PDA

View Full Version : Are you an NFL/Football fan?

Storm Moon
October 25th, 2004, 04:38 PM
If so who's your favorite team(s)? One of my teams are the Tennessee Titans, although they're getting their arses kicked this year :wah2:

Acid Halo
October 25th, 2004, 04:40 PM
ah Im a Lions fan and this is the first year in a long time that i could actually come out and say it.

Lost_Sole
October 25th, 2004, 04:47 PM
go bears, and dallas

LadyTrinity
October 25th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I dislike sports _violin_

Tzhebee
October 25th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I don't follow player stats or anything like that. But I enjoy watching it. So I voted "maybe a little bit". and my favorite team (by default) is the Seattle Seahawks.

MammaStar
October 25th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I voted "kind of" give me a team with a good lookin' quarter back and I'm their fan.

Currently, my two favorite teams are the Green Bay Packers :mmm: Brett Favre :mmm: and the NY Jets. Chad Pennington is SUCH a cutie.

I grew up liking the Steelers because my Mom is a HUGE fan. My son, my mom and my brother are all big Steeler fans.

MoonKnight
October 25th, 2004, 06:50 PM
I'm a huge Detroit Lions fan. Even when they're losing, which is most of the time.

MoonKnight
October 26th, 2004, 12:07 AM
I'm the only one that voted "yes".... :hmmmmm:

~ Monk ~
October 26th, 2004, 02:08 PM
I used to be a huge football fan and I still enjoy watching certain games (especially when it's the Packers getting thumped, and even more so when it's the Bears doing the thumping), but lately I find my interest waning. Football has become so much about ego and I, I, I. People like Terrell Owens and Dieon Sanders make me sick and represent everything that's bad about sports today. Shut up, play the game, and when you score - act like you've done it before. You're playing a game, you morons, not discovering the cure for cancer.

Of course, it would help if the media would just ignore these twits and focus more on the good guys...yeah, like that's gonna happen.

*ahem* Anyway - my favorites are the Bears and the Chiefs.

CaitrionaMorgaine
October 26th, 2004, 04:10 PM
In my family, you love the Dallas Cowboys. It's like a law, or something.

My Dad and my three uncles have a rivalry--two of them love the OU Sooners, two love the OSU Cowboys. I dare not try to pick a side.

Avalon's Blessings, ~Rhiannon

~Elise~
October 26th, 2004, 04:20 PM
I'm a Chiefs fan...I lived two years in KC and became a fan. *sigh* through thick and thin ... I grew up in Ft Worth and still don't like the Cowboys...but my mate does, so I just root for whoever they are playing against. LOL Makes for some interesting afternoons.

Elise

E. Shadowblade
October 28th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Favorite teams: Denver Broncos (since I was old enough to understand the game...Elway was a god), and any team currently kicking the tar out fo the Cowboys.

Dusk
October 28th, 2004, 10:33 PM
MN Vikings

AuroraSilvermist
October 28th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Green Bay Packers!

karma_lives
October 29th, 2004, 02:57 AM
I LOVE FOOTBALL! LoL My favorite team of all time is definetly the carolina Panthers! It really bothers me when people say stuff like 'you're just a fan because they went to superbowl' Need I remind them that they LOST? >cry< NO they've been my team since I was in the second grade..NINE years ago.! lol They rock! There isn't a team that I 'hate' though.

AlphaOmega
October 29th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Green Bay Packers!

there where go....the Packres are the best...

Mystical
October 29th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Wow, two Lions fan in here! I'm surprised...I've been a Lions fan for years and haven't met many, but then again maybe it's because I live in California. ::shrugs::

Anyway I'm a HUGE fan and have supported the Lions through all their 'bad' seasons...and believe me it's hard to defend year after year. Oh well, I'm still proud to declare that I bleed honolulu blue and silver. :achug:

Next game is on the road against Dallas...could win, afterall this year we are doing darn good on the road! :)

Myst

~Anamorata~
November 6th, 2004, 02:32 AM
PATRIOTS ALL THE WAY!!!! :abanana: :abanana:

Wow...NOW THAT'S HUGE!!! Ya know the Space Station has got to be able to see it!! :alol:

semi
November 6th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Baltimore Ravens. They're named in honor of Edgar Allen Poe. How can you not love a sports team for doing that? Plus they're a great team.