PDA

View Full Version : Polymer Clay: The Pen-Dragon series

DragonsChest
September 7th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Okay, folks, here they are. All four dragons in the series. I just finished up Merlin tonight. I hope you enjoy! (The other three can be found in their own threads; I didn't want to repost their pics.)

:yayhawaii

tygherrayn
September 16th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Totally adorable!! I want them all! *winks*

DragonsChest
September 16th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Thank you! You are more than welcome to own them all -- but you have to be in Stroud, OK, Oct 2 or 3, at the King Arthur Faire. They will be available for purchase there. :woot:

keltikmystique
October 5th, 2004, 12:05 PM
They are wonderful!!!

DragonsChest
October 5th, 2004, 12:19 PM
The PenDragon Series is available now for the general public, as they did not sell at the faire. (With the exception of Merlin, who may have already found a home) The Faire was not held last year, and this year was run on a shoe-string budget. The attendance was quite low, compared to previous years, but realistic for a faire in the rebuilding stages.

We anticipate that the King Arthur Faire will continue to grow, and hopefully will be back up to speed and better in the next few years. But that leaves me with the PenDragon Series. If you are interested in owning one of the four (again, Merlin may already be sold), then please PM me and we can discuss it.

Thanks for all your support and the feedback I received on my pieces. I appreciate you all so very much! :boing: