PDA

View Full Version : My ex the bloody hypocrite rant!

aluokaloo
October 5th, 2004, 05:20 PM
MY ex and I were having a discussion I had wondered where I was gonna go after I kicked the bucket and he told me that if I went to the Norse afterlife I was gonna go down to Nifleheim because Fenris is my Patron and I said "How do you know? My Gods haven't shown displeasure over it and I'm sure I would know if They did? He said smugly that the reason Satanists are going to Hell is because they worship Satan instead of God, and my ex has gone back around to being a Baptist, and he told me smugly I'm glad I'm a gracist. I said whats that? A baptists, I can do whatever I want and get away with it under the Grace of God! What a hypocrite! I was tempted to tell him with that attitude and the fact that he used to worship Satan himself that he wasn't gonna see the Pearly gates either but then that would make me twice the hypocrite. I tried to change the conversation and we got into it over Set, I explained that I didn't always believe that myths were neccesarily true and he snapped on me and told me that Set was an evil God and that I needed to look into Egyptian mythology and I said I had but Set is also a God of protection, Lord of the Desert, and the neccesary force of chaos and disruption, he had the nerve to tell me that if I didn't believe that myths were true then I believed that the Gods weren't real either. I Anyways to finish up a long rant I decided to go home. :mad:

misschief
October 5th, 2004, 05:21 PM
well.. i can't even stand to hear the voices of many of my exes without hitting who ever the voice comes out of :lol:... so you're doing better than i am.

Calen
October 5th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Gah. The second you said the word 'smug', I really didn't like that guy. Smug. Gah! :\

aluokaloo
October 5th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Yeah well I kinda have to he is my kid's dad and he is coming back to make up for his mistakes and I still love him, that doesn't mean i'm gonna let him put down my beliefs. The bloody hypocrite.

spooky
October 7th, 2004, 03:04 PM
bleck. he's an ex- remember "the craft" where nancy screams "you don't even exist to me!" yeah. that's how i feel when i think about some of mine. maybe watch it and see what i mean.

weird. i love that movie.

you know what though? that's a weird thing to argue over.

Vimilanda
October 7th, 2004, 03:20 PM
you know what though? that's a weird thing to argue over

I agree it is. But my husband and I argue about our differences now (I'm wiccan he's asatru) than we did before we went the pagan path when we were Christian/ Jewish.
I guess we've finally started to believe in a path for ourselves whereas previously it was just what we were raised with.

Yeah that's one argument that I've would've walked away from...how frustrating.