View Full Version : Rune Class Lesson Plan

September 29th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Tentative Rune Class Lesson Plan

October 5th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Ok I'll be first to ask,,, Do we follow this layout for lessons? If so I've already started.. :wave:

October 5th, 2004, 09:13 PM
All ready things are in chaos _whistle_ This is a TENTATIVE lesson plan. I am still trying to get leeson 1 done and posted. Lesson 2 we have started to talk about but there will be more:kooky: Hope that answered your question.

October 12th, 2004, 11:43 AM
when do we actually use the runes, because i have ordered them adn havent recieved them yet.

October 12th, 2004, 12:19 PM
We are starting to make our own rune sets later this week to get familair with them, however if you are buying them then you will not actually be needing or using them till the divination portion of the class which I am thinking will be near the end of October.

October 12th, 2004, 12:34 PM
What exactly is 'Rune Yoga'?I ask because me and my son have been doing a little bit of yoga.

Wulf Stormhand
October 12th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Just out of curiosity Bran, are there any particular books you might suggest as reading material for the course, I have read almost all the internet sites I can find (mostly pertaining to the alphabetical uses of the runes). I'm certain most all of the newer (to runes in general) students might want a wee bit more info to supplement the class (and I'll admit I'm curious as to which books are the best value for my money...we Security Officers tend tpo be a highly underpaid lot :hairred: ).

Brightest Blessings,
Wulf Stormhand

October 12th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Ah Wulf give me a fw mintues and I will see if Ic an find my books gee still nto all unacked from moving :imout:

By the way can ya email me or pm me the sites you have looked at ?

Anubis RainHawk
October 12th, 2004, 06:47 PM
This sounds cool. I'd want to take the class

October 12th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Then you better catch up we are about to star lesson two ok? And also put your name in the sign up thread please :D

October 12th, 2004, 07:30 PM
RUNE MIGHT by Edred Thorsson
Runes for Divination, Protection and Healing (Guide for Life)
by Andy Baggott
A Practical Guide to the Runes by Lisa Peschel