PDA

View Full Version : how can i get in touch with my pastlife?

nevermore_2008
October 14th, 2004, 09:20 PM
i really am wondering about it , is there anyway for me to find out about what i was in past lives

Celtique
October 14th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I've been wanting to know the same info. :)

Teresa
October 14th, 2004, 09:30 PM
A lot of people use hyponsis to regress back and are guided back in time by a professional.There are people who use Guided Meditation as well for regressing to a past life memory.Some people have dreams about their past lives or something happens that immediately reminds them of a past life.

Romani Vixen
October 14th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I had regressive hypnotherapy.

Aidron
October 14th, 2004, 10:31 PM
The options are many, as in most cases.

Hypnosis is a very common one. Divination is another, often the tarot can and is used for this, though do not rule out other forms of divination. You could go with my personal choice which was creating a spell and reciting it while in a deep meditative state as well.

SilentDreams
October 14th, 2004, 11:59 PM
I've been wanting to know my past lives as well. The best method is probably hpynosis, which I plan to have done.

edenbolake
October 15th, 2004, 12:10 AM
You need to contact the Edgar Casey research center and ask them to send you two books , one is called : Edgar Casey , you can remember your past lives by Robert C. Smith
and 16 Clues to your past lives by: Barbara Lane
They will send you these books for free if you ask for them. The toll-free # is:
1-800-333-4499 These are wonderfully informative books .

blessings edenbolake

Bandia
October 15th, 2004, 01:16 AM
I used my tarot deck (as a beginner), the Rider-Waite, and not only found out about my past life, but my husbands and our respective purposes in life. I never charged my deck, never cleansed it, was just very selective in it's uses. I believe, but am not sure, that www.tarotmoon.com has a spread for it, I'll double check and let you know.

Bandia
October 15th, 2004, 01:17 AM
http://www.tarotmoon.com/readingdescriptions/readingdescriptions.html

this is the immediate link to that spread.
Good luck.

emmunite
October 15th, 2004, 02:02 AM
You need to contact the Edgar Casey research center and ask them to send you two books , one is called : Edgar Casey , you can remember your past lives by Robert C. Smith
and 16 Clues to your past lives by: Barbara Lane
They will send you these books for free if you ask for them. The toll-free # is:
1-800-333-4499 These are wonderfully informative books .

Ummm...so you just call and ask? They send for free? The website charges. Just curious how that works.

Bandia
October 15th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Not sure how Tarot Moon does it...they had the spread available to view and I did it myself.
Google for Past Lives tarot spreads and see what comes up? :hmmmmm:

nevermore_2008
October 15th, 2004, 05:16 PM
thanks everyone for the help _vb_ im gonna go check this stuff out!

Anahita
October 15th, 2004, 06:33 PM
You can shamanically journey into a past life. However, I've had it strongly advised that you only do it with an experienced shaman present. Apparently, you can sometimes get "stuck" in a past life and if that happens, you need to be pulled out.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm hoping to soon.

- Anahita

Ravyn Sylverwyng
October 16th, 2004, 11:26 PM
I have helped my sister to remember one of her past lives. I worked with her while in a meditative state. I would ask her questions and she would answer me, but only directly. She wouldn't be able to give me any details other than the answers to the questions that I asked her. She was even able to remember it when when finished. I just spoke to her as she went into her trance.

:: taceo ::
October 18th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I've tried during meditation, attempting to analyse where i am now and looking for possible causes of my psychological traits such as fears, things i like, reoccuring dreams etc. I've had a some success but nothing worth mentioning.

I don't really know too much about past life regression but have seen it done on TV and personally don't fancy it. I consider my myself a well balanced guy (kinda) so doubt (*touches wood*) i've done anything really terrible in one of my more recent past lives. Saying that, i don't really want to know.

Personally, i think that being regressed just for curiousities sake is a really bad idea. If your doing it to help solve a deep rooted pyschological problem then thats different, but how would you deal with knowing you've done something terrible if that should be the case? Similarly, knowing you died alone, feeling scared and lonely would be so sad. I wouldn't want to put myself through that and drag up all those emotions from so long ago.

Whatever has occured in the past has made you who you are and brought you where you are now. We all know our good and notsogood personality traits so surely the important thing is to be the best people we can and try to avoid any bad karma in this life?

FaeFollower
October 18th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Personally, i think that being regressed just for curiousities sake is a really bad idea. If your doing it to help solve a deep rooted pyschological problem then thats different...
(snip)

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but that makes me wonder...Has anyone here used their knowledge of their past lives to solve or understand a problem in this one? I think that's a very interesting concept, so I'd like to know your thoughts on it (if you have any)...
Again, sorry if it is a little OT. Ignore me if that's the case.

MoonDust
October 18th, 2004, 08:32 PM
someone here did a past life reading for me a few months back. It did help me understand a few things as far as my aditude toward certain things. I don't know if I'll look more deeply into that life. This life is very complicated as it is.