Ron
August 12th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Ok I don't think this is an actual discipline but Iím just looking for a few (hundred) kindred spirits. And so the spider makes a web to catch some flies (thatís a metaphor for Iím looking for others who are into or interested in the astral discipline)

-The Matsumoto (type person) :fpraiseyo In my tradition the Astral Plane is Gwlad Yr Haf, the Summerland... where you go after you die, to relax, and prepare for reincarnation -- if nessescary.

Kitsune
August 13th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Ehhh thats not possible. They were not mature enough to handle it even though I thought they were and so teaching them will be impossible.

Ah, thats a shame. Well, don't let it get you down sweetie. You gave it your best. *hug*

Sibylle
August 13th, 2004, 06:03 AM
I have that book! It's great, and really helpful. I just got done reading it. I haven't seen the website though, I'll have to go check that out. How is it?
Hi Raivynne!

Let me know what you think of the website when you've had a look. I think it's great, it's got free articles and downloadable courses (free), in seeing auras, energy work... And then there's the 90-day workbook for Astral Dynamics. I can't wait to get the book, just ordered it from Amazon and it'll take almost two weeks, argh!

Hugs!!

Matsumoto
August 13th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing and chatting (keep it up, me feelings of abandonment by my old group seems to be shrinking te more I speak with you all ^^) So here are my articles so far (beware mispellings ant typos ahead)

Article one: What is this crazy astral plain she keeps talking about?

Very simply the astral plain is the state of exsistence in which you see with your third eye. Its also the paralelle world you go to when you sleep, its also known as the realm of day dreams, imagination ect. Imagination and openess to the unknown is the key to unlocking doors in the astral world. Though you might run into problems with where imagination stops and reality in the astral world begins. The best way to distinguish between the two is to become as fuly astrally aware as you possibly can be. I'll post a series of pointers to show you the path I took to gaining the knowlege I've aquired over the past 4 years.

I give you fair warning this is a slow and steady process full of revamps and revisions. you will stumble trhough this and you WILL get fristraited. But if you perservere and listen to yourself and your own will first you will acheive your goals. In the next article I'll explain some simple breathing and beginner meditational techniques that will help build your ability to astral project and use your third eye.

Atricle 2: Meditational Prep and Getting started.

Know this. For some religion isa big part of thier life, and I often get asked thigns like "this has nothing to do with satan right? What are the bible's thoughts on this?" Well the Bible's spin on meditation is called "Communicating with God" Andno, trying to reach a higher level of thought isn't satanic though some people behave as if intelligence is a sin these days.

Alright now that that's out of the way here are some tips on how to get in the state ofmind before you meditate (some of this you should know already from traditional ways of meditation)

1) Empty yourself. No Seriously empty yourself both physically and mentally. You don't want to have to go to the bathroom while trying to connect with the astral, its distracting. Clearn your blatter then clear your mind of any excelleranios thoughts (that means thoughts that aren't needed like what time your docter's appointment is next week or what color hair your boyfriend/girlfriend has).

2) Focus on breathing then a word. First get your breathing in order to facilatate a calmer heart rate and state of being. Breath in and out through your nose or mouth, I prefer breathing in and out of my nose. Do this slowly, calmly until you are completely free of stress and distraction. Then choose a word you wish to use as a goal word. For those looking to unlock themselves (as in find more inner knowlege about the self) try choosing a word like "Open" or "mind" this gives your meditation focus for unlocking parts of yourself tat your subconcious mind keeps locked away. Or if its God or some other supream being you're looking for, try sayinf the name of That God or spirit. Concentrait on this word, say it in your mind until it becomes part of the background noise in your head.

3)Gathering energy and flow. Once you have your word chosen and are getting into the spirit of things imagine all of the energy in your body as little dots of light. Imagine all of these little dots from all over your body gathing together in a ball in the pit of your gut (this is the safest place to gather energy. If you gather it in the chest, you might have heart problems or trouble breathing etc etc) You should be able to feel the energy in your stomach as either a tingle or a heat, so long as there is some sort of feeling youre doing it right.

Ok so there are some begniining tips. You're stil a long way from the astral plain and all that is in there but you've got some tips to getyou started. In the next instalment I'll talk about transfering energy and controlling energy using power of imagination and the third eye.

Article 3: Learning to control your body's energy physically.

Once you have affectivly gathered your little dots of energy in your gut, while keeping all thigns mentioned previously in mind, try to imagine that little ball starting to flow trough you like blood. Choose a desination for this energy to eventually go like the palms of your hands. Slowly imagin the enegy flwoing through you, skaking trhough your vends slowly trhough your midsection, along the length of your arms and into your hands. You'll want to try and make a ball shape with your hands so the energy is gathered and not lost.

You will feel any number of feelings in your hands at this point. I usually feel a heat or sometimes pins and needle or somtimes electricity depending on my mood. Try to imagine the energy in your hands flowing out of your palms into a little ball (while your handsa are in the ball-cupping shape). This is a basic exersize in learning to control the flow of the energy in your body. Once you get the hang of it you will easily be able to transfer and transform the energy in your body to help releave cramps, heal wounds faster, or even keep your legs warm on a cold winter day. The posibilities are endless.

Article number 4: Transitioning to your third eye.

We've dealt with the hearing and feeling aspect of meditation. At this point you should be able to focus on sound and control the enegry of your body. Now that we have the physical foundation laid now is the part where we cross over to the super. That is, we start to slowly become "astrally aware" or seeing trhough our third eye. I'll go over a very basicexcersize in this article of which the sucessive articles will build upon, ready?

Alright, find your "happy place" and get into your clam, meditative state. Practice breathing and energy gathering into the designated area mentioned earlyer (the gut) Now here comes the tricky part. Imagine in your third eye (or mind's eye) blankness, a black emptyness. Feel your way through it, is it vast? Or is it as if you're in a tiny black box? This is black area is entirely up to you and is under your control.

Now imagine your energy as a ball in the center of this darkness. Take note the shape, color, and consistency of your ball. Here is an example:

Marisue is viewing her enegy through her third eye. Her energy is a dim red and seems to be diffusing. She had a hard day at work that day.

The reason Marisue's energy is diffusing, or the little dots seem to be flying to and from her ball in her minds eye means that shew is lacking concentration and has not gathered her energy properly. The color might indicate her base energy type or the energy type she has aquired through the day.

She is tired, most likey angry or grouchy. Red is a color of passion and anmger, the dimness shows the lack of energy she is experienceing.

But fear not! In the next Article I'll explain how to not only control the energy in the mind's eye but change that energy into other shapes and colors. See you next article!

Article number 5: Controling your energy in your mind's eye.

Alright as always keep in mind everything you read previously (so I don't have to repeat myself too much). In this article we are going to learn how to change the color of your energy.

But before we can do this we must get our energy into shape before we can attempt to change it. View your enery, if it is diffusing or doing anything that does not resemble a healthy looking glow will your energy into the desired shape. One your energy is gathered properly you can now properly control and change it. Lets start with the color of your energy.

Choosing a color is important. Your base color has little to do with your new color unless you with to make a permanent and drastic change in color. This will be difficult to do since change in attitude and energy often comes slow. For now lets settle for a temporary color change. Focus on your energy. Imgine that a color (lets say blue) is radiating from the center of your ball. Make it grow larger until your entire energy is that color. You might find resistence in that your enegy might force the color back. If this happens don't get upset just keep trying and willing the color change until you are in control of your own energy.

You can later make rainbow patterns in your energy when changing the color becomes second nature.

Now that we've learned how to change the color you can either keep it in your new color or change it back to its defalt. In the next article we'll earn how to temporarily change the shape of your energy and make it do things in your third eye.

(ok that's all she wrote so far. This is again just how *I* personally got started. It wont work for everyone but what have you got to loose give it a try and I'll write more articles later)

HolographicJoe
August 13th, 2004, 05:17 PM
I'm fascinated. I've been having trouble with meditation for years, although I've just begun to hammer away at it in the past few months. Not much luck. I get to opoint wehere I'm not sure If i'm haflf dozing or what. it's vrey frustrating. Please do explain your methods. Also, I, frankly, have no friends in the real world, certainly who would be into helping me with a guided meditation. A woman suggested recording my own voice doing it. Do you honestly think that's a a workable idea? Also, how about store bought pre-packed meds. Not ideal, but do you think they will help? Thanks. if I had more karma i'd send you some : ) Joe

Kitsune
August 13th, 2004, 08:20 PM
I'm fascinated. I've been having trouble with meditation for years, although I've just begun to hammer away at it in the past few months. Not much luck. I get to opoint wehere I'm not sure If i'm haflf dozing or what. it's vrey frustrating. Please do explain your methods. Also, I, frankly, have no friends in the real world, certainly who would be into helping me with a guided meditation. A woman suggested recording my own voice doing it. Do you honestly think that's a a workable idea? Also, how about store bought pre-packed meds. Not ideal, but do you think they will help? Thanks. if I had more karma i'd send you some : ) Joe

As I think I've mentioned, the trick is to relax. The more you're thinking about it and getting frustrated with yourself, the harder its going to become for you. Not everyone is good at meditation without a lot of practice, especially because the mind doesn't like to let the spirit wander. One of the ploys is putting thoughts in your head like "am I just dozing" in your head, and it can be very difficult to ignore these thoughts. I know its frustrating not getting something right away, but the best way to keep going is practice. Since you are having so much trouble, guided meditation is definately the best way to go for you. Either with an actual person, your voice recording, or a a pre-packed meditation, these will get you into the practice of sitting still for long periods of time. Your mind doesn't tend to distract you as much when you're using it to follow instructions. Eventually you won't need the tapes and you'll be able to do it on your own and perhaps get into astral meditation. If you need anymore help, don't be afraid to ask. ^^

Matsumoto
August 14th, 2004, 12:54 AM
To Joe:

Don't worry about having trouble. Meditation is like anything else. some are born athletes and some are born artists, where as some of us aren;t born with a talent. I'm not saying you have don;t have meditational talent but you might have to try harder than some. This is no big deal, the harder you work at something the bigger the reward is when you finnally achive what it is you're hopingto gain. Man I sound like a snobb *smacks self* anyway. Keep at it. My friend gave me a good example but you wouldn;t be ableto use it if you haven't seen the japanese animation "Neon Genisis Evangelion"

Try meditation with these thoughts intsed:

I am a stone
I am nothing
I am incapile of emotion
I am incapible of thought
I am a stone.
I have one goal.
this goal is clear
I am void of meaninagless thought and emotion
I have one goal
My goal is (insiert goal here)
I will let nothing stand in my way.
I am a stone (repeat)

Now while that all sounds really band and de-humanizing it actually helps you shed the feelings of dozed-offedness and helps you clear your head of all thigns but your meditative goal. It calms you aslwell. Try that and tell me how it works for you *is a helpy spider*

To all who are active on the astral plain:

Something happnend today, on a large scale. I'm not going to go into detail, I was wondering if others were present for it too. toodles!

-Matsumoto Haruna

Sibylle
August 14th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Matsumoto: thank you so very much!! That's amazing stuff. Am copying all this into a word document, printing it out, and reading it bit by bit. All I can say so far is: wow! :yourock:

Matsumoto
August 14th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Thanks Stella! Just for you and anyone who might be reading and being helped by my method here is the next article on my meditation guid ^^

Article six: Controlling your energy by changing its shape.

This skill is one of the key things you'll need while traveling in the astral plane. While you might be able travel to there you need to beable to learn to control your surroundings otherwise you might be attacked by other less friendly spirits. But I'm getting ahead of myself before you can even think abut astral travel you need to learn control and hiding in your surroundings.

In this article we'll learn how to cosentrait and change your energy ball into another shape. Choose something simple and versital. For this lesson I'll choose the shape I chose when I first learned: a purple Rabbit.

Gather your energy in its normal ball or star shape. Change the color of it to a deep violet (or another color of your liking). Now imagine that energy changing shape into a rabbit. Actually will the ears and face to come from the ball. then the legs arms feet and tail. Once you can do this have some fun.

Create a mental carrot and will the rabbit to hop around in joy. This might seem like a silly exersize but if you can learn proper energy control you can not only control the area around you in the astral BUT you can help defend yourself and control the actions of ill spirits (this is an advanced skill though)

The next skill we will learn is visualizing ones self in the astral plain and learning how to hide your energy from others who might want to hunt and hurt you.

That's all for now. I hope this helps *so many huggles for all*

goDez
August 15th, 2004, 10:16 AM
I've read about traveling to the astral plane from Israel Regardie.. It seems like the main idea is to be totally thoughtless... and when you are, you can have maximum concentration. You should then try to visualize yourself in the same way you are yourself (i.e. sitting/standing/whatever).

When you have this vision of yourself, you are to actually transcent into this view. Then this body goes "walking" the astral plane.

FYI: I've never tried it, I just do exercises daily to improve my ability to become thoughtless, along with visualising exercises.

The information above except the FYI is book information mainly :) Correct me if i'm wrong.

Matsumoto: great information!

Ps. Shouldn't this thread be placed in Dreams & Divination ?

Lunacie
August 15th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Cool thread.

Matsumoto
August 15th, 2004, 11:27 AM
To GoDez:

Well yes you DO invision yourself in the Astral EVENTUALLY. But for those who are new or have trouble with thigns like concentration and invisioning themselves need to start with the bare basics of energy theory and the like on the astral. It'd b like trying to do calculous when youneglected to learn arithmatic. I'm trying to see if Ican give tips and help to people who have trouble meditating and crossing over, how am I doing? :)

And no this doesn;t belong in dreams and divination mainly becuse we're not going to sleep to do this (sleep BAD right Joe? ;) ) And its more of a disipline and could even be a means of religion than a ritual. ^_^ At least in my head.

Lunacie:

Thankies!

Fideal
August 15th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Just a note: There is an article about TM on witchvox today, in case you wanted to read it.

Sibylle
August 16th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Just a note: There is an article about TM on witchvox today, in case you wanted to read it.
Ok, I'm blind. Can you give me a link, please? Pretty please?? :confused:

Lunacie
August 16th, 2004, 10:06 AM
It took some looking but I found it. The article on witchvox is a link to this news story: http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/15/unlikely_meditation_outpost_finds_some_business_in_iowa/

HolographicJoe
August 16th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Thanks to matsumoto and kitsune. Lot's of help. I'm going to go home today and meditate up a storm.
*grin*
Joe.

Matsumoto
August 16th, 2004, 07:02 PM
YAAY JOE! *throws confetti* keep trying and never give up! I'll send some helper vibes your way, as much as I can spare :)

HolographicJoe
August 16th, 2004, 10:39 PM
:elf:

Sibylle
August 17th, 2004, 04:43 AM
It took some looking but I found it. The article on witchvox is a link to this news story: http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/15/unlikely_meditation_outpost_finds_some_business_in_iowa/
Thanks, Lunacie! :clapping:

Sibylle
August 17th, 2004, 04:46 AM
:elf:
Aha, see, he's obviously met the wee folk already!

:bigblue:

Hugs!!

Matsumoto
August 17th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Haahaa if he's not careful the wee folk might notbe the only peoplehe encounters. There are alot more entities on the astral in these coming years than in previous. I've metlots of people just in the last year alone. bla bla bla back to my wonderful guitar! *plays play*

HolographicJoe
August 17th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Curious. I wonder why. Any thoughts?

Lunacie
August 17th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I think she means that more people are experimenting with OoBE or Astral travel. If I'm off base I'm sure she'll set the record straight.

Matsumoto
August 17th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Yeah alot more people are traveling and developing themselveson the astral plain. Not everyone is doing it for good reasons though so you have to be careful and learn how to hide properly. The best defense against attacters is a good Defence! :)

Lunacie
August 18th, 2004, 10:56 AM
I think if we go into any situation being defensive we are more likely to set off someone else's psychic radar and need those defenses. Of course we do need to be prepared and know how to use our defenses.

My friend Albie says that when she's planning to go "traveling" she first talks to the goddess (MOM she calls her) and any spirit guides that are around, asking them to watch out on her behalf so she doesn't wander into any situations that could be problematic, or visit some person at an inconvenient time. That's partly because she has problems with erecting a strong shield. It seems like a very good idea to me.

Matsumoto
August 18th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Basically I use two main techniques for defensive, both ways are indetectible to most. The first is a self fade in which you imagine your image fading away until only you can sence where you are, you've litterally invisible. the second is to litterally wrap your surroundings around yourself like a blanket. The first way is more difficult but much more affective.

Matsumoto
September 8th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Excuse the double post but I had a question for all astral dwellers. Thus far 4 people have been attacked on the astral plain bu negative energies. I feel as if something is coming, a great occurence. This negative wave on the astral is disrupting the balance and giving negative beings more power. So I suggest either upping your defenses or "cooling it" for a while. Hiding is an awsome skill to know. there are two main ways of doing it:

1) Viewing your astral self fade into the scene around you. this is the mroe affective but more difficult way to do it. Most people click out of the astral becuase they make themselves disappear instead of just thier image.

2) Pulling the scenary around you like a blanket. This is easyer for beginners. You litterally pull the scenery around you as if you are in a movie and you're tugging on the blue screen. Same thing.

HolographicJoe
October 12th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Bump