PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Nicks Rocks On!!!!!

Tigerwallah
September 5th, 2001, 01:04 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just came from Stevie Nicks "Trouble In Shangra La" Concert. Wow!!!! She brought the house down. After 3 decades in the business her voice is stronger than ever. She was incredible.

Today is her birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Stevie!!!! :bubbles:

Swanspirit
September 5th, 2001, 01:37 AM
have for many years............
Am soooo glad you got to go :>
HUGS
Swannie

loopy
September 5th, 2001, 02:03 AM
That sounds amazing, Tigerwallah. I would kill to see her in concert. *melts into a puddle of envy and drips away* :D

moonmagick4
September 5th, 2001, 07:32 AM
I saw her in concert a long time ago.It was the best concert I have ever been to!!!!!!!!!!!I am glad you had a good time!!!:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

Tigerwallah
September 5th, 2001, 08:04 AM
Since the late 80's actually. At 53, she kicked major butt though. She was better in concert than Elton John, Rod Stewart and Billy Joel. Her set was incredible, and a huge, full moon was rising on the horizon directly across from the stage.:shift: It was very surreal and powerful. :uzi: She brought the house down with "Rhiannon" and "The Edge of Seventeen.":smash:

MammaStar
September 5th, 2001, 09:45 PM
I can't wait to go!!!!!!! :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

I have tix for the Sept. 14 show at Radio City Music Hall. I'm soooo excited to see her. I'm going with my Mom, sis-in-law and best friend, girls nite out. My Mom used to listen to Fleetwood Mac all the time when I was a kid and she is a huge Stevie fan. Stevie was my first example of a witch, and made want to learn more about the craft.

Can't wait.....

Tigerwallah, did she sing Leather & Lace too. I know it's a duet, but i absolutely LOVE :heartthro :heartthro that song! It's my heart's fave.

Plus, I can't stop listening to her new album. Candlebright & Too Far from Texas are my favorites.

Only 8 1/2 more days.......Can't wait, can't wait caint wait!

Tigerwallah
September 5th, 2001, 09:55 PM
That she sang was "Stop Dragging My Heart Around." She sang it with her musical coordinator who usually doesn't do the shows with her. I desperately wanted "Beauty and the Beast." She didn't do that one either, but did a very powerful encore with "Has Anyone Ever Written Anything..."

Don't expect the high heels, though. She gave up those torture devices for a pair of black sneakers. I so want to go again. Fleetwood Mac will be touring soon. I am sooooooooo there.

reanna
September 6th, 2001, 03:20 AM
I am soooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! You are soooooo lucky!!!!

I love:heartthro love:heartthro love:heartthro her!!! I would love to see her in concert!!!! I wonder if she will head my way! Is there anywhere on the net that is listing her tour???

Tigerwallah
September 6th, 2001, 08:42 AM
She's going to be in Toronto on the 10th, next monday. That seems to be her only Canadian show. Hope you are close by.

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=Artist&Content=STENIC&Key=Y

reanna
September 6th, 2001, 07:21 PM
:eek: :eek: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :flamer: :flamer: :scream: :scream: :(:(:(:(

I am in Bristish Columbia.... wwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Tigerwallah
September 6th, 2001, 08:47 PM
So sorry! Fleetwood Mac is touring after her tour is finished. Maybe that tour will come your way. ;)

reanna
September 7th, 2001, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Tigerwallah
So sorry! Fleetwood Mac is touring after her tour is finished. Maybe that tour will come your way. ;)

Keeping my fingers xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the sympathy though! :)

Did you take a camera by any chance?? Any photos??? Fingers xxxxx on that one too :D ;) ;) ;)

Tigerwallah
September 7th, 2001, 07:53 AM
She was an ant on a big stage. Had to watch her on the screen. I didn't have a camera on me, but even if I did it would have been pretty pointless. I was unemployed when I bought the tickets. I had a garage sale to raise the funds, and only made enough for the lawn. It was still Awesome.

Laiste
September 7th, 2001, 10:34 PM
Yeah...Stevie the Goddess of Rock n Roll!!:D I'm watching her on tv right now, and interview on Downtown on ABC.