PDA

View Full Version : Stitches

MorningDove030202
September 16th, 2004, 10:31 AM
My son got 4 stitches in his eyebrow yesterday..... He ran into some play ground equipment and hurt himself prety good. He's 2 1/2 and he thinks he's invincible.... He's still prety cute though even with the bruises and the stitches. We had fun looking in the miror yesterday looking at the stitches...he was facinated by them. I don't think he had realized how bad geting hurt can look. He probably thought it looked cool!

Oy! Boys!

Dove

misschief
September 16th, 2004, 10:33 AM
hehe... i have four boys.... it just keeps getting better, and the stitches just keep going up in number... isn't it great? :lol:

Druchii
September 16th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Great.. something for me to look forward to... :lol:

MorningDove030202
September 16th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Great.. something for me to look forward to... :lol:

Ya, I'm so not looking forward to sports! I don't know if I will be able to watch him play football...... Dad is big into playing sports, but I never got into that....... But at least the next time he get stitches, it will be "been there done that". The amblance ride realy freaked me out.

Dove

emmunite
September 16th, 2004, 01:17 PM
LOL...gotta love boys. Good "battle" scar he can tell stories about when he's older....him vs playground equiptment. So far I've been lucky on that front (crosses fingers....knocks on wood) although I know the time's coming.

Tzhebee
September 16th, 2004, 01:24 PM
:lol: I'll trade my girls for your boys any day....

My girls want to play football and my son wants to do gymnastics......

At soccer yesterday, they each took a turn at goalie...both daughters caught balls in the face, stomach, dived for them, etc. My son....well, he kept dodging them and saying "not so hard!" :hehehehe:

Luckily we haven't had stitches yet...only the occassional black eye, fat lip, asphault burns, etc. (yes...all on my girls.)

LadyTrinity
September 16th, 2004, 02:43 PM
:hugz:

Fairyelf
September 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM
my son several months ago got stitches on his forehead near his hairline..
He and another kid at school ran in head first to each other..
now he has a scar there...
ahh yes boys

Ceres
September 19th, 2004, 06:06 PM
ambulance ride? yikes! i hear head wounds bleed like crazy, make em look like a war movie gone bad ;)

halfwaynowhere
September 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM
he probably thinks he looks like frankenstein's monster or something with the stitches. How cute.