PDA

View Full Version : Where Spirit Meets Earth

Earth Walker
August 16th, 2001, 08:04 PM
This is excellent stuff, and I will be discussing with my group
when to air a segment on this. :)
Well worth looking into and participating with.

http://www.sweetgrasslodge.org/News/indexnl.htm

http://www.sweetgrasslodge.org/News/animalsaug.htm

Only my Cat understands me.
There are only two times I feel stress.
Day :D and Night :D

Swanspirit
August 16th, 2001, 11:43 PM
Thank you ......
I am an earth healer ......and there is so much that can be done .......I am really happy to know kindred spirits .....
HUGS
Swannie

ladyrowan
August 17th, 2001, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Swanspirit
Thank you ......
I am an earth healer ......and there is so much that can be done .......I am really happy to know kindred spirits .....
HUGS
Swannie

I went to support a druid friend the other day, who was giving a talk on earth healing. Quite a few people were there.
When he'd finished he said that we'd have a 10 minute break, then come back for an Earth Healing ceremony. Not one of them came back for it - can you believe that?????

BB

Swanspirit
August 17th, 2001, 05:21 PM
but being pagan is trendy these days,
and lots of people havent put together the earth healing part. I personally dont UNDERSTAND how they can MISS IT......but hey
I guess wearing of the holy glitter blinds us sometimes ( goddess I am being bad here ).
Sometimes I get discouraged.. and wonder just how much can be done.... but Lady ...
since my trip to stonehenge in 1999 and my earthhealing circle I did there , and the extraordinary experiences I have had since both there and here , I feel more confident that I am moving in the right direction.
The over all message there was that earth healing was needed and that it could be done....
you know I would have thought that they would stay just for the learning experience , if not the deeper purpose.
I will say that a local group of pagans that were more ( do i dare say it ):cool: trendy.... and were introduced to some more direct earth healing working by meeeee (points to self and jumps up and downLOL)8O are now more regularly involved in increasing awareness of local pollution laws ,and I am glad of that.
So .... how was the ceremony what did you do ??
anything that bears repeating ???
Love and HUGS
Swannie