PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

Help me!
September 4th, 2001, 07:54 PM
How did you guys learn what you learned about druidry and do you know any free sites?

Maggie
September 4th, 2001, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Help me!
How did you guys learn what you learned about druidry and do you know any free sites?

I learned about it from reading history first, actually. There are quite a few sites out there, among them imbas.org and adf.org. I'm sure others here will share their favorites, but you also might try going back in the forum messages, there is quite a bit of information available.

Regards,

Maggie

mol
September 5th, 2001, 10:13 AM
And welcome to the site...there is a wealth of information in this forum and in this Community...all you need to do is search for it. :)

Lavender
September 5th, 2001, 01:39 PM
Hi & Welcome, Help Me! You're just in time...Twig will be starting some lessons in a few days. :wave:

Help me!
September 5th, 2001, 06:13 PM
I know a little from the lost books of Merlyn and everybody thinks he made up the book of Phyrllt so I began to lose faith in all of the other non-pheryllt lessons so here I am. When are those lesson going to happen and where?

Lavender
September 5th, 2001, 10:29 PM
I'm not sure. I think Twig was having some problems with his keyboard a few days ago. He's probably getting things ready right now. I've been checking here every so often.

reanna
September 6th, 2001, 03:13 AM
Welcome!!!! :wave: