PDA

View Full Version : :o( she couldn't make it.

FaerieGothMommy
October 26th, 2004, 09:12 AM
We booked to see a spiritualist medium from Texas on Sunday at 4pm, well she called that day at 2pm and said she was rushing to get ready to come to us, and fell down the stairs as she was wearing her boots and rushing. She had to go into hospital and get checked out. Obviously, i was concerned wether she'd be alright, but i was also gutted that she had to cancel.

Do you reckon it happened for a reason? I'm now debating wether to book her again for another week, or book a different medium. What would you do?

FaerieGothMommy
October 26th, 2004, 12:07 PM
We booked her again for sunday coming up.. i hope all goes to plan this time!

Sleet
October 26th, 2004, 02:27 PM
We booked her again for sunday coming up.. i hope all goes to plan this time!

I often find that when the universe is trying to tell me something, it's nothing if not persistent. I think what happened was just dumb luck. Now, if it happens again, maybe you have to wonder.

Ahautenites
October 26th, 2004, 02:34 PM
There's a joke I've heard about psychic hotlines that have gone out of business. Shouldn't they have *known*?

That would basically be my opinion of anyone claiming to be a medium. Shouldn't she have known she was going to fall? **shrugs**

DraconisArcanus
October 26th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I often find that when the universe is trying to tell me something, it's nothing if not persistent. I think what happened was just dumb luck. Now, if it happens again, maybe you have to wonder.

Ditto!

FaerieGothMommy
October 26th, 2004, 05:09 PM
There's a joke I've heard about psychic hotlines that have gone out of business. Shouldn't they have *known*?

That would basically be my opinion of anyone claiming to be a medium. Shouldn't she have known she was going to fall? **shrugs**

No, not really. Thats not how mediumship works. If it did work like that, then i think all mediums would be millionaires by now, don't you? :)

FaerieGothMommy
October 26th, 2004, 05:12 PM
And also, she is a spiritualist medium, she sees & hears spirits and can see things that have happened in the past!! Not everyone believes in fate, and so anything can happen in the future.. you never know!!