PDA

View Full Version : What do you draw with?

Windigo
September 11th, 2004, 11:28 PM
I use a mechanical pencil. but I don't think that its a good thing to use. So, what type of pencil or pen do you use?:)

misschief
September 11th, 2004, 11:29 PM
i like to use regular run of the mill pencils or charcoal.

Flaire-FireStar
September 12th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Whatever's handy, whether it be a pen, pencil..I've even succumbed to using crayons because they were the closest thing to me. :D

misschief
September 12th, 2004, 12:09 AM
this was on a napkin at the bar, with a bic pen or something... lol... it's me http://www.angrygeeks.org/mw/images/smilies/nutsycuckoo.gif

mmk.. well the upload decided not to show up.. so i guess you don't get to see it.

Tangerines
September 12th, 2004, 12:25 AM
Ebony pencils and no-wood pencils, pens, occassionally charcoal. Mechanical pencil for drafting in Perspective class.

Flaire-FireStar
September 12th, 2004, 12:32 AM
this was on a napkin at the bar, with a bic pen or something... lol... it's me http://www.angrygeeks.org/mw/images/smilies/nutsycuckoo.gif

mmk.. well the upload decided not to show up.. so i guess you don't get to see it.

Was it a bitmap?

vulfsung
September 12th, 2004, 01:00 AM
I use a mechanical pencil. but I don't think that its a good thing to use. So, what type of pencil or pen do you use?:)

I have a mechanical pencil that I've had since grade 9....I will not tell you how long ago that was :scream:

Everything I do starts with a sketch done with this pencil...it's white with cow spots...hee hee, I use a cow pencil!! :veryweird

Ravyn Sylverwyng
September 12th, 2004, 11:15 AM
If I decide to draw, since I'm not any good at it, I use graphite pencils. They come in varying hardnesses, and it makes it easier to smear in the color so that I get the shadows that I like.

Bainidhe Dub
September 13th, 2004, 06:30 PM
*grins* Whatever is handy. I love mechanical pencils most of all.. but I've been known to draw with green pens on napkins at a bar lol