PDA

View Full Version : Telekinetic...heehee

Trinity07
November 25th, 2004, 05:51 PM
this is kinda silly but... can anyone help me develop the power of
Telekinetic-ism... :twitch: not the word for ti i know but still i really would love to hear any replies... _catroll_ teehee :floating:

*Rain*
November 25th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Try here

http://www.crystalinks.com/telekinesis.html

The rest of the site also has some excellent information about spiritual and psychic development.

AlAskendir
November 25th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Well, another thing is to begin with an easy series of excercizes. Get a piece of cork, a needle, and a small piece of paper. Fold the paper in half twice. If you did it appropriately then there will be two crossing diagonal folds when you unfold it, making it look kind of like a tent. Put the needle into the cork, upright, then balance the piece of paper on the needle, so that the point of the inside of the tent rests on the top of the needle. Being careful not to put it where any breezes, fans, air conditioning, heater, or your breathe will make it turn at all, focus on it and WILL it to turn in one direction or another. Do whatever it takes inside you, to make it turn or let it turn.... Practise a lot, and when you can do that effortlessly (quite possible, and a lot of us get there), put a big glass upside down over it, so that it can spin freely, but so that it is obvious that no physical thing is making it spin. Then practise some more...

Evendusk
November 26th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Try www.psipog.net.

SIthErAc
November 28th, 2004, 04:50 AM
to quote
"Well, another thing is to begin with an easy series of excercizes. Get a piece of cork, a needle, and a small piece of paper. Fold the paper in half twice. If you did it appropriately then there will be two crossing diagonal folds when you unfold it, making it look kind of like a tent. Put the needle into the cork, upright, then balance the piece of paper on the needle, so that the point of the inside of the tent rests on the top of the needle. Being careful not to put it where any breezes, fans, air conditioning, heater, or your breathe will make it turn at all, focus on it and WILL it to turn in one direction or another. Do whatever it takes inside you, to make it turn or let it turn.... Practise a lot, and when you can do that effortlessly (quite possible, and a lot of us get there), put a big glass upside down over it, so that it can spin freely, but so that it is obvious that no physical thing is making it spin. Then practise some more..."
that is a very good technique ive been practicing with it myself i find if you envision a bright ball of white transparent light coming from your solar plexus and making a sort of sphere around yourself and the psi wheel you can manipulate it much better
Another few things to try with this is CHANGE the color i know i can spin white, and black, i tried red once when i first started and it didnt work, or try more than one at once
and try to spin both of them in different dirrections. u can also use erasers or whatever for a base for your pin to go thru! i hope this helps as well you can see someone do this technique at www.psinoobs.tk in the media section
good luck and i hope you learn how to i had been trying for years and to finally get this and be able to do just that made me very happy!

arctic splash
November 28th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Try www.psipog.net.

That's a very good resource.