PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich Open to 2008 Presidential Run

Laisrean
January 9th, 2005, 05:45 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/gingrich_white_house

I hope he does run and get the nomination. I might even vote for him. :smile:

iaphoenix
January 9th, 2005, 10:15 PM
I'd almost pay to see him square off against Howard Dean in a presidential debate. It would be something to see.

I don't think Gingrich has a chance, though. He's too polarizing.

Isa
January 9th, 2005, 11:19 PM
I'd almost pay to see him square off against Howard Dean in a presidential debate. It would be something to see.

*snort*giggle* .... whose head would explode messily all over the camera crew first?

Blah.... I'm not fond of Gingrich. McCain~~~~ McCain~~~~ Especially if the Democratic Party actually nominates another Clinton.

Ben Trismegistus
January 10th, 2005, 12:31 PM
I hope he does run and get the nomination. I might even vote for him. :smile:
So someone who would serve his wife with divorce papers on her deathbed seems like an appropriate choice for Chief Executive to you?

Ahautenites
January 10th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Wow. What a charming man. Definitely an excellent diplomat.

Laisrean
January 10th, 2005, 12:40 PM
So someone who would serve his wife with divorce papers on her deathbed seems like an appropriate choice for Chief Executive to you?

Well, I didn't know about that. When it comes to major party candidates you basically pick your poison because they all are bad, just in different ways. However, I only said "might", I'd probably vote Libertarian again, but who knows. I do however have some admiration for newt's fiscal conservatism and for giving us that economic prosperity during the Clinton years. He's not as bad as Bush, IMHO, in fact he is openly critical of Bush's war in Iraq. He's definitely an interested character.