PDA

View Full Version : ufc

misschief
November 21st, 2004, 10:51 AM
who loves ultimate fighting? i looooooooooove it. i don't 'follow' it, or have any favorites.. i don't care who they are, i just love to see a good fight. i was watching a good one last night, and just thought of it *shrug*

Laisrean
November 22nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
You are not the typical lady, LadyLeo. :achug:

Wicker Man
November 22nd, 2004, 05:00 PM
who loves ultimate fighting? i looooooooooove it. i don't 'follow' it, or have any favorites.. i don't care who they are, i just love to see a good fight. i was watching a good one last night, and just thought of it *shrug*

I was watching a good fight the other night myself...WHOOPS! Actually, that was an NBA game sorry! ;)

Threase
November 22nd, 2004, 05:01 PM

I'm exactly the same way, I love the UFC but I don't really follow the fighters themselves... but yeah the UFC RAWKS! :abanana:

misschief
November 23rd, 2004, 02:34 PM
You are not the typical lady, LadyLeo. :achug:hm.. i wanna reply to everyone's message.. lol. what do you mean i'm not typical.. i certainly am.. here let me make you tea and truffles.. rotfl.

misschief
November 23rd, 2004, 02:36 PM
I was watching a good fight the other night myself...WHOOPS! Actually, that was an NBA game sorry! ;):lol: :rotfl: :alol:

Darakash
August 26th, 2006, 09:29 PM
I was just gonna post a thread about the UFC and Ultimate Fighter show, when i saw this poor baby thread almost 2 years old and I decided to revive it! Is anyone watching the Forest V Bonnar? I decided I didnt want to pay for pay per view...but Loved that first fight!:fpraise:

AstralMoth
August 27th, 2006, 06:02 PM
I still try to catch this whenever possible, it doesnt seem as good as the earlier ones though. They were a lot more violent and seemed less controlled. Still funny watching Ken Shamrock get his head kicked in though.

Astara Seague
August 27th, 2006, 07:06 PM
I watch it with my sons alot
unless it gets to bloody:awilly:
my neighbor does it locally we have been to a few of his fights its much better in person then on TV

TheWomanMonster
August 27th, 2006, 08:01 PM
When we had cable my fiance and I would watch it all the time.
You can watch old fights on their website too!

I dunno, there's just something about watching two guys beat each other senseless that really turns my crank. I like the blood, but I like submissions better!

I guess I'm not a typical lady either then.
Not that I'd ever strive to be anything but myself.
Monster.

Dale Ivarie
August 28th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Hey there all for those of you who don't know I coach a small mma team. We do submission wrestling/jujistu competitions and full contact kickboxing and MMA matches...

UFC is good
Pride is also excellent and is on FSN
IFL is growing and a very cool concept..five man MMA teams compete which ever team wins three of the five matches gets a team win..the IFL has 8 teams and is growing, they are thinking of linking the teams to cities just like the NFL etc...

Dale