PDA

View Full Version : Druids, Druidcarft and the like! Come join the discussions!

BlueTicona
September 19th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Hey everyone. I'm going to be -extremely- active in the coming days to help 'liven up' the druid forum here at MW. it seems that we have a few members that ARE druids, yet we do have alot of 'guests' also viewing the druid forums.

Have an itching to find out what Druidcraft is?
Wondering what druids practice?
Wondering on the heritage/roles of the druids?

Come on over to the druid forum!

Hope to see you there!

BlueTicona
September 19th, 2004, 04:50 PM
So anyone still 'on the fence' and looking for a path to follow? How about you join the druid forum and take a look at druid postings and see if it just -may- be what you feal a calling towards.

Garden of Eden
September 19th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I'm not that sure what Druidry entails... I'm pretty much an eclectic witch, though I worship celtic deities and preform rituals in (quite basic-ish) Irish. Does that count at all? :p

BlueTicona
September 19th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I'm not that sure what Druidry entails... I'm pretty much an eclectic witch, though I worship celtic deities and preform rituals in (quite basic-ish) Irish. Does that count at all? :p

I'm not that sure what Druidry entails...
Come on over and check it out in the druid forum then! ;)

I'm pretty much an eclectic witch, though I worship celtic deities and preform rituals in (quite basic-ish) Irish. Does that count at all? :p
Well, off topic but being an 'eclectic' witch can also mean that you just haven't found your calling as of yet and you practice the rituals and magicks that seem accustomed to you? Still, druidry may be in your path! :P