PDA

View Full Version : Sherwood Forest

Lisa Di Dio
December 15th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Here's the place to chat about all things Sherwood. So, tell me ladies and gentlemen, which of the characters would you like to meet around the Maypole and why? :hearthear (Just for fun!! The book can be rather serious, so I like to get silly with it sometimes.) I'm happy to answer questions or join in on conversations. I hereby pass you the talking stick!

DragonsChest
December 16th, 2004, 05:42 PM
I received my copy of Sherwood Forest about 4 days ago, and I'm to the point where they meet Oona. It's been a great read so far!

DragonsChest
December 30th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Finished the book, and I enjoyed it a lot. It's pretty fast paced, and not all things that happened in the story made me happy, but it was right for the book, you know? It certainly made the storyline more plausible and the book more interesting.

I am looking forward to your next book!

Lisa Di Dio
January 2nd, 2005, 08:32 PM
Finished the book, and I enjoyed it a lot. It's pretty fast paced, and not all things that happened in the story made me happy, but it was right for the book, you know? It certainly made the storyline more plausible and the book more interesting.

I am looking forward to your next book!

Yay! Thanks so much for letting me know you enjoyed the read. It made my day. :smoochypo

I know what you mean...there were parts I hated writing but it had to go that way. You can take a peeky at "Standing Stones" at www.publishamerica.com (and preorder it, too.) Unfortunately, since it is about 100 pages longer (that's a good thing actually - it covers about 25 years rather than the 9 weeks-ish spanned in "Sherwood") it is a little more expensive :noway: I hope that doesn't scare anyone off, because I'm told by all those who've sneek previewed that its an even better book. I certainly feel like my characters and I - and our magic - have all grown a lot together! Lily of the Vale becomes a major player and she is one spooky lady. (But no spoilers here!)

Happy 2005, and I hope you enjoy "Standing Stones"! Please let me know what you think.

Yasmine Galenorn
January 6th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Just ordered it and looking forward to it!

Yazza :colorful:

Lisa Di Dio
January 6th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Just ordered it and looking forward to it!

Yazza :colorful:

Thanks, Yazza! :hugz: