PDA

View Full Version : Analyze This

Pandoras
August 27th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Ok, I came here because I'm hoping to get honest critique. I just opened a webstore and I'd appreciate it you looked at it.

My Website Pandora's Bazaar (http://www.pandorasbazaar.com)

Thanks.

xLullabyxChildx
August 27th, 2004, 06:55 PM
The dolls are so cute! I also like how easy it is to go from one page to another. Some sites can be confusing to navigate.

Faeawyn
August 27th, 2004, 07:01 PM
You should have told me you needed the site header resized :lol:

Keroberos
August 27th, 2004, 07:12 PM
For the begginings of a store I think it's quite good. The Goddesses are cute (I especially like the limited edition one), and it's nice that you only sell books that you would personally recommend. I can't wait to see your site grow and evolve as you do more business.

Pandoras
August 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM
You should have told me you needed the site header resized :lol:

I didn't want to bother you any further. But THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Pandoras
August 30th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Do the pages load quickly in your browser? Is the font too small, too big? What about the photos? Are they clear?

Fairyelf
September 15th, 2004, 09:34 PM
It looks good!! :smile:

Tierce
September 26th, 2004, 10:11 PM
I really like your dolls, and the banned books page is great. It needs more content, which I assume you'll get to in time. Overall, nice!

Pandoras
September 26th, 2004, 11:32 PM
I really like your dolls, and the banned books page is great. It needs more content, which I assume you'll get to in time. Overall, nice!

Are you kidding?! I'm constantly brainstorming and I want to do a million things, but I have to pace myself and take it slowly. Yes, I definetely intend to add more content.

Thank you for your feedback.

narleymarley03
September 27th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Very nice. I had a little trouble reading the prices of items.

Pandoras
September 27th, 2004, 08:10 AM
Very nice. I had a little trouble reading the prices of items.

Would you elaborate?

Was it because of where the prices are? The font type or size?

Thanks.

piglet
November 15th, 2004, 12:24 AM
hi there. i really liked your site :)

one suggestion i will make is to add little blurbs about why you personally would recommend these particular books. also, maybe make it more obvious that these are books that you personally recommend - maybe put a notice up at the top of the books page or something.

-piglet