PDA

View Full Version : New Paranormal Shows 8pm EST Tonight!!

Gwynna Star
October 5th, 2004, 07:43 PM
This was also posted in the Event section of MW, but since this Paranormal thread is so new I thought I'd post it here also. Tune into Sci-Fi Channel at 8pm Wednesday night!!! :ghostie:

"This October, reality TV gets a makeover SCI FI style! Kicking off the all-new SCI FI Wednesday lineup at 8/7C is Proof Positive Evidence of the Paranormal, which explores the blurry line between science fiction and science fact. This weekly, one-hour series uses cutting-edge forensics to test evidence of human encounters with the paranormal."

"Premiering in the all-new SCI FI Wednesday lineup at 9/8C is Ghost Hunters, in which two ordinary guys plumbers by trade and their team of self-taught sleuths come 'round when just-plain-folks call them to investigate things that go bump in the night. Or their pipes."

WickedBttrfly
October 5th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Wow, thanks!! I have to see this. Btw I was really excited to see a paranormal section made here.

Gwynna Star
October 5th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Wow, thanks!! I have to see this. Btw I was really excited to see a paranormal section made here.

Oh goodness! I'm so sorry... I meant Wednesday night. Tomorrow night. I'm a little on the loopy side today. :woah:

WickedBttrfly
October 5th, 2004, 08:06 PM
what? not tonight?? :holycow: no its ok I'll survive . ;)

Gwynna Star
October 6th, 2004, 10:12 PM
*BUMP*

If anyone missed these two shows that ran from 8pm to 10pm, they will be running again tonight from 11pm until 1am. Night owls be on the look out!!

WolfMoon
October 6th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Grah, I missed the Ghost Hunters one! Slept terribly last night, so I wound up dozing off! :(

Fairyelf
October 9th, 2004, 01:23 PM
I missed them!!
did anyone get to see it?

Gwynna Star
October 19th, 2004, 01:17 PM
I have watched both shows in the past 2 weeks. I think I like proof positive the best. Guessing to see what is a hoax, and what could be real is kinda fun. Also, sometimes they cannot prove either way, and they label the case as "inconclusive."

There's was one case that had this bug like creature that was flying around, and some folks caught it on camera. They had some name for them because they thought it was a new species. Really, I knew it was just a bug that had blurred in front of the video recorders. That one was pretty easy to guess.

And another case dealt with a "Lizard Man" that had been spotted in the US. I forgot which state, but apparently some folks in town had seen him. Though they did disprove the lizard man because they made a mold of his footprints, which came out as a hoax. I was really hoping that they found some proof that he did exist. He sounded kinda cool, but scary. Never really hurt anyone though...

The "Ghost Hunters." show is okay. The best one was with the lady and her kids in the haunted house. They used audio recorders, and they picked up some ghostly conversation. One ghost said. "They don't want us here." The lady burst out in tears when she heard the recording. I felt bad for her... Apparently the ghosts were hanging out with her kids, and she was bit frightened about them.

Ghost Hunters looks pretty good this week by the previews. I can't remember the specifics, but hopefully this new episode will be better.

Fairyelf
October 20th, 2004, 06:17 PM
that reminds me!!
I think they show the new episodes tonight!!!

Gwynna Star
October 20th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Yes, I'll be glued to the TV around 8pm. Hopefully my husband won't want to watch Yankees and Red Sox game. :meanface:

Serendipity
October 20th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Imma watch!

Haerfest Leah
October 20th, 2004, 09:16 PM
I like Ghost Hunters, watching it now. Here's there web site I just found it.
http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/index.html

Serendipity
October 20th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Darn it all! I missed it. *hangs head* This is why I can't watch T.V. .. I always forget.

Fairyelf
October 21st, 2004, 09:27 AM
I like Ghost Hunters, watching it now. Here's there web site I just found it.
http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/index.html
cool..
I like Ghost Hunters as well,
I saw the new episode last night

Gwynna Star
October 28th, 2004, 05:50 PM
That last Ghost Hunters was the best episode so far. Did anyone watch it? That moving chair up in the lighthouse attic was pretty weird!! :ghost:

There wasn't anyone in the attic, a guy had been sitting on the chair, then he got up and went downstairs. A few seconds later the chair made a visible move to the right. Eeek!

LadyTrinity
October 28th, 2004, 06:00 PM
ooo what channel is sci fi on bell express vu :whatgives

Gwynna Star
October 28th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I don't know what channel it would be on in Canada....

Here in the states where I live, it's on channel 74.