PDA

View Full Version : well somebody has to know...

karma_lives
November 24th, 2004, 03:20 AM
okay. >sigh< I looked and I looked but for some reason this computer doesn't agree with me and doesn't like to help me (considering i crashed the hard drive and blew up a monitor..i can see why not..anywyas) on astral projection, LoL i'm confused on how it works. well I get part of it but I want to know if there's more too it. So like, how do I explain this, okay nobody freak out on me for using this as an example..but in Charmed you know how Prue can pretty much be in two places at once and she can all talk to her sisters an all that ooey goodness..well does it actually in some shape or form, can it actually work that way? Cuz if it can then awesome. LoL (this is pretty much mild curiosity) but yeah. make sense? LoL

PoisonIvy
November 24th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Astral Projection is a kind of "out of body" experience,but I don't think it works that way. I have meditated hard enough before that I saw myself from across the room,but there was no "communtication" involved. Just feeling. Unless I was doing something wrong. At least,that's my take on it.

karma_lives
November 25th, 2004, 07:51 PM
yeah that's how it goes for me..but the thing is.. lol i can't make myself do it. when i do it it's uncontrollable. :D

Shanti
November 25th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Well I never saw the show you mention.
If you mean can it be possible to be physically in 2 places at once...doubtful.

But to be spiritual in a differant place from that of your body and interact in that place on a spiritual, non physical, level, yes.
And for your body to be interactive in its surroundings at the same time in the physical plane, yes.

But, in non physical form I have never found a way to interact with the material.
How to do it I can not explain. It just works for me.

mucgwyrt
November 26th, 2004, 05:52 AM
I dont see why it couldn't work that way; if the two sisters are sensitive to the spirits of the dead (which, taking into acount it's Charmed, they probably are) then they probably could sense the astral-body of their projecting sister, too.

So yes, it's feasible imo. She talks, they listen, voila.

Evendusk
November 26th, 2004, 10:49 AM
I saw the episode you're talking about and no, I don't think that it's actually possible. Check out doppelgangers though, it's not quite the same thing but it's still like having two of you at once.