PDA

View Full Version : Yule guilt

XoXlady bridgetXoX
December 23rd, 2004, 09:00 PM
i dunno if im posting this in the right spot so correct me if im wrong :tongueout ... i just this week started my new job, and have wurked everyday. I havent been home sence friday... And dan, my b/f, and I always celebrate yule together. but btween my new job dans job, his dad comen from cross canada and my nan in the hospital we havent had the time to do our usual yule ritual. We finaly hav some days off an would like to celebrate now, even tho we are a bit behind. But we havent really the time privacy nor materials to do a proper ritual. I was wonderin if maybe someone could giv me a few yule activitie type things, like small things like crafts or somthing. I just feel so horrible cause we havent been able to plan. our families are both christians and everyones been wound up with x-mas. I know its completly ignorant of me to sorta 'push off' my religous practices but i didnt meen it like that just everyday we had a plan faamily stuff came up.
any thoughts are appreciated. thank u everyone

Rick
December 23rd, 2004, 09:39 PM
Just be together. That's the best 'ritual' that I can think of... well, maybe throw in a little snugglin'... :heybaby:

XoXlady bridgetXoX
December 24th, 2004, 03:39 PM
hehe. lol. we do that often but oh well! never can hav to much!!eh? :santasmil

Tigerlily
December 25th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Don't feel guilty. I used to feel guilty about not doing rituals sometimes for various reasons.