PDA

View Full Version : am i or am i not?

ragnarok0mega
October 29th, 2004, 12:59 AM
ah yes im once again doubting myself and being incredably skeptical about myself. anyways is it at all possible to be able to astral project yourself while still aware of your physical surroundings? or even without any meditation whatsoever or feeling as if you have left your body? a few years back when i was absolutely certain that i could do all this, i met a friend on the astral plane, and she later told me in person that she had indeed met me there. so, could someone possibly tell me if i am just imagining everything, or should i just stop doubting myself on every occasion? thanks everyone :)

SageWoodWitch
October 29th, 2004, 01:06 AM
stop doubting yourself....usually your first gut instinct is the correct feeling to go with....if you truly are wrong about something the goddess with most definitly make you aware of it...it seems you have no faith in yourself or in what your capible of...just relax and follow you heart as the old saying goes

the great mother will guilde you

Teresa
October 29th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Stop the doubts. It can and does happen.

ragnarok0mega
October 29th, 2004, 02:20 AM
thanks to both of you :)

Little Willow
October 29th, 2004, 03:29 AM
Hi luv. It is possible to be aware of your surroundings, but the awareness isn't the same as when you're not APing. It's not so strong. it's only natural to have doubts about your abilities when you're just starting something new, or ... getting back to something you used to do. If we didn't doubt ourselves from time to time, we'd think we were always right and I think people like that tend to be a little arrogant. So, don't worry about your doubts, but try to look at things logically. As already said, do you feel iike you were APing correctly or not. I find that your basic instincts are generally more accurate than your thoughts after you've mulled something over for a time. So ... what were your initial thoughts?

indigo rain
October 29th, 2004, 10:11 AM
you could also just be remote viewing, which is kind of related to astral projecting, but you never really leave your body, you just can see on the astral, or thats the way i understand it to be anyway...

ragnarok0mega
October 29th, 2004, 12:38 PM
well i can see myself, and others are able to talk to me and different things like that so i wouldnt imagine it would be remote viewing

tensen
November 1st, 2004, 01:08 PM
Remote Viewing.. Bi-Location. The possibility exists.

HolographicJoe
November 1st, 2004, 03:45 PM
Don't worry about what it's called, just do it.

SilentDreams
November 1st, 2004, 04:42 PM
Stop the doubts. It can and does happen.

Its as simple as that!

Aleannah
November 2nd, 2004, 12:11 PM
happens to me quite frequently...sometimes it's just remote viewing, I think...but, I have a game with some of my online friends where we created our own astral place, and then we would go visit each other's places by way of doors we built special for each person. Anyway, while I was online talking to one of my friends, I went to his astral place and left him something...while I was on the computer...I didn't take time out to go into meditation or anything...anyway, he found what I left, and was amazed at how I was able to describe his place to him. It was a lot of fun and pretty cool! :)