PDA

View Full Version : Ever been on the AMG site and boards?

Haerfest Leah
August 16th, 2004, 12:49 PM
The site is AMG http://www.amystickalgrove.com/cgi-bin/site/site.cgi

I went on there before I found this board and tried to get on there message boards. I registered and they still wouldn't let me on them. The site has no contact info except for the registration confirmation e-mail I got so I e-mailed back about the problem and never heard from anyone since and that was over a month ago. Has anyone ever been on this site and how do you like it. I have a bad opinion of them now because of their lack of communication.

Morag Elasaid Ni Dhomhnaill
August 16th, 2004, 01:04 PM
I've been a member there in the past. In my opinon you're not missing much by not being able to join, with the exception of maybe their Celtic board.

Ron
August 16th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I've been a member there in the past. In my opinon you're not missing much by not being able to join, with the exception of maybe their Celtic board.
M˛rag have you been on every Celtic board in existence?!! lol :fpartay:

EbonyMyst
August 16th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I registered on there too and thought it was pretty crap

Fairyelf
August 16th, 2004, 05:38 PM
ive never registered there before..
im very happy w/ these message boards!! :thumbsup:

Lunacie
August 16th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I just registered and logged on there with no problem. I looked everywhere and I can't see a link to write to the host for help with your problem either. Hmmm.

Haerfest Leah
August 16th, 2004, 06:50 PM
I just registered and logged on there with no problem. I looked everywhere and I can't see a link to write to the host for help with your problem either. Hmmm.

Oh I was able to log in no prob but try to enter a message board and it makes you log in again and then wont give you access. Their FAQ section is very sad. No contact info to me is a big sign of a BAD site.

August 16th, 2004, 07:13 PM
It's not that the site is bad...there are some very good people and some very good info available there. I just didn't like the boards because there was a lot of that "witchier than thou" attitude and more than a fair bit of arguing that went unmoderated until the point that it had gone too far.

August 16th, 2004, 07:14 PM
M˛rag have you been on every Celtic board in existence?!! lol :fpartay:

Nope...I'm sure that there are lots I've not been to. Now I'm off to find more... :hehehehe:

RubyRose
August 17th, 2004, 08:31 AM
I'm registered there, I don't return very often, unless I'm stuck for information, and haven't been able to attain it here, or thru my own research enough to satisfy my need to learn.