PDA

View Full Version : Standing Stones

Lisa Di Dio
December 15th, 2004, 02:29 PM
As mentioned in the other thread, Standing Stones will officially be released on 2/21/05. Here's the place to ask questions or chat about it.

Lisa Di Dio
January 2nd, 2005, 08:40 PM
For a sneak peek (check out my sister's awesome cover art!) or to preorder "Standing Stones", follow this link...

http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?catalogid=7594

BrigidMoon
January 2nd, 2005, 08:50 PM
Wow that's very cool ! :)

Lisa Di Dio
January 3rd, 2005, 03:09 PM
Wow that's very cool ! :)

Thanks!! :smile:

Lisa Di Dio
January 10th, 2005, 01:06 PM
"Standing Stones" is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com, though images and text (and reduced prices!) are not yet posted. PublishAmerica is still listing at the best price. =)

Lisa Di Dio
February 7th, 2005, 05:17 PM
As mentioned in the other thread, Standing Stones will officially be released on 2/21/05. Here's the place to ask questions or chat about it.

BarnesandNoble.com has Standing Stones in stock. They are offering free shipping with a 3 day delivery. If you are a B&N member, the cover price is $32.50.

I got my advance copies a couple of weeks ago. Standing Stones is 572 pages long and weighs 1.5 pounds! That's a lot of magic! My new editor really got into the book and did some nice font enhancements which greatly improved the asthetics.

Just FYI, while Sherwood spans the time between Beltane and Lugh in the course of one Wheel turn, Stones spans 22 years. The whole Sherwood gang is back, and the story follows their continued adventures as well as the birth, growth, training and further adventures of their offspring. And, for those of you who enjoyed reading about Lily of the Vale - the Fairy Queen - there are lots of goodies in store. Lily has a much larger role this time and quite a few spooky surprises up her sleeves...

I hope you enjoy the read. I know I had a great time writing it.

Cheers! :achug:
Lisa