PDA

View Full Version : DNA Magic

TaylorE
November 5th, 2004, 03:12 PM
For a long time I've worked with DNA and magic and physiology and magic. I've used DNA magic for a long time, most notably with elemental magic, bonding the five elements to the DNA/RNA sequence. I've also done a lot of work with the electro-chemistry of my brain, via shamanic questing techniques and John Lilly's Proframming the Human Biocomputer. If any of you have doen similar workings please share.

Aidron
November 5th, 2004, 03:47 PM
For a long time I've worked with DNA and magic and physiology and magic. I've used DNA magic for a long time, most notably with elemental magic, bonding the five elements to the DNA/RNA sequence. I've also done a lot of work with the electro-chemistry of my brain, via shamanic questing techniques and John Lilly's Proframming the Human Biocomputer. If any of you have doen similar workings please share.

I am an avid supporter of using DNA in magical workers. After all, we harness and utilize elemental energies a great deal (I've in fact met none that I could not point out the use of elemental energies), and in comparison the two are not so different. One is the building block for all things within the cosmos (even us), and the other the building block for who we are. Each are patterns and codes used to create and define what we percieve through our senses (and not just the 5 most commonly accepted ones).

I personally feel there is no more potent catalyst to use in magic when aligning your work and focusing it on an individual, for you contain the very essence of who they are. I believe even who we are on a spiritual level is held within our DNA, though perhaps not in a way science can decipher... perhaps not at all or simply not yet.

Blood, hair, and nail clippings are the most common used from my experiences, with the latter two being more easily obtained due to reasons of some disliking pain, hygiene (which can be solved by acquiring a lancet at your local pharmacy), and overall simply finding it to be gross.

I've worked with my own DNA a great deal more, mostly in part because of health reasons and there are few people I trust and like enough to utilize their DNA as a catalyst. It tends to vary what I use DNA as a catalyst for. Sometimes vision questing (per se), healing, or even bindings and banishings should the person prove to such a negative impact on my life. If it's my own blood now and I can remove it in such a way that it remains sanitary, I have in the past drank it after empowering it, perhaps with elemental energies to balance myself more as one of the many possibilities. Though, you could easily do the same with a herbal infusion, but it came down to a matter of preference for me.

TaylorE
November 5th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Hello Raven greywind,

I also use a lot of personal fluids, not just blood, but also tears, and cum for my magical workings and when I did my first elemental working I actually cut myself and gave blood to the Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and spirit. Like you I've continued t work with my DNA and my central nervous system for health reasons, but also to enhance my natural abilities.

I also do a lot of meditation on the DNA spiral and I think of the planets and stars as the DNA of the universe.

TaylorE
November 12th, 2004, 03:57 PM
How many of you use blood, tears, nail clippings, cum, or other substances from the body for magical workings?