PDA

View Full Version : spirit guides descriptions?

Morgance
January 16th, 2005, 01:31 AM
I think this is the correct place to post this. As well, I wanted to make it a poll, but Im clueless to that aspect. So, instead, I'll pose the question.

Who here has a spirit guide? Someone who guides you, astral plane or not. Aids you in clairvoyance/audicy or empathy, etc?

if you do. how well do you know them? Describe him/her for me. I'd like to know what you learn from them.

I've had mine all my life, but only recently have I learned to communicate with her. Her name is Bess, with bright brown eyes, and long brown hair which she wears in two braids, usually. She wears gorgeous gowns, as well. Or, at least, whenever I see her she does. She was born in 1821, I believe. I haven't asked her enough about that yet. Im pretty sure she was rather young when she died, however.

how about you folks?

Silver_FireStar
January 16th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Lucy. She's about 13. I've known her since I moved up here. Let's see I was 7.
I had just moved up here but you don't want to here about how I met Lu, you want to know what she looks like.
Ok she has brown hair, kinda plain. Her face is plain and she has lovely dark doe eyes. She has lovely pale skin. Really beautiful, young. Great complexion. Her hair falls in waves down to her mid back. She wears this long white, plain dress. It has soft embroidery on the bottom, pink, yellow green. Flowers.

Galaxia
January 16th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Ω

HorseCrow
January 17th, 2005, 10:32 AM
I have one male, spirit guide (he does not wish for me to write his name here) who has been with me always. Beside him I have a varying number of guides (anywhere from 2 to 6) who come and go, depending on what I am doing, where I am and what I need help with. I have an older woman, I think she is about... 70, who joins me when I need guidance or help during a delivery. There is a young man, about 25 who joins me when I paint.... and so on. They seem to each have each their "area" of work and join me accordingly. But my "main" guide is always there. Don't know why, but it seems he is always on my right hand side, whereas most of the others come to my lefthand side.

Morgance
January 17th, 2005, 12:58 PM
oh no! please tell me how you met them. I'd love to hear about it. *waits patiently*

Pure Ahimsa
January 17th, 2005, 01:06 PM
I need to figure out how to contact my Spirit Guides, any tips?

Silver_FireStar
January 17th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Ok it's a long story.
Anyway I lived in Sheffield center. Me and my friends. I had three, Sam, Poohnam and Shelly. Anyway I lost Sam. Another long story. Well us three girls were so close. So close that rascism and bullies were nothing so long as I had them. Me and Shelly were white, Poohnam was black. White's were in the minority and got a whole lot of rascism.
Then I moved into Junior school at seven. Things got bad. I used to make myself go ghastly white and even sick so I didn't have to go outside. The teachers watched over me. And when we did go out we got in trouble either because of fighting or we hid in the one place no-one else whent. The haunted corner. Off limits. Now we all know I can't keep quiet about my views but what very few people know is that I have this thing. Made me go totally out of control when I was younger, so lots of bullies. Then my dad lost his job.
We moved out here to the border, left all my friends, to an all white school. I missed my friends terribly. Still had the bullies, no rascism though. That was worse. No colours. It scared me so much. I was silent. Didn't speak for months. The children bullied me for being out of control and quiet. I was a freak. A disease.
Anyway I'm crying my eyes out in bed. Hugging sleeping Ted. No friends at all. Bullies and I couldn't tell my parents. I just couldn't. And the house. It was a strange house. My room was strange. It made strange noises. For once I wasn't sharing and was all alone. I was on the verge of a mental breakdown.
Then a girl appeared in my room. She was so much older. About the same age as a girl I used to know before I moved. My next door neighbour. Well she wasn't one of those girls, but she was the same age and looked alike. She walked to my bed and held me. Simple as that. I fell asleep with her and my Teddy. She gave me the strength I needed and has done ever since.

Sothis*Crowfeather
January 18th, 2005, 05:38 AM
I have two male spirit guides that I know of. One is about 25,maybe older, maybe even younger with short black hair and startlingly green eyes, very handsome. His name is Larius, and usually dressed in Roman garb, he was a Centurion which is well repsected officer in Roman times. The cool thing is that I looked up his name and it actully is a Latin name, it was the name of a lake. He mostly teachs me how to open my heart to the world around me, and he is always there to give me comfort and stregth. I first saw him in a dream, I remembered his brillant green eyes, and I somehow knew that I was loved, and thay I could find love in my life again, if only I seeked hard enough. He likes to take on other forms, but I know that the roman one was who he was in life.

The other spirt guide is about 35,maybe younger I am not sure, with long dark hair and gray eyes, he's very tall, like 6'3 or something. I am not sure what his name is. He cracks me up, I didn't know spirit guides could be funny.;) For some reason when I get really upset, in mediation I am drawn to were ever he is. I first met him in mediation, and just started coming back to learn from him. He teaches me alot of astral workings and magick, leads me on sort of spirtual journeys, or challanges, helps me get in touch with myself. He appears to be around me alot, taking the form of animals or birds. I do not know a whole lot about him, but he's helped me out alot.