PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

mol
February 10th, 2001, 12:43 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Posted by chaos on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

New Pagan here. Just wanted to say hi. Like the forums...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Posted by semele on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

Welcome to the family! Just curious, why do you call yourself chaos???
Semele

-- Posted by Rosabelle on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

yeh i was wondering that too.

anyway, welcome. i have only been here (i think) 1 day but i already feel at home!
Rosabelle

Quote: from semele on 7:41 am on Jan. 29, 2001
Semele

Goddess, huh? :)

About chaos: I believe that everything comes from chaos or a void. Ain. I have been trying to studdy the Kabbalah, not having a lot of luck but something that stuck with me was that point. Everything comes from nothing.

-- Posted by semele on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

Quote: from chaos on 12:23 pm on Jan. 30, 2001

Quote: from semele on 7:41 am on Jan. 29, 2001
Semele

I see...now it makes more sense. I thought you were describing your current state as chaotic and that worried me. In some ways we are all in a state of chaos. I think it keeps us working towards our goals. I like the idea of everything coming from chaos.
I myself, am completely ignorant of Kabbalah. Its just a little over my head. I keep looking for an easy...idiot's guide to it or something. But I have so many irons in the fire right now already.
Mol is pretty knowledgable on it I believe. well more so than me...if that says anything!
Semele

Goddess, huh? :)

About chaos: I believe that everything comes from chaos or a void. Ain. I have been trying to studdy the Kabbalah, not having a lot of luck but something that stuck with me was that point. Everything comes from nothing.

-- Posted by atlantis on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

hey chaos where are u from?

-- Posted by Kiarda on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

Welcome to the community Chaos..Blessed Be

Quote: from atlantis on 9:51 am on Feb. 1, 2001
hey chaos where are u from?

From here and there...

Or Austrailia.

Thanks for all of the welcomes! I cant be around all of the time but I will come back when I can. This is a great place for the exchange of ideas.