View Full Version : I make banner *feels so proud*

September 4th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I've got the hang of my animation shop at last so I can now make banners. If anyone wants one just ask me. And by the way, dontcha just love my little banner? (yes the lonely image is supposed to be just a flicker. My dad says it should be slower but it's like that because the real me is rarely seen just as the picture representing me is hardly seen.)

Autumn Scarletwolfe
September 4th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Ooh gorgeous! I love the animation...Animation Shop can be a bit tricky at first, but you got the hang of it. :)

September 4th, 2004, 03:31 PM
very pretty...I like...wanna make one for me? Doesn't matter what it is...I like to be surprised! :smileroll

September 4th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I like it thats really pretty!

September 4th, 2004, 03:59 PM
yeah. I've had animation shop for at least a year.*counts amounts of paint shop works* ok longer. Glad y'all like it.

Yeah I'll make you one. Do you want it to say anything more than your name?

September 4th, 2004, 04:03 PM
How about this? "I AM." Just a little phrase I've always loved. Thank you! :bubbles:

September 4th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Sure. I'll message you when I've done it. Can't seem to open anything at the mo...refresh and load up my programs again I think...

September 4th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Thanks...know that problem all too well!! :fpcsucks

September 4th, 2004, 04:10 PM
yeah. I may just strip down the entire hard drive and start again...but first I'll have to be really nice to my dad, cuz I know more about rocket science than computers, and I have yet to get a grade C in math