PDA

View Full Version : How many Pagan friends do you have other than online?

sincerebliss
November 1st, 2004, 06:19 PM
I don't know any Pagans personally. I believe one person in my class is Pagan only because I had a dream about her. Soon after, I found out I was right after seeing a pentacle on her pants. I'm too shy to say anything..lol I think she suspected I was Wiccan Also. Maybe it's a Witch thing. (lol)
Humm..Do you have a lot of Pagan friends? Do you get together a lot? I wish I knew a lot of Pagans offline but I never hear of many people even mention Paganism at my school or in my area. I would probably be the last person people would guess as Pagan. :yayah:

Bix
November 1st, 2004, 06:21 PM
Don't have anybody I know in person. I'm pretty secretive.

Ron
November 1st, 2004, 06:28 PM
Wellll............. this could take a while.
Krissy, Nikhil, Hailey... guh there's like 5 others that I don't know the names of lol. I don't talk to them much, Krissy and I are friends and Hailey and I are _sort-of_ close. But they are not my best friends.

(This is not including all the people that I know from inside my tradition.)

Koehnae
November 1st, 2004, 06:32 PM
I have one real life friend who is Pagan. She started out as a really good friend from work who went in search of Pagan info when she heard me talking about it. At first, she thought I was off my rocker... but as she looked around she realized she'd found a name for her beliefs. Now, not only do I seem more sane to her, but we are great friends!

Temptation
November 1st, 2004, 06:32 PM
All my friends know what I am and they respect it. For the most part.
They like to poke fun at what they call my "eccentricities" :broomride
but they're never hurtful or anything.

So the answer is I don't have any Pagan friends offline, which is why
I'm so glad to have found this place. :yourock:

CleftOfLight
November 1st, 2004, 06:34 PM

Tsuchimaru
November 1st, 2004, 06:35 PM
Well...one...-kinda-. :lol:

Tzhebee
I have two Wiccan friends in RL. I know *of* quite a few more, but have yet to meet them.

FlyingBear
The majority of my real life friends are pagans of one variation or another.

:fprtyman2

charmedkisses1
November 1st, 2004, 06:36 PM
I know pagans but we aren't buddy-buddy and all... most of the ones I know scare me :lol:

Ron
November 1st, 2004, 06:47 PM
I know pagans but we aren't buddy-buddy and all... most of the ones I know scare me :lol:
Amen! lol :cool:

Yasmine Galenorn
November 1st, 2004, 06:50 PM
Humm..Do you have a lot of Pagan friends? Do you get together a lot? I wish I knew a lot of Pagans offline but I never hear of many people even mention Paganism at my school or in my area. I would probably be the last person people would guess as Pagan. :yayah:

I have a lot of Pagan friends and a lot of non-Pagan friends (including everything from Christian to Buddhist to atheist). I tend to get together more with my non-Pagan friends though, because quite honestly, some of my pagan friends only want to talk about 'all things pagan' and I get bored out of my mind. And then, with all of my friends, we're all busy people and some of us live in different cities, so we see each other when we can. I try for a wide variety of friendships.

Yasmine

Flaire-FireStar
November 1st, 2004, 06:50 PM
I know two.

Aleigh
November 1st, 2004, 06:52 PM
I don't have any Pagan friends in real life. :ack:

Raven Reed
November 1st, 2004, 06:53 PM
I know quite a few pagans. But I've been a pagan for 18 years, so that MAY have something to do with it, I don't know. Also, I live in Southern California, where people are pretty open about that sort of thing.

Now some of these folks are friends, and some are just aquaintences. But, we don't get together a whole lot, and never all of them at the same time.

~BEBZ~
November 1st, 2004, 06:59 PM
Dang! You beat me to it! I've been planning on posting something like this for two days now!

It seems like most of us are solitary. Either we don't know anyone else, or they live to far away. I know of one chic who sort of dabbles but she doesn't really do much. I knew a couple who were really into things, but they were fruit loops and I never felt like asking them to practice with me. Eventually they moved away. I have a good friend who does, but she lives a 100 miles away. It seems like every time someone comes around that is into what I'm into they get the heck out of here quick! There is a very bad vibe around my area. I'm thinking of trying to get my sisters-in-law into Witchcraft. They are young, impressionable, and have no real beliefs. That way I would have others around like me.

WeepingWillow
November 1st, 2004, 06:59 PM
I don't know any Pagans personally. I believe one person in my class is Pagan only because I had a dream about her. Soon after, I found out I was right after seeing a pentacle on her pants. I'm too shy to say anything..lol I think she suspected I was Wiccan Also. Maybe it's a Witch thing. (lol)

I know how you feel. I know a few witches online. But none offline. I told my best best friend I am a witch and she told me she has a friend who is a witch, too. She is going to introduce me. I just hope she's not fooling with wicca for only the spells! I hope she is as serious as I am.

Theres
November 1st, 2004, 07:18 PM
i've been wracking my brain trying to think if i have any friends who aren't Pagan!
i did think of one, but i haven't seen him in quite some time.
my wife is, my boss is, my landlords are, etc, etc, etc.

but then the PNW is supposed to be the most Pagan-dense area in the USA.

Valkie
November 1st, 2004, 07:25 PM
I have more Pagan friends than non-Pagan friends... it was strange. I have my friends and when I started going pagan, I talked to them about the change that I was going through.... found out that most of them understood cause they had already gone through it. :hehehehe: Turned out that 75% of my friends were already Pagan.

Wolf O Volos
November 1st, 2004, 07:44 PM
I have 2 people I associate with in my *real* life who are pagan. But that is almost as I want things, for now, as I tend to feel my beliefs are personal, and subjected to enough scrutiny from outside the faith without having to worry over wether the friends I have are like minded in their pagan beliefs... LOL. go head... tell me how paranoid I am....

LadyTrinity
November 1st, 2004, 07:55 PM
In person I have a few..

Maybe like 6 or 7 really good buddy.. everyone else is an aquantance.. and I know dozens of them

LittleRhiannon
November 1st, 2004, 07:58 PM
three. Two are very good friends, and one is just a classmate.

Lunacie
November 1st, 2004, 08:02 PM
Let's see, there's D and D, and M and H, and K and T and B and M and P and L and I'm sure I'm missing someone (can't think with this headache) so I'm friends with at least 10 Pagans in person, and know quite a few others from visiting with a large Pagan group or meeting them through the Renaissance Fests.

sandra_the_green
November 1st, 2004, 10:56 PM
ummm......4 really good friends

Romani Vixen
November 1st, 2004, 11:02 PM
At least half my friends are Pagan. :) I guess I'm lucky. I tend to not associate with people who aren't understanding about my faith.

Broom closet? What's that? ;)

Lady Avalon
November 1st, 2004, 11:33 PM
I would say that about 95% of the people I know are Pagans. What's really strange is that my best friend is not Pagan.

forbidden_vengence
November 1st, 2004, 11:36 PM
I have four pagan friends that I get along great with although I'm not mentioning any names they know who they are two are on mysticwicks and I can name them....Sandra_the_green and Athena strength....thanks to all of my friends out there.

Aowyn
November 1st, 2004, 11:36 PM
4 but most live far far away.

ragnarok0mega
November 2nd, 2004, 02:06 AM
i got noone =/ i live near the middle of bible-thump land =/

Shanti
November 2nd, 2004, 02:15 AM
3 close ones. :)

raminda
November 2nd, 2004, 02:21 AM
I don't know any in person, which is kind of sad really. Finding people with similar interests generally seems to be a problem for me somehow.

Radocs
November 2nd, 2004, 02:22 AM
One. Kind of.

serenarian
November 2nd, 2004, 06:41 AM
I know a couple of Pagans at my university, just to say hi to, but I wouldn't call any of them friends.

Silver_FireStar
November 2nd, 2004, 06:44 AM
do my pen palls count? If so maybe four maybe three. If not 1 or 2. Sarah is sort of in it, but she whent through a lot so she doesn't admit it anymore. I think she's still pagan, but she may have dropped religion all together after the crap. I don't know. She still holds a lot of the same beliefs.

WingedTigerChild
November 2nd, 2004, 07:13 AM
I have one, although she (like me) doesn't consider herself exclusively pagan. However, she moved away this summer to go to school, so I barely get to talk to her anymore. :(

WarriorZhanna
November 2nd, 2004, 07:20 AM
I have one pagan friend (online). :)

Fane Ayuma
November 2nd, 2004, 09:58 AM
a good few.Wiccans, shamans, and mostly people who do believe in something but there not exactly sure what path to take.And one couple who are really int majic and stuff, but they aint wiccan.

SylverStar
November 2nd, 2004, 10:21 AM
Hmmm...well in my close circle...one of my friend's husband is Wiccan...I'm not sure what her beliefs are per se...she's been agnostic most her life. My other friend has studied Satanism and I know she believes a lot of the same...but she is pretty much agnostic as well. My best friend has know idea what she believes...pretty much New Agey Catholisim.

When it comes to the second tier of my friends...i.e. close aquantainces most of them are actually Wiccan...but we rarely, rarely talk about religion.

Bainidhe Dub
November 2nd, 2004, 10:28 AM
no friends 'sides those from MW that I've gotten a chance to hang out with, but my aunt is Wiccan.

SacredWithin
November 2nd, 2004, 10:39 AM

There are lots of Pagans in my town. A lot of my friends are Pagan, others Catholic and Christian. They're very accepting of each other and some display a great intereste in Paganism. :)

-Sky-
November 2nd, 2004, 11:26 AM
I wish I could say that most of my friends are pagan but the truth is that most of my friends are Christians and not only the don't know about me being Wiccan but if they knew I doubt we would still be best friends...
BUT i am happy to say that one of my now best friends,N,is really interested in Wicca and magic in general.I don't know if she worships the Goddess but I can talk openly to her and we hang out a lot.
And there's another girl,N again,who lives in a city 3,5h from my city and is wiccan.We have the same beliefs and ideas but we communicate through telephones and text msgs.
I don't think there's anyone else...OOOOH wait!I have one more but she lives in England.I met her through my online pagan group and when I went to London I met her!

~Anna

Infinite Muse
November 2nd, 2004, 11:30 AM
i have zero friends not online

Haruka2077
November 2nd, 2004, 11:33 AM
I don't have a lot of close friends who are Pagan, other than in my teaching hearth. My close personal friends include an agnostic, 2 non-practicing Christians, and a Unitarian Universalist.

greenwitch
November 2nd, 2004, 11:40 AM
ok *ahem* there's My very own Sister Nicole, there's Joe-my sort of adopted dad(he's just like a second father to me), there's Dana, there's Stephanie, there's Brandy, there's Nikki, there's Sarah, there's Joe's girlfriend (I cant remember her name!) and there's..... um...... I think there's more but I dont remember!

SunBeam
November 2nd, 2004, 11:46 AM
I don't really have any pagan friends online, and I definitly don't know any offline, I wish I did though "sniff" :) It'd be good to have some close friends to discuss all things witchy with :D

HolographicJoe
November 2nd, 2004, 12:40 PM
*Scratches head*

Um.......nearly...........nearly one.

Celestial Lily
November 2nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
None. But I think there are a couple in one of my classes.

I know one of them is definitely Pagan and the other I suspect because I've seen her pentacle ring.

wintermagick
November 2nd, 2004, 04:18 PM
Well, in *real* life I am personally aquainted with 4... and 3 of them discovered Wicca/Paganism with me. One is my younger sister, one a childhood friend, and one an old high school aquaintance. But my brand of Paganism seems to have grown radically different from theirs... not in a bad way, but just different. So it is not like we have a whole lot in common. My sister is really into the Egyptian pantheon, which I have little interest in, my childhood friend is into the Norse... but she has become one of those "scary fanatic Wiccans", if you know what I mean. The other friend I am not very close with as she lives far away. The fourth person is someone I met where I used to work, but we had VERY little in common as well and have virtually lost contact since we don't work together anymore. Also that person was into some really kinky stuff (well, to me it was kinky) that made me kind of uncomfortable. The sad thing is I seem to have more in common with my Christian or agonostic friends than the Pagan ones. But unfortunately I must say that most of the Christian friends do not respect my beliefs at all (to the point of insulting) , and therefore they are slowly but surely being "phased out" of my life... which is too bad because the majority of my friends are Christian.
:bangyourh
But I live in Texas, the buckle of the Bible belt, so that is to be expected.

As far as Internet P/W friends, I've had a couple throughout the years but they never last because I myself am terrible with keeping up the correspondance.

So the only W/P I can halfway relate to is my sister. My husband is agnostic. Ah well... if I am meant to meet a friend with whom I can spiritually conncet with it will happen someday.
:braindrai

Breathless Falcon
November 2nd, 2004, 05:09 PM
I have 2 people whom I am friends with. The one I live with :hearthear and the other I met through The one I live with. I know several others and I consider them aquitances. None of them I met while I lived in Marengo/ Paoli, Indiana(about 35min from New Albany), as stated before "the bible belt". As you get older you will find more, I found my friend because of the penicale he was wearing. At the time I kept mine tucked in. Now I wear mine out and more people approach me.

From your profile you are 1year older than my daughter not many people take her seriously, they think she is in the gothic thing until they meet me. If you want someone to pen pal with you can PM and maybe Carol can write you back. We currently live in Germany and may be returning sometime next summer to the mid west area. (Ft knox, KY or Ft Leonardwood,MO) :broomride

Falcon

Avalon
November 2nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
I have three RL friends - well, two friends and a sweetie, to be more accurate - but since I met them all on the net, do they count? :huh:

Xentor
November 2nd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Moving to Just Pagan

Post in the correct forum (http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=73440)

halfwaynowhere
November 2nd, 2004, 07:27 PM
i have one.. i'm working on the others...

moonchild
November 2nd, 2004, 08:23 PM
quite a few actually. there is 8 of us that meet on a weekly basis, then there is the group 1.5 hrs away that i see occasionally (usually for sabbats). outside of the two circles that i travel in? none that i can think of.

come to think of it most are catholic :nyah:

Lady Jade
November 2nd, 2004, 08:30 PM
I would have to say that about 3/4 of my closest friends are Pagan IRL. We gather informally about twice per month for a Reki Share.

misty
November 2nd, 2004, 09:40 PM
None :(

Faelon_Moon_Hawk
November 2nd, 2004, 09:47 PM
nope, i don't know anyone really. I mean i know some local pagans, but only slightly, they are part of a local group who i joined for a ritual once, and have chatted online w/. Sadly all of my pagan friends are online...i'd really love to have some friends in RL who were pagan tho...

Terestai
November 2nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
I have three RL friends - well, two friends and a sweetie, to be more accurate - but since I met them all on the net, do they count? :huh:

My sweetie definitely counts for me. :loveduv:

I have two Pagan friends who I've known for years, but we didn't know about each others' faith until a couple years back.

rhee
November 2nd, 2004, 11:12 PM
My husband is the only other Pagan I know.

Sith
November 3rd, 2004, 03:07 AM
I have none since I live in a Bible thumping state. The closest religion is any form of paganism here is atheism.

DarkDancer
November 3rd, 2004, 05:05 AM
I have lots of Pagan friends IRL. We have get togethers every month (though technically I am boycotting them for a while...long story).

-Sky-
November 3rd, 2004, 09:24 AM
I just have to add:How could I forget my best friends L. and S. from England???Well they count too although they live in another country.

~Anna

mucgwyrt
November 3rd, 2004, 10:13 AM
_witchball one.

Faerin
November 3rd, 2004, 03:05 PM
Hmm, well I count 5 of my close friends that are pagan (in one path or another) and about 20 aquaintaces that are as well. I also think my brother is pagan, he just doesn't know it yet :broomride

Lynleigh
November 3rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
I don't have any pagan friends offline, although I do know some people offline who are pagan.

Nacken
November 3rd, 2004, 08:38 PM
I'm in a coven so that is 7 or 8. Then my buddy steve who is more or less a shaman. I have numerous friends who are primarily Taoists who do qigong with me, and a Buddhist. I occasionally go to the pagan pub although I don't drink booze. I usually have a coffee and circulate. So maybe a dozen close friends.

Jolixte
November 3rd, 2004, 08:38 PM
Zero.

Pure Ahimsa
November 3rd, 2004, 08:53 PM
Their are around 30 pagans in my school and we have some kind of connection lol. We all talk to eachother as if we are one gang, but we are all from different grades, classes etc. We like to throw eggs at the Nazi kids. HEHEHEHE

Jeleia
November 3rd, 2004, 09:01 PM
zero.

I don't really have any online pagan friends either... I have this board, but no close pagan friends.

Calen
November 3rd, 2004, 09:12 PM
Two of my good friends.

Stormcall
November 3rd, 2004, 09:40 PM
None. :( Rural america frickin sucks.

PhoenixRainWater
November 7th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Lets see...I know of a lot of people who call themselves pagans...how many of them really are? I dont' know for sure...but I know that my boyfriend is, my best friend/"non-biological sister separated at birth(Haha, that's how close we are)" believes in it, and supports me. I know of another couple who are my friends, and another girl that i know of for sure. And a guy who is in one of my classes. So, about 6 know I am pagan. We are all pretty tight-knit, and dont' go broadcasting it. Just the way I like it.

Blair
November 8th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Oh gods! You're gonna make me count. I don't think I have enough fingers, seriously. There's at least 7 I can think of off the top of my head (ok. maybe I do have enough fingers).

elfmage
November 8th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Um................. none. LOL That was easy!

One of my friends is really interested in comparative religion though, so I can get some ok subjects going with her. Nothing magnificent, but hey, we are only teenagers! :P

Dark Phoenix
November 8th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I have a few that I meet through a local grove we I see every now and agian or atleast trade e-mails and phone calls with if I can't get togeather with them all that often.

Ben Trismegistus
November 8th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Friends? Probably about 20 -- my coven mates, a few people from sister covens, and some of my Masonic Lodge brothers.

Morag Elasaid Ni Dhomhnaill
November 8th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Let’s see my closest friend is fully pagan. As for others, my husband and three of my good friends are what I would call “pagan friendly.” They don’t self-identify as pagan (then again neither do I, so that’s not saying much) but they have beliefs that the majority of us here would consider pagan in nature. One of my sisters, last we discussed religion anyhow (which was at least a year ago-you can tell it’s not a major topic of conversation), was/is involved with witchcraft. So, that’s what six people I know offline that are pagan.

When I was in Colorado, I had several others. Probably about five there. However they are a bit off their rockers and I don’t speak with them anymore.

lilromantyc
November 15th, 2004, 11:34 PM
One friend and one person I kinda know. My friend and I coincidentally came out of the broom closet to each other at the same time.

badkitty
November 16th, 2004, 12:19 AM
A couple dozen friends and about another 30 or so aquaintences.

Myzttycal
November 16th, 2004, 01:17 AM
One who has been my best-friend and mentor
Myzttycal

AlAskendir
November 16th, 2004, 01:34 AM

There are upwards of 30 publically known pagans in the Reno area, and while there are a huge number of private groups, there are three completely public groups - - - Pagan Association of Nevada, Sierra Sage Circle, and Sacred EarthWalk Spirit Lodge, and quite a few Yahoo Groups that ennable us to interact not only in tems of sabbats and rites, but in a large variety of other ways also. Many of these are centered around the 5+ Pagan/ New Age bookstores in the Reno area......are there any similar bookstores where you live? Have you been to Witchvox.com and located other 'out' pagans who live near you? This is all quite possible, and positive, supportive interactions await your interest and committment to action.

DeerWolf
November 16th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Nope not a one. But then again I don't get out much to meet folks. Work and home. Home and Work. Hey I work 10 minute from the White House and Congress. Maybe I should try there:crazyman:

celestrialdragon
November 16th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I got them online and offline. :hugz: to you all!

CaitrionaMorgaine
November 16th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Since I run the only open Pagan circle in my area, I meet quite a few Pagans. In fact, most of my friends are Pagan (online and off).

Avalon's Blessings, ~Rhiannon

lavender_breeze
November 16th, 2004, 10:06 PM
I have one friend IRL who is Wiccan who lives near me. She lives about 3 hours from me, so we don't get together as much as we would like to. Others are so far away it's nearly impossible to get together in person.

karma_lives
November 16th, 2004, 10:13 PM
absolutely zero. There was this one guy who said he was but then I found out that he wanted to control the weather and so he just assumed he was. *weird* and then there are a lot of goths at school who where the pentacles and all of that and *say* they are but if you ask them a question about ANYTHING they're like...'what? so yeah. LoL

Mysterious
November 17th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Don't be discouraged I was completely alone in my high school. College is a more broadening experience. I know one student here that is a wiccan, my girlfriend favors a form of egyptian paganism, and there are numerous people who wear pentacles around campus. In addition I met some of the members of a local coven during a pagan pride day celebration that I did a webpage for.

We don't really get together or dicuss our faith much. I am accustomed to being solitary and studying on my own. I do some pagan art/poetry that they comment on occasionally or else they take not of some particularly pretty stone on my desk, etc.

To meet people I would suggest searching for local area groups on witch vox or even a yahoo egroup. Volunteer to help with something if you have the time, or ask if there are any charity works in progress they could use your time or donations with. See if you can meet someone for coffee, etc. Once you have a contact it seems to go from there it just takes time.

Akhkharu Asgard
November 17th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(ie: 0)

sincerebliss
November 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Don't be discouraged I was completely alone in my high school. College is a more broadening experience. I know one student here that is a wiccan, my girlfriend favors a form of egyptian paganism, and there are numerous people who wear pentacles around campus. In addition I met some of the members of a local coven during a pagan pride day celebration that I did a webpage for.

We don't really get together or dicuss our faith much. I am accustomed to being solitary and studying on my own. I do some pagan art/poetry that they comment on occasionally or else they take not of some particularly pretty stone on my desk, etc.

To meet people I would suggest searching for local area groups on witch vox or even a yahoo egroup. Volunteer to help with something if you have the time, or ask if there are any charity works in progress they could use your time or donations with. See if you can meet someone for coffee, etc. Once you have a contact it seems to go from there it just takes time.

Good idea..except I tired the witchvox thing but there's only one person where I live and after e-mailing him, he didn't reply! :ugh: Aweee...I was sad! :fpatricks Maybe I'll have better luck another time....

wakywitch
November 17th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Others are so far away it's nearly impossible to get together in person.

I agree! :uhhuhuh:

Holly_Blackwell
November 17th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I've got two friends at my school who're Pagan, and the rest are mostly Christians. We're an odd little group...

OMmomma
November 19th, 2004, 06:24 PM
My biggest struggle is to include non-pagans, in my circle of friends. I think I have about 10 friends, old and new, who are not pagan. The rest (couple of dozen or so) throughtout my life and travels, I would consider pagan, even if they might call themselves something else!

I really hadn't thought about how many pagans I knew, until I moved to Ohio. That's when I realized, I'd taken them all for granted. I started searching online, witchvox, meetup.com, msn and yahoo groups, and Care2connect. That led me to some of the most interesting and knowledgable people in the local pagan community. Thank Goddess for the internet!

Peace

6th Angel
November 19th, 2004, 07:04 PM
2, my mentor and a friend.

Ninjakitten
November 22nd, 2004, 04:30 PM
Lots! Then again, I also participate in the Renaissance Faire, Society for Creative Anachronisms, Adrian Empire scene, so I've had many Pagan friends and associations for many years now.

AerisofRevelwood
November 27th, 2004, 10:32 PM
All my real life friends are Pagan. I don't have any online friends.

RubyRose
November 28th, 2004, 08:08 AM
I have several pagan friends in real life, though I have to admit, I met most, while on Mystic Wicks

BabblingImp
November 28th, 2004, 08:54 AM
I don't have any but I have a Christain friend that doesn't believe in the tradtional Christain way! I think he is more pagan than he knows!

DamienDeville
November 28th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Ive only met 2(wiccans) in person they dont live in the same town though,so you can say I dont know any as close friends.

WinterTree
November 28th, 2004, 12:12 PM
I only have one Pagan friend. He rocks though! :D

MoonAnu
November 29th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Um, well, let me think a minute. There's my fiance', and I'll count my friends... about nine pagans in real life. Not many, I used to know many more when I went to the metaphysical convention in my area, but I haven't a clue when they meet anymore! College rapidly has taken away my social life, and enhanced it at the same time. ;)

PoisonIvy
November 29th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Well there's....and there's...actually none.