PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please give me a day/prosperity correspondence?

blackroseivy
November 7th, 2004, 08:42 AM
I need this for a spell I'm working for someone - I can remember Fri., Sat., Sun. & Mon. just fine, but Tue., Wed. & Thurs. always get fuzzy on me... & believe it or not, I have no book here to help me out! Also, can someone tell me when the moon is waxing? Thanx so much!!!!!!!!! :D _wiz_

blueiris
November 7th, 2004, 09:20 AM
The moon begins to wax November 13th, the full moon is November 26th. Tuesday is the day of Mars, so protection, victory, courage, and athletics. Wednesday is the day of Mercury: communications, intelelctualpursuits, flexibility. And Thursday is Jupiter: business, group pursuits, joy, laughter, expansion.

blackroseivy
November 7th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Would Sunday be best for prosperity, then? I think so, but I thought I'd check. + thanx for the moon-phases! :D

zakzekezedd
November 7th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Actually the best success I've had with money or prosperity magics has been on Thursday during a waxing moon just as close to the full moon as possible. You can also do money/prosperity magic during the full moon itself and expect good results.

sincerebliss
November 7th, 2004, 06:19 PM
http://www.bewitchingways.com/charts/days.htm
Try this site..I'm not sure if it answers your questions but it is a nice place w/ much info! _whistle_ :smileroll