PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

aefentid
August 26th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Hi guys,

I'm really really sorry that I disappeared on y'all. I had a breakdown over some personal issues that I had to work through.

in frith,
Æfentid

banondraig
August 27th, 2004, 11:55 AM
yay! Aefentid's back!

mothwench
August 27th, 2004, 12:04 PM
:yayhawaii yay!!! i'm so glad you're back! :hugz:
:cheers: here's to hoping everything that needed sorting has been sorted. :smoochypo we missed you!

Morag Elasaid Ni Dhomhnaill
August 27th, 2004, 12:21 PM
:hugz: Glad to see you back. We missed ya.

I hope you were able to get everything sorted out.

AbyssRose
August 27th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I dont think I have met you yet..but welcome back hun :) a pleasure to meet you

Nantonos
August 27th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Hi guys,

I'm really really sorry that I disappeared on y'all. I had a breakdown over some personal issues that I had to work through.

We are really pleaaed to see you back!
:fprtyman2 :fprtyman2 :fprtyman2

We were worried about you :hugz:

But real-life always comes first, and if you needed time to sort through things, taking that time was the right thing to do.

mothwench
August 27th, 2004, 01:31 PM
i'm just trying to think back to the time before you disappeared... we weren't sure if you were coming back, so we used this forum as a kind of a heathenry study forum, and started new threads and stuff, (from time to time things got a bit silly, check my sig :lol: ) i hope you don't mind.
we could definately use your insight on some of them, anyway. :)

aefentid
August 27th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Everything's all sorted out now and it's good to be back. :cheers:

in frith,
Æfentid

aefentid
August 27th, 2004, 04:06 PM
i'm just trying to think back to the time before you disappeared... we weren't sure if you were coming back, so we used this forum as a kind of a heathenry study forum, and started new threads and stuff, (from time to time things got a bit silly, check my sig :lol: ) i hope you don't mind.
I don't mind at all. How much farther did you get in class, it looks like y'all went ahead and covered the festivals.

we could definately use your insight on some of them, anyway. :)
Just point me toward any questions.

in frith,
Æfentid

Gala
August 27th, 2004, 05:11 PM
HI, I was worried about you!!!!
I didn't have time to study much, but I am glad your back and safe.

mothwench
August 27th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I don't mind at all. How much farther did you get in class, it looks like y'all went ahead and covered the festivals.
yeah, macha did a super essay on the anglo-saxon ones. it's at http://www.wiccecraeft.co.uk/

Just point me toward any questions.

in frith,
Æfentid

um, specifically, i'd love to know your opinions on the isle of wight thread http://www.wiccecraeft.co.uk/, and this one: http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=63256

other than that we can just carry on where we were in lesson 4, but i think there are still a couple of questions in lesson three, too.
but take your time, we're just really glad you're back, :floating: and the last thing we want to do is scare you off with a truckload of questions. :bigredblu

Kern
September 2nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
Hail! aefentid
I am new here.I was wanting to join the clas but you were not here.So I have been reading the previous posts.I am glad to here that you have overcome your prblems and are back....
I hope to learn more about the ways of Heathenry with the help of this class. :reading:
Any hoo here I am.
I do have some questions about the festivals still though.Primarly at the time my concern is with Harvest Home/Feast of the Warders to me it seems we should keep it on the actual equinox or the nearest full moon and not on the 29th. Can I get some help here?
Welga

Aldwyn

mucgwyrt
September 15th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Bit of a disclaimer - the essay still needs a bit of tweaking; I've spotted a few mistakes :bigredblu

Welcome back aefentid!