PDA

View Full Version : Redring's Black Cat Soaps Logo Thread...

Druchii
September 1st, 2004, 01:15 PM
here is the first one that was done in black and white...

Druchii
September 1st, 2004, 01:16 PM
And here is the initial one with colour added.

Druchii
September 1st, 2004, 01:18 PM
Then here is the latest one at 40% colour work done, and then the second one is at 90% done for the colourwork. Now the next step is to start adding in the text.

Flar's Freyja
September 1st, 2004, 01:19 PM
I'm not sure I like the black and white stripes, makes it look a bit like a skunk. Otherwise I really like it!

Ooops that third post was there when I got done posting. I like the coloring in it better but I like the first figure better.

Druchii
September 1st, 2004, 01:23 PM
I'm not sure I like the black and white stripes, makes it look a bit like a skunk. Otherwise I really like it!

Ooops that third post was there when I got done posting. I like the coloring in it better but I like the first figure better.

:lol: I know! I thought that is looked a little to monochromatic as it was anyway... but Redrign wanted to go in a "less cute" style, not unlike the Anubis avatar I had a while back on here.
Is there a particular reason you like the first figure compared to the later 2? :)

Druchii
September 1st, 2004, 04:42 PM
I took the colour pallette of the first one and applied it to the more recent of the designs... adding colour in Illustrator CS takes anywhere from an hour to 5 hours dependng on the complexity... and even now that I loaded it up, I notice little mistakes like on the ear and what not. :lol:

DragonsChest
September 1st, 2004, 04:56 PM
I took the colour pallette of the first one and applied it to the more recent of the designs... adding colour in Illustrator CS takes anywhere from an hour to 5 hours dependng on the complexity... and even now that I loaded it up, I notice little mistakes like on the ear and what not. :lol:

Oh, I like this one better than the original. I think this color scheme is a keeper!