PDA

View Full Version : Everyone read this!!! THIS IS A MUST READ!

Earth Walker
September 4th, 2001, 03:21 PM
You ready for this. :)

I have compiled some of the best Factual information and
investigations that have been done that show Shrubby is
a liar and thief. OF COURSE, we already know that, but go
to the link below; it has some excellent information which
I know you will like.
ENJOY!!!

http://www.eugeneramirez.com/html/nobush.html

EasternPriest
September 4th, 2001, 05:49 PM
Well, it shows less than some would like it to. For instance, the court docket slip is no indication that Bush ever appeared in court. Even if he would have paid the fine on the spot, there still would have been a court date, with no appearance required, as an administrative matter. That's how the court system works.

Proof that Bush did appear in court would be a document called an "Order and Findings After Hearing," "Minutes of the Court," or similar document that would be in the case file.

As far as the budget goes, what we have are the same predictions by the Congressional Budget Office. Not facts, just predictions.

Illuminatus
September 4th, 2001, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by EasternPriest
Well, it shows less than some would like it to. For instance, the court docket slip is no indication that Bush ever appeared in court. Even if he would have paid the fine on the spot, there still would have been a court date, with no appearance required, as an administrative matter. That's how the court system works.

Proof that Bush did appear in court would be a document called an "Order and Findings After Hearing," "Minutes of the Court," or similar document that would be in the case file.

As far as the budget goes, what we have are the same predictions by the Congressional Budget Office. Not facts, just predictions.

EP, I don't know why you keep taking Mystique's bait. We both know that her links are all just random slanderings of the President, and that her actuall message behind these links is 'BUSH BAD, FIRE GOOD' or whatever it was frankenstein said, except with more little bouncey smiles at the end. I think this is the one.. :boing: :boing: :boing:

There comes a time when you've listened enough to the raving nut on the soapbox, and have to walk on. Save your refutations for arguments that deserve them man.

- Illuminatus!

Earth Walker
September 4th, 2001, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Illuminatus

EP, I don't know why you keep taking Mystique's bait. We both know that her links are all just random slanderings of the President, and that her actuall message behind these links is 'BUSH BAD, FIRE GOOD' or whatever it was frankenstein said, except with more little bouncey smiles at the end. I think this is the one.. :boing: :boing: :boing:

There comes a time when you've listened enough to the raving nut on the soapbox, and have to walk on. Save your refutations for arguments that deserve them man.

- Illuminatus!

I am not baiting EP:D. I am posting this/these because I would
like a debate on these issues, etc., and which brings me to
another point. IMHO, EP has never offered any constructive
opinions to my postings, or to postings of others at MW.
In regards to EP's humour.....just call it time release humour.......

Swanspirit
September 4th, 2001, 08:01 PM
This is partially cross posted from another thread but its important ......

Bush is a liar and remains a liar ......
He can barely speak the english language , and the fact remains he wasnt elected to the office by anywhere near a majority ( thank you Ralph Nader )and I dont think the American voting public will let him get elected next time .
So we need to keep an eye on him , because he is dishonest , and we need to keep abreast of what he is doing ...... so we can prevent what we can by stirring public opinion , and make sure his lies and dishonesties are brought to the attention of the public on a regular and consistent basis . I am sorry that the people who like him have to deal with that , but that is what you are going to have to do;deal with it , because those of us that see and know what harm he is doing;hope to stop him, or at the very least slow him down . That is how it works remember???
Goddess knows the Republicans were relentless with Bill Clinton......and Hilary ......
and quite frankly as much as I didnt like Clintons extra-curricular sexual forays, ( GEE there werent any CLINTON JOKES now were there ??? ) All of a sudden a republican is in office and he is sacroscanct???
I think that "The Shrub " will do more harm , even if he were to remain celibate.
Love and light
Swannie

Wyrdsister
September 4th, 2001, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Illuminatus
EP, I don't know why you keep taking Mystique's bait. We both know that her links are all just random slanderings of the President, and that her actuall message behind these links is 'BUSH BAD, FIRE GOOD' or whatever it was frankenstein said, except with more little bouncey smiles at the end. *sigh* Your faith in the government is so sad. Were you born yesterday, or last week? :eek: :D

Wyrdsister

EasternPriest
September 4th, 2001, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Mystique

I am not baiting EP:D. I am posting this/these because I would
like a debate on these issues, etc., and which brings me to
another point. IMHO, EP has never offered any constructive
opinions to my postings, or to postings of others at MW.
In regards to EP's humour.....just call it time release humour.......

Enjoy your opinion of my postings, because I know that your opinion is shared by a very small audience, and a far larger group appreciates what I have to say.

As far as your current thread, I simply posted a few facts regaurding the court system in the U.S. That seems constructive, since you attempted to offer "proof" that Bush haad in fact been in court.

EasternPriest
September 4th, 2001, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Swanspirit
This is partially cross posted from another thread but its important ......

Bush is a liar and remains a liar ......
He can barely speak the english language , and the fact remains he wasnt elected to the office by anywhere near a majority ( thank you Ralph Nader )and I dont think the American voting public will let him get elected next time .
So we need to keep an eye on him , because he is dishonest , and we need to keep abreast of what he is doing ...... so we can prevent what we can by stirring public opinion , and make sure his lies and dishonesties are brought to the attention of the public on a regular and consistent basis . I am sorry that the people who like him have to deal with that , but that is what you are going to have to do;deal with it , because those of us that see and know what harm he is doing;hope to stop him, or at the very least slow him down . That is how it works remember???
Goddess knows the Republicans were relentless with Bill Clinton......and Hilary ......
and quite frankly as much as I didnt like Clintons extra-curricular sexual forays, ( GEE there werent any CLINTON JOKES now were there ??? ) All of a sudden a republican is in office and he is sacroscanct???
I think that "The Shrub " will do more harm , even if he were to remain celibate.
Love and light
Swannie

Keeping Bush in the public eye is fine, as is having a differing opinion of what he says and does.

It's been awhile since we elected a president by any majority.

When he has done something wrong, run it up the flagpole -but do it with facts, not insinuation.

As far as lying goes, that's part of human nature, "Let he who without sin cast the first stone...."

Yes, the dems will go after Bush the same way the opposition went after Clinton. And boy didn't the dems scream unfair for 8 years. They were claiming the righteous path. Now, they show themselves to be no different. That's no surprise, that's politics.

Swanspirit
September 4th, 2001, 10:52 PM
What I just read........

"Enjoy your opinion of my postings, because I know that your opinion is shared by a very small audience, and a far larger group appreciates what I have to say. "
What exactly does this mean?? that people have communicated privately to you and you are counting ??? That you have discussed this in the Staff Forum and there is an expression of opinions there that people arent willing to share upfront ???
Even if all of that were true, it means that there are more conservatives on this board than I have usually found in the general pagan population...... and this means ??? just that .....
More people like you than her???? Cheeese Loiuse...... I didnt know it was a popularity contest.......... for people on the board ...............I thought it was about the Shrub in the Whitehouse..........
Cause Bush is sure losing his "popularity contest " as far as I can tell
Love and light
Swannie

Earth Walker
September 4th, 2001, 10:56 PM
Guess this needs to be said again.

Dubya was not elected, in fact he lost the election.
It was the U.S. Extreme Court that put Dubya in the Oval Office.

EasternPriest
September 4th, 2001, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Mystique
Guess this needs to be said again.

Dubya was not elected, in fact he lost the election.
It was the U.S. Extreme Court that put Dubya in the Oval Office.

Dubya was elected, by the electoral college as per the constitution. The courts didn't put him there. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter.

EasternPriest
September 4th, 2001, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Swanspirit
What I just read........

"Enjoy your opinion of my postings, because I know that your opinion is shared by a very small audience, and a far larger group appreciates what I have to say. "
What exactly does this mean?? that people have communicated privately to you and you are counting ??? That you have discussed this in the Staff Forum and there is an expression of opinions there that people arent willing to share upfront ???

Simply responding to the previous post which claimed:

"IMHO, EP has never offered any constructive
opinions to my postings, or to postings of others at MW. "

Swanspirit
September 4th, 2001, 11:08 PM
and there we have it .........
someone's opinion doesnt "matter" why is that??? because of your gender?? because of your nationality ??because why???
I thought everyone mattered......... I still do , and I dont think I will change my mind on that one whatever the reason ......
and because everyone matters ;now including the opinions of our neighbors to the north .
Love and Light and Blessings of the GODDESS
Swannie

Myst
September 4th, 2001, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by EasternPriest
and a far larger group appreciates what I have to say.

If the question is whether a larger group of people do appreciate what EP has to say or believes that EP has constructive things to say then the group that thinks he doesn't, I would have to say yes that is so.

As far as the rest of the matter - the guy was elected, he's in office, what do you suppose we do now? Form a lynch mob and hunt him down? I mean, so what? Don't vote for him next time. Waste lots of time hating the guy. Work towards stopping the bad things he's trying to do. Instead of complaining in here form a special interest group to change things. Complain, complain, complain - with no action complaining gets you nowhere!

The laws are what they are and no amount of complaint or argument with EP will change that, which is what I believe EP meant by saying that whether Mystique likes it or not, the constitution and laws based on it stand, not that her opinions on everything were of no consequence.

Swanspirit
September 4th, 2001, 11:53 PM
The opinion that it GETS ME nowhere is highly subjective and really has more to do with my internal process that with your analysis ..... if you can see that ..........also does a lot of good refuting what is presented as indisputable fact and lends another opinion...... and provides variety ..... and possibly someone might see it that isnt even particpating .........
I think that I have stated why I think we need to keep an eye on the Liar ...... or shall we just ignore what he does until it is too late .......
and as far as the popularity contest ........ if I wanted to win a popularity contest I wouldnt be pagan.........
Love and Light
Swannie

EasternPriest
September 5th, 2001, 12:02 AM
You got it Willow:)

Illuminatus
September 5th, 2001, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Wyrdsister
*sigh* Your faith in the government is so sad. Were you born yesterday, or last week? :eek: :D

Wyrdsister

When did I express faith in government? I don't like Bush either, but that doesn't mean I post 253,203,591 links on message boards of neat little jokes about him. It gets old!

slvr_phoenix
September 5th, 2001, 12:52 PM
Darn tootin' Willow Raven! :) I couldn't have said it better myself. And thanks to you, I don't even have to!
:boing:

Swanspirit
September 5th, 2001, 01:12 PM
MAYBE...........she is just trying to catch up to quota with all the CLINTON JOKES ,,,,after all we wont have half as much TIME ~:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: