PDA

View Full Version : death of a computer

nomadicdragon
September 25th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Caught this outside my apartment building and had to snap a quick shot of it.

mol
September 27th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Woah. Nice catch. The lizard is a nice bonus. You are a bit too center weighted, though. Keep the focal out of the center it will hold interest a little longer. :)

Nice shot!!

DragonsChest
September 28th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Woah. Nice catch. The lizard is a nice bonus. You are a bit too center weighted, though. Keep the focal out of the center it will hold interest a little longer. :)

Nice shot!!

Just curious as to the "why" behind your suggestion. Why is the center not the place to put the focal point? Isn't that what folks are supposed to look at? Don't pretend to know anything about this, your comment just got me to thinking.

Ta.

P.S. - I love "izzards"! Cool capture.

nomadicdragon
September 28th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Because... I can sorta answer it for Moley. Keeping the main focus of the picture out of the center of the picture makes the picture more interesting.

WandererInGray
September 29th, 2004, 08:26 AM
It makes your eye track all the way across the photograph. :D Where as if it's in the center most people focus on just that object and not the things around it.

DragonsChest
September 29th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Thanks to you both for your answers. They make sense, and maybe my subconscience knew that but wasn't talking to my frontal lobe.

Keep on posting those pics, I'll keep learning.

LadyTrinity
September 29th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Interesting _happydanc

Aurin
September 29th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Noooooooo Not a trash can on a trash can! .... heh heh... Should salvage it ... make it into a fish tank. =D Nice completly random piccie though ^_^!