PDA

View Full Version : DRAWING: Dragon

Neoscottie
December 20th, 2004, 01:17 PM
My best dragon to date.

Here (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11869983/)

Tell me what'cha think. Anything I can do better?

misschief
December 20th, 2004, 01:20 PM
just a question.. i have to ask... you draw with your hand/arm stiff don't you..?

it's good, by the look of it, it looks like your hand or arm or both are rigid while drawing.

if you relax and just go with it, i think you'll be surprised with your results.

i just noticed you said to tell what you could do better.... some shading would really add to it. just a little bit here and there.. blend it with your finger or a tissue, or eraser.. or whatever you like to blend with when you're using pencil. i always just use my finger and swirl it around.. if it goes too far, who cares.. erase the extra.

Neoscottie
December 20th, 2004, 01:26 PM
just a question.. i have to ask... you draw with your hand/arm stiff don't you..?

it's good, by the look of it, it looks like your hand or arm or both are rigid while drawing.

if you relax and just go with it, i think you'll be surprised with your results.

Hmmm... I don't think I do, but I'll try. Thanks for the tip! :)
Could it look that way because I went over it again with the pencil to make it look sharper/darker?

misschief
December 20th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Hmmm... I don't think I do, but I'll try. Thanks for the tip! :)
Could it look that way because I went over it again with the pencil to make it look sharper/darker?*shrug* i really don't know :lol:. that was just my first thought when i saw it.