PDA

View Full Version : Banners by TigathanWinds

TigathanWinds
August 17th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Merry Meet Everyone!

I really love this community here and I thought I'd better do my part in helping out here so here's what I'm going to do...I'll create banners for everyone! :holycow: :fpeace:

Also, yes, the quality will be just as good as the banner I have created for myself...
Also, I do need a generic/basic idea of what you would like on the banner such as any wording/graphics/colors...I'm new to the community and not sure of everyone's likes/dislikes as of yet.

Blessed Be!
Tigathan

Asthmorte
August 17th, 2004, 05:44 PM
your banner is lovely :smileroll . will you make me a vampyric one? I'd like it to say 'no one survives'. anything with lots of blood is great. thanks and good luck!

TigathanWinds
August 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Not exactly sure what you had wanted Silver, but I hope you like this :boing:

TigathanWinds
August 17th, 2004, 06:06 PM
your banner is lovely :smileroll . will you make me a vampyric one? I'd like it to say 'no one survives'. anything with lots of blood is great. thanks and good luck!

Well, although I don't like vampires..I thought I might as well make one for yea :devil:

Asthmorte
August 17th, 2004, 06:07 PM
yay! thats wonderful! thanks!

TigathanWinds
August 17th, 2004, 06:10 PM
yay! thats wonderful! thanks!

Hey, not a prob :D

edit: also, my first geri banner

Asthmorte
August 19th, 2004, 05:33 PM
your banner thread will probably be busier if you make a few more banners for examples. Just a suggestion :fpeace:

TigathanWinds
August 20th, 2004, 12:54 PM
I'm not that good really like that. I usually have to have some wordings and examples for banners to be able to create 'em, I am not as talented as you and can make different banners, I need sorta stricke 'regime' to follow lol...

Asthmorte
August 20th, 2004, 01:04 PM
ah, I see,lol. Im not really that talented, my software is horrible. I only have paint, the worst program of them all. :fishsmack

~Anamorata~
August 27th, 2004, 02:20 AM
LOOKING FOR A COUPLE NEW BANNERS...WITH MY BIRTH/WITCH'S NAME ON IT...EGYPTIAN, MYSTICAL,SEXY EVEN!!! :bouncybob :broomride

halfwaynowhere
August 27th, 2004, 02:41 PM
i would like one... maybe something with a pentacle or something... as far as wording goes, my name is fine... Any colors are great...

TigathanWinds
August 27th, 2004, 02:46 PM
*cracks fingers...* I'll see what I can do! ;)

Ok, got one for you!

I sure hope you like it :heybaby:

If not, then just let me know and i'll change it! (If you dont like the 'simpleness' of the things I do..its ok, I could try something a bit more grand..but i'm always big on the simple and neat ;) )

Dorchadas Siofra
August 30th, 2004, 02:45 AM
Hi! I was wondering if you would make me one on a black background (maybe?) and the triple moon in purple (maybe?) then the words "wicked One' in red (maybe?) lol the colors are flexible as well as the phrase. Could you also add my name onto it?

Thank you!!! :D

tygherrayn
August 30th, 2004, 03:26 AM
I'll create banners for everyone

really? That's a -lot- of banners! *winks*

But .. since you offered ... I'd love one with an Auntumn/Samhain-ish theme .. something very soft, not garish. With pumpkins and black cats and fall leaves .. not necessarily exactly those things, but you get the idea? *grins*

Thanks much .. and no hurry .. Autumn's still weeks away.

TigathanWinds
August 30th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Hi! I was wondering if you would make me one on a black background (maybe?) and the triple moon in purple (maybe?) then the words "wicked One' in red (maybe?) lol the colors are flexible as well as the phrase. Could you also add my name onto it?

Sorry for it takign soo long to reply :eyez:
Sure thing, I'll get right on it, [although it may not come up until tomorrow].

TigathanWinds
August 30th, 2004, 05:27 PM

But .. since you offered ... I'd love one with an Auntumn/Samhain-ish theme .. something very soft, not garish. With pumpkins and black cats and fall leaves .. not necessarily exactly those things, but you get the idea? *grins*

Alright, got a few thoughts in mind...check back tomorrow and [hopefully] they'll be up for you :thumbsup:

tygherrayn
August 31st, 2004, 03:11 AM
I'll be checking in from time to time .. no hurry, sweetheart.

WickedBttrfly
August 31st, 2004, 03:13 AM
Can you make me a banner? Something dark with red and blue... just put my name and whatever you want to on it.

Dorchadas Siofra
August 31st, 2004, 04:54 AM
Sorry for it takign soo long to reply :eyez:
Sure thing, I'll get right on it, [although it may not come up until tomorrow].

no apologies. thankyou and no rush :D

TigathanWinds
August 31st, 2004, 05:55 PM

Hope you like this! If not, let me know what to change and i'll attempt to fix.

Tigathan.

TigathanWinds
August 31st, 2004, 06:11 PM

Ok, I think I *may* have something for you. Let me know what you think

TigathanWinds
August 31st, 2004, 06:20 PM
DAMNIT
I just realized looking at your rotating banners that I messed up your name
I'm fixing it now...

EDIT: ok, heres the new one :)

tygherrayn
August 31st, 2004, 06:42 PM
That's very nice .. I've sent you a PM with an idea for it .. :)

TigathanWinds
August 31st, 2004, 06:58 PM
That's very nice .. I've sent you a PM with an idea for it .. :)

Ok, and how would this be?

tygherrayn
August 31st, 2004, 07:05 PM
Perfect! *hugs tight* Thank you!

Dorchadas Siofra
September 1st, 2004, 12:22 AM
Hope you like this! If not, let me know what to change and i'll attempt to fix.

Tigathan.

sweet! no changes!! it's awesome thank you!!

Dragonstarr
September 1st, 2004, 12:26 AM
You know , i think I am adicted to these!!!! I ve alread y got 3 from different peopel, so i was wondering if i could get one from you as well????? I would love it. I would kinda like one with a sexy faerie on it that is mystical and with purpels and blues or with green and misty like. Please :)

Blessings
~Dragonstarr

TigathanWinds
September 1st, 2004, 04:54 PM
You know , i think I am adicted to these!!!! I ve alread y got 3 from different peopel, so i was wondering if i could get one from you as well????? I would love it. I would kinda like one with a sexy faerie on it that is mystical and with purpels and blues or with green and misty like. Please :)

Blessings
~Dragonstarr

Alrighty then! I'll see what I can do ;)

Alrighties...here we go! ;)

Dragonstarr
September 1st, 2004, 09:17 PM
thank u much.....i like it!!