PDA

View Full Version : My Sketches

Elistariel
September 12th, 2004, 04:57 PM
some of my sketches

SilverClaw
September 13th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I like your sketches. For some reason I like the last one, is that a finished sketch?

Druchii
September 13th, 2004, 12:41 PM
some of my sketches

I rather like those, and the sketch of the leaf of Lothlorien is nice. :)
You gonna add more? :D

Elistariel
September 13th, 2004, 03:50 PM
yes that is the finished sketch. I don't want to ruin it and color it. If you want to color it and use it, by all means, do so, just give me credit.
Of course I'll add more.

SilverClaw
September 13th, 2004, 04:01 PM
yes that is the finished sketch. I don't want to ruin it and color it. If you want to color it and use it, by all means, do so, just give me credit.
Of course I'll add more.Oh know I was not implyin to add color it just looks like one of those sketches you could keep adding to that is all. :D But then again I did not clue in as to it being the leaf of Lothlorien either :D

Look forward to seeing more of your work :D

Elistariel
September 13th, 2004, 05:42 PM
more pix

SilverClaw
September 13th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Cool :D

Druchii
September 22nd, 2004, 08:28 AM
more pix

The two latter creatures have a "discovery era" map feel to them. As if they could have been influenced by the illustrations of the creatures on old maps, like the leviathan or the kraken. :) I like them all quite a bit, but those two really rang out.

Elistariel
September 22nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
if you want to know something really disturbing; that blue eyed dragon started out as a horse...

Druchii
September 22nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
if you want to know something really disturbing; that blue eyed dragon started out as a horse...

All good fantasy has its roots in reality. It worked for LOTR and it worked for STAR WARS. :D

Elistariel
September 22nd, 2004, 05:09 PM
more pics, my cat, another dragon, a gryphon, okay so that last one isn't a sketch, but I couldn't resist :hahugh:

Eirwen Hartsock
September 28th, 2004, 02:01 AM
You already know what I think about you work, I've posted enough on Elfwood so I think you should know, however I am still totally thrilled that you posted the picture you did of Eirwen the Hobbit...aka me via LotR:RPG...although my favorite picture of yours is still probably Tye...although I'm a bit bias. *coughs* you should post the picture of Tye on here *coughs again*

Sowelu
February 4th, 2005, 10:38 AM
more pix
Good work! I love the dragon!!!

Elistariel
March 22nd, 2005, 07:13 AM
I forgot I had this, :lol:

Elistariel
March 22nd, 2005, 07:16 AM
more pics