PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed for Newbie.x

Little L
November 28th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Hi all, just wanting to know if any one could point me in the right direction please? Have been talking to family members for well over a year now, and to be honest it hasn't caused me any distress, as I've always thought, I loved them and they loved me-very privileged to have them back. Lately I'm being visited be strangers although I'm finding out the identites of some of them, only when friends find out the bad news of someone's passing. I'm feeling so lost at the moment as obviously my abilities are growing, I know this is to do with meditation. I'm just lost as in how?why? all the usual. Haven't a clue how to harness it, control it or to stop feeling so nervous about it.

If anyone's got any advice, I'd be really grateful.

Blessings

Little L

semi
November 28th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Maybe they're coming to you so you can help them move on to their next stage of development. And sometimes they come to offer help, protection, and guidance. Don't be nervous, it's an interesting gift. A friend of mine does this every day and it's important to her to meditate and remain grounded, to keep her energy wellcontained rather than loose and scattered, and to be able to shield herself when she doesn't want to deal with it. I'd look into these ways of selfmaintainance. There are many people here who can help you more with that than I can. I have the dead around me a lot, but I can't "hear" them very well so they do annoying things to get my attention. And I end up saying things like "Stop shaking the bed, dammit!" and they stop. But others here will have more effective means of communication and communion for you. Have fun.

mucgwyrt
November 29th, 2004, 06:31 AM
I'm in the same boat, so I dont have a huge amount of advice for you, just lots of --> :hugz: !

I've been thinking about warding my bedroom, so that only "desirable" spirits can enter - which is none, for me (if a man's home is his castle, then my bedroom is my inner-sanctum; its where I go when I want to escape from this all! :lol: ). Maybe you could try that? I'm looking into how to do it; there are lots of ways -
- scattering salt around the perimeter of the room, especially at windows and doors
- rowan twigs bound in the shape of a cross with red-thread (I was gonna hang them on my bedroom door)
- the protection rune, eohl-secg (looks like a crows foot; see below) - I'm going to make one of clay to hang above my bed.

\|/
.|

If you need a chat or a rant or whatever - PM me! We can be sick-of-spirits buddies :hehehehe:
( I'm in Bristol btw :wave: )