PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Pictures!!!!

Mysticism Deity
August 28th, 2004, 09:28 PM
My boys will be 1 on monday. We had the party today....

The birthday party was so much fun!!! I am so exhuasted. The place we were going to have it was already taken over by some company picnic, but I figured that was going to happen. My firend helped me set up. we let at 11:15 am, had to go and get a couple last things and off to the park we went. Everyone showed up and Mike, his mother, aunt and THE BOYS were late!!!!!!!! but it still went really well. The boys didnt know what to do with the cake. we dont give them sugar haha. so they were testing it then when they realized it was yummy they dug in!!! Hayden though ended up throwing his cake on the ground and started taking elijahs hahhaha. Elijah was willing to share.

They didnt know what to do with teh presents either until I started opening them and they got excited and helped. they got a lot of education toys which is exactly what they need. they are smart. My friend who helped out got me a picture frame type thing for everyoen to sign and her dad will make the frame for it. I love it!!

Monday we having another bday party, which is their actual bday, for my parents. they couldnt come cus my mom had to work and tis picture day. so the next couple of days are filled with new toys and sugar

I took 115 pictures!!! I wish I could share them all with you. I have them posted here....

http://photobucket.com/albums/v332/JMHE04/First%20Birthday/

(not all 115, that would take me forever to do)

Hope you enjoy them

Smiley Girl
August 28th, 2004, 11:19 PM
They are soooo cute!! With cake all over their faces :hehehehe: Ah, to be one again. :fprtyman4

Jackiedanielz
August 30th, 2004, 09:57 PM
You have the most gorgeous boys! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! :fprtyman2

Fairyelf
August 31st, 2004, 09:13 AM
they are very cute!! Nice pictures,
Looks like they had a wonderful birthday!!
my youngest daughter turned 1 in June!