PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

mol
November 9th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Lets give another MW welcome to another new author to join our little circle. Say hello to Lisa Croll Di Dio, a fantastic pagan fiction writer.

Take a look at the reviews of Sherwood Forest here at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/1588511286/104-6648339-2046325?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Welcome, Lisa!

Cinnamon Girl
November 9th, 2004, 11:17 AM
I've got this book on my wishlist - am hoping to get it for Yule. :santasmil

Welcome, Lisa! :wave:

indigo rain
November 9th, 2004, 11:57 AM
oooo... i love pagan fiction. *goes to amazon.com to look*

welcome!

Lisa Di Dio
November 9th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the great welcome. I'm very happy to be a part of such a cool community of wisefolk.

Lisa (aka Elf Owl)

mol
November 9th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the great welcome. I'm very happy to be a part of such a cool community of wisefolk.

Lisa (aka Elf Owl)
We are happy to have you here!

WhiteRavenBran
November 9th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Welcome to MW! :-)

Gracecat
November 12th, 2004, 01:35 AM
http://www.mysticwicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34057

DragonsChest
November 12th, 2004, 01:40 AM
Drat! Your book is not offered through the Science Fiction Book Club, which is where I get most of my books. Guess I'll order it through Amazon -- it sounds wonderful! :abanana:

Lisa Di Dio
November 12th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Dragon's Chest...

It's about $8 cheaper directly through my publisher at www.publishamerica.com. Course, you have to pay shipping, and Amazon sends it free...

Thanks for your support & interest! =)

Bright blessings.

DragonsChest
November 12th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Ordered through your publisher's site, Elf Owl. Less expensive, but will take 3-4 weeks to get. Oh, well, sorta like a Christmas pressie in the post! They only charged me $3.00 for postage, though; hope that was correct.

Xentor
November 12th, 2004, 12:27 PM
http://www.omegajunior.net/im1/welcome.png

Welcome, Lisa!

Lisa Di Dio
November 15th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Ordered through your publisher's site, Elf Owl. Less expensive, but will take 3-4 weeks to get. Oh, well, sorta like a Christmas pressie in the post! They only charged me $3.00 for postage, though; hope that was correct.

Thanks! :yourock: I hope you enjoy and that it transports you away from the holiday madness.

That's probably correct for postage. Sorry about the delay, but PublishAmerica is a "print on demand" publisher, which means they actually print the books as they are ordered, rather than keeping a huge warehouse full of them. So when bookstores & internet shops order them, they have to buy them outright and cannot send them back to the publisher unsold. This makes it tough to sell to small shops, but allows PA to publish a lot more new authors than most big houses will take on. And they pay their authors rather than the authors paying for publication (as in subsidy publishing). So you take the bad with the good. =) HAPPY READING!!!

WandererInGray
January 26th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Welcome to MW, Lisa!
:D

Lisa Di Dio
January 26th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Welcome to MW, Lisa!
:D

Thank you. It's very nice to be here. :flowers:
Lisa