PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me think of a title?

Joshua
September 29th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Hi guys. So I'm writing a book :artist: and I think I'm progressing all right, except for the life of me I can't come up with a suitable name for it! Would anyone like to volunteer to read chapter one to see if they come up with any ideas? thanks!

Cev'aq
September 29th, 2004, 08:30 PM
I'll volunteer! My email address is in my signature. :)

Joshua
September 29th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Thanks!

Gede
September 30th, 2004, 06:23 AM
MM~
I am currently completing a non-fiction Pagan manuscript as well, and if you still wanted any help I would love to help you out with title suggestions. My e-mail is popinfresh73@hotmail.com

Namaste, Gede...

Joshua
September 30th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Non-fiction? I'm looking forward to that coming out! Be sure and let us know once it's available.

Anyway, it's on it's way to you. Thanks!

Writer_Waif
September 30th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Hi guys. So I'm writing a book :artist: and I think I'm progressing all right, except for the life of me I can't come up with a suitable name for it! Would anyone like to volunteer to read chapter one to see if they come up with any ideas? thanks!

Count me in !!!!

:bouncybob

Joshua
September 30th, 2004, 09:53 AM
I think everyone just wants to read my book! ;)

I've started work on Chapter ten, and I'm still not sure what to call it. PM me an email address and I'll shoot it out to you.

Oops! I have to go to work right now!

Writer_Waif
September 30th, 2004, 10:02 AM

I've started work on Chapter ten, and I'm still not sure what to call it. PM me an email address and I'll shoot it out to you.

PM sent and don't work too hard.

AlAskendir
April 9th, 2005, 04:06 AM

Why do you not like the 'Tales of Spanner' title? Mybe you could twist that a little...."Tales spun by Spanner"?