PDA

View Full Version : maleveolent force

Silver_FireStar
December 24th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Right there are two forces in our house, one is Lucy, my guardian spirit. She's been there for years, but there has always been a bad feeling too. Behind Lucy I felt scared. Like something was waiting. Waiting for....I don't know. But recently the maleveolence has grown insurmountably.

At first Lucy was there to keep it at bay and make me safe, but now the force (I sound like I'm in starwars) has grown. It's equal to Lucy now. The violence is like it wants to kill me. Not being paranoid. It's not actually done anything as of yet, to which I'm glad, but it's really un-nerving if you know what I mean.

semi
December 24th, 2004, 08:41 PM
This may be a stupid question, but have you tried getting rid of it?

Silver_FireStar
December 25th, 2004, 06:40 AM
Not stupid, I don't know how to get rid of it. Because of college and family troubles I haven't had time to research a way or make a spell for it. Though my mum dad, sister and I all have a protection on them. The thing is we have all my family comming up soon who have no protection and I'm half scared that it's only the protection keeping the force at bay.

MoonDragn
December 27th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Do a cleansing and learn how to shield. Most entities are attracted to people with special abilities. They tend to stick around and leech off your energy. There are several ways to do both that are too numerous to list here. Just do a search on the web or find yourself a good psychic protection book.

Silver_FireStar
December 28th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Already done, not worked. I cleanse my room about twice a week and it works for a few hours. Then the thing comes back angry. I've known how to shield for years.

Teresa
December 29th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Have You tried to communicate with it yet? Have you moved anything around? Gotten rid of anything etc?

Silver_FireStar
December 29th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Nope. The only thing I get rid of is my rubbish and when I clean my hamsters cage. I haven't tried to talk with it. I daren't be near it. It appears in my room and I'm downstaires avoiding it. It feels that violent.

SSanf
December 29th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Well, you have to face up to it the same as you would any bully. If you are fearful and run away, that only encourages it. If you cannot do it alone, get some bigger friends.

Just like when you were a child, you sometimes had to get your parents involved to settle disputes you may need to get help. If you try reasoning with it and there is no good resolution, consider bringing this problem to the attention of the deity you work with most often or are most comfortable with.

Silver_FireStar
December 31st, 2004, 10:35 PM
I never brought my parents into any of my battles. They may side against me. But that's good advice, thanks.

Niamh celtic mist
February 6th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Perhaps you should try to get some outside help to help remove it :awwman: